Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Personally, I think the two are good, both bitcoin and property.
So it actually depends on one's perspective about each of it. Real estate is good while buying and storing bitcoin is also too good.

But I think if someone already have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency, I think they'll prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than property though the both are fine to go with.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

investment is a personal decision and it depends on how important your invest is to you. investing in properties is not bad at all, infact one of the best investment that is really making wave in the global economy is real estate but am also very sure that investment in bitcoin is also a good decision.
Princzny

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

Lets face it bitcoin is a high risk investment but might be one of the best long term investment on offer. But if you want security of your investment and you like the smaller numbers 😀 then stick with property, you have no business with crypto

But if you want the big figures and you can take risk, then cryptocurrency is your point of call.

Meanwhile moderation in everything is wisdom. goodluvk!
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

I think there's a bit of exaggeration on your discussion table when you nearly had to pay a 100 times more of what you borrowed. That is bad financing so to say. It takes away the apple as it immediately kills the convo.

Yet, let us say that what you cited is the absolute truth, the answer will then be simple, what is your personal priority?

You see if the house is your top priority, then go for it. It is that sense of prioritization that will push to work really hard to pay for the house no matter how injustice you felt has been dealt upon you.

Without a driving notion, you are set to fail big time. You see, even if you pour in your money to crypto investment and your heart is not set on it, i'm sure there will be ugly setbacks and constant feeling of remorse.

Best of luck. And btw, all  i ever wanted was a simple house decent enough to shelter my family, nothing fancy.
AlexanderTW

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

For the starters in investment industry Bitcoin accumulates profits within the shortest period of time more than 1000% and above gain in the possible shortest period of time unlike property. Bitcoin and altcoins in particular is the most preferable means of investment in the investment industry.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

Never sell property for investing money in Bitcoin. Its purchase should be made only for free money, because you can lose everything.
rnssol

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
Both these investments have their own risks. No investment is risk free.  Undecided
We still need a lot of research, data and acceptance of bitcoin from the majority. Only then can we compare and decide on such investments.
Joewright91

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

A house is for living in not for investing.
I love crypto but I’d rather have my own house any day of the week.
We’re moving to a serf society where only the rentiers make money.
EffahTom

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

It depends on what property you are investing in. Where to lay your head is equally important as your life. This doesn't mean get a fat loan to buy or build a house which will cause you more harm than good. Get an affordable place to live and now you can think of building a fat wallet at crypto.
Lauragreen85

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

I believe that Bitcoin has a good chance of becoming really huge on a global scale, but I think it might take a decade or two of development.
doraemon26

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

It depends on what property you are investing in. Where to lay your head is equally important as your life. This doesn't mean get a fat loan to buy or build a house which will cause you more harm than good. Get an affordable place to live and now you can think of building a fat wallet at crypto.

I agree, It will depend on you investment, You must consider the risk in planning decisions that will give you profit in the future, For me, I prefer to invest in some properties , or maybe half for bitcoin and half for the property, Bitcoin price is very volatile, It can change every time But the value of the property is always rising.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

I agree, It will depend on you investment, You must consider the risk in planning decisions that will give you profit in the future, For me, I prefer to invest in some properties , or maybe half for bitcoin and half for the property, Bitcoin price is very volatile, It can change every time But the value of the property is always rising.
some people might collect bitcoin for some properties. I'm sure, when you have a lot of bitcoin, you can buy the property you want. well, but in this case, I might focus more on bitcoin.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

I don't think there is a conflict between buying a house and Bitcoin. I am a rational person. I will first choose to buy a house and invest the extra money in Bitcoin!
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

I will choose where I can excel and maybe learn the one I did not choose if I am able to earn enough profit out of it, its just a matter of great mentality. As of now, I will choose bitcoin because of its promising profitability if you do it well, and might be investing on some property if I gain profit out of crypto currencies especially bitcoin. Just think well before you enter an investment because each has its own risk you just have to avoid the unnecessary risks.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Each of these investments is good in its own way. Real estate is one of the most reliable investments with minimal risks. Bitcoin as an investment has great risks, but also greater volatility, so you can earn more on it.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

Bitcoin is any where to use and easy to exchange any country currency. if you have bitcoin easy get the any property. Property not easy to use any where. Bitcoin is good future saving. Bitcoin is help to fulfill your dreams.  Before use the bitcoin learn then use it.
FionaRice124

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

I think at the present time, you can see that Bitcoin can also be your asset, so you should have a clear investment plan on them. If you are lucky, you will probably get a lot of benefits from them.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

if I personally choose bitcoin to be used as an investment, because bitcoin is a very profitable investment place that has huge results, because the price of bitcoin is getting more expensive and high in value
I think it is more advisable to to invest our money with bitcoin because the price of btc is more affordable compare on investing our money on property, here in my country the prices of a lot of property is very expensive that's why i only invested with the best crypto.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

if we look again at the potential of Bitcoin in the future, I think it's as good as invest in Property, but all back again to the focus and purpose, and if we survey a lot of crypto players then 50% definitely answer the house as the best investment...That's all because more than 50% of crypto players are young people, who don't have a home yet.

kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

when you have a property, you can do lots of things with it once you own it. And as time passes, the price slowly rise. Now for bitcoin, it's going too be a digital asset which you could not hold nor feel it, you just claim a portion of special codes with value in it. Bitcoin is also very risky as nobody can predict what will happen next in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: