Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

I think, for the best investment now is bitcoin. with a very high value. so we can save while waiting for a high value. than property investment with large interest.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

I would go for bitcoin rather than buying a property because for me bitcoin is the best investment.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Now at present according to the condition its better to invest for a property because that's a physical thing while bitcoin is a digital thing...You dont even have any papers or proof that you are or you were having bitcoins.
I think with you, if property has a form and the price will increase from year to year, because bitcoin is still on the threshold between rising or falling.
Laskargapuro

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:57:27 AM

the best investment is a successful investment through the tahab tahab network, our investment document documents in following a good project and smooth disbursement without a hitch, and even then we can do it if we are very very diligent and serious in investing in bitcoin.
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

If you don't have a proper knowledge about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market the most reliable one is property business or investment these days because with economical developments, industrialization and Urbanization  property prices may increase in a higher rate in the near future if you invest in the right place and your invested value will be double or triple in few years so it is up for the investor to decide which one is good for him   
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

If you are just going to buy a property to sell it again after a few years then you might want to choose btc over it. People buy property then wait so the value will increase every year and that's very long and also hard to sell but with bitcoin, you just need some 2 years before you get 100% ROI back.
If the price of bitcoins is unstable i go for bitcoin but if its not i will go to the property. As of now, the condition of price of btcoin in the market is really worse, so for me its easy to decide ehat property is the best but we all know that the orice of bitcoin is unpredictable, so maybe it will rise in the next mo months or years.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Vanessa87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

I think we will hold bitcoin in the long run, because daily bitcoin prices also grow better, and also a good way we get lots of profits, so I believe in our investment in.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

if you are a beginner in terms of investment, it is better to start with bitcoin, because bitcoin can buy in small quantities, and you can get that easily, unlike the properties you need. the amount of money and too long waiting time before you make a profit and investing in a crypto currency will be a savings you in the future
Breanne

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

Tough decision: BTC is riskier, but you know, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush," so while my heart cries "Bitcoin," my mind keeps saying "Property."

I'd invest like 80% into Property, while 20% into BTC. Something like that, I guess.

I guess it makes sense: profitability of BTC is a lot higher than that of Property, so they should bring about the same income Wink
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

If you are just going to buy a property to sell it again after a few years then you might want to choose btc over it. People buy property then wait so the value will increase every year and that's very long and also hard to sell but with bitcoin, you just need some 2 years before you get 100% ROI back.

Peoples want to buy property as their investment because they want relax with their investment. Bitcoin is new investment and its very risky because market movement very high, but its profitable in the future and its long term investment

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

Both Bitcoin and property ownership are good. It all depends on the wants of an individual. Properties can be given out as rent and continuously obtain money from them on periodically. Bitcoin offers investment opportunities which can yield sudden profit more than what a profit can give within five years.

yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
Oh come on, where did you get those interest rates ($900k interest for a loan of $100k)? This is absolutely unrealistic!
Then, the comparison of the banks' interest rate with rent to a landlord is also incorrect: after you have successfully paid out the loan you get the house/flat into your own PROPERTY, i.e. you can do whatever you want with it (give it to your offsprings, sell it at a higher price, take second mortgage credit, etc.).
So I would prefer taking loan and having a property instead of the possibility to lose all my money in a market crash.

Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

To me and which I know very well,It seems to me that investing in property is a very good idea because you can physically see where you putted your hardwork, Bitcoin is very good in investing if you want to rise your money after a few months though. As far as I know, investing in property is a long term goal.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Because of the instability in the price of bitcoin and its current challenges I will prefer property acquisition to bitcoin investment. Just like Bitcoin Property also appreciate in values over time and it can be more profitable that bitcoin investment if properly located.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

Bitcoin and property investments have their own advantages and disadvantages, I think investing in property will be safer with less risk than you invest in bitcoin, but some people are now turning to bitcoin, because they see investment in Bitcoin very profitable even several times , despite having a high risk.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

There are many countries or regions where I would prefer properties but right now the market is totally crashed and I guess its a great time to get into crypto.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

It is better to have property than a lot of bitcoins. How can you live without a house and lot? or a car, etc.. It is good to have bitcoin, but if you choose between those two, I would better pick property than bitcoin.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

Of course it is BTC. BTC is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world. If you invested 100$ in BTC in 2009 or 2010 you will be a Millionaire now. That's why I  i think investment in BTC is better than property.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

I will rather have an appartment in my own, than I will have a BTC in my wallet. Because an appartment is something so much more stable and trusted than BTC. Which can just loose the value to nothing.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

Investments into both properties (Real Estate Investments) and bitcoin are both potential platforms that can generate any investor income but i prefer investment into bitcoin because it can take a real short time for you to earn massively but investment into properties really take a long time to generate income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: