Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

Probably the best way is to buy a house with a mortgage (interest rates are still very low) using a fixed rate mortgage-Barclays (UK Bank) have a 5 year fixed 3.66% rate as an example (not the cheapest) and use crypto to generate sufficient profit so that when the rates rise or you have built up sufficient capital you can pay it off. If you are clever enough at playing the crypto markets maybe you could generate enough profit each month to pay the repayments and still build up capital to pay it off.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
TobMarshall

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

It a serious question. Both can be an investment, it just depends. Both are risky because of subject to volatility, anything can happen in the bitcoin market and you might get as much as you invested into it. And for property, especially since it is landed. You just need to apply some sense to it not to become slaves to bank interest, don't go for house beyond your reach and if such property is gotten a part can be used for rent. But if your capital is not enough to do such it is better to try bitcoin especially the fact that is the evolving thing in the market. With right knowledge one won't lose.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

I think that it's ok to take a home loan if you know you'll be able to pay for it in 4-6 years, not more, because otherwise you end up paying too much. Besides that, I believe both options are great.

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

If you want to play it safe, it's better to invest in buying property using your own money. But if you want to speculate in making profit, bitcoin is the right choice, but you have to be prepared to be patient and not panic in responding to the ever-changing price of bitcoin.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

investing in property and investment in bitcoin, both are good and of great benefit. while property gives you profit on a long term, bitcoin can give you profit in split seconds. the only advantage property has over bitcoin is that bitcoin price is vulnerable and one can not predict what is bound to happen to price the next minutes. bitcoin investment is good for risk takers
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

bitcoin and property are different. The property may have a stable price, but it is not gaining too much profit within a mid range of time.
But i still prefer to investing in property because usually you will be guaranteed to gain ROI if you investing in property.
Although you need massive amount of money to buy property.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

If you want to play it safe, it's better to invest in buying property using your own money. But if you want to speculate in making profit, bitcoin is the right choice, but you have to be prepared to be patient and not panic in responding to the ever-changing price of bitcoin.
I think for now, I might make property a second choice after choosing bitcoin. Well, naturally, when I am developing a business, I need quite a lot of money, and not property. Well, I think most people will think like this too.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

There are many factors to consider before investing on real estate property that is why one should consider if he has the option to invest on if it is on real estate property or cryptocurrency. So to make the long story short if one could afford to invest on real estate property then it could be good but if not then cryptocurrency is another good option.
romarry

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

For me, Bitcoin's soaring performance, followed by almost the same correction, has more intrigue than the prospect of stable growth in property prices.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

For me, Bitcoin's soaring performance, followed by almost the same correction, has more intrigue than the prospect of stable growth in property prices.

Price increases that occur with bitcoin are more promising, there is no investment that can provide profits of hundreds or even thousands of percent other than bitcoin and for me property investment is only suitable if it is successful and rich.
ramss

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

when price down then buy bitcoin it is property.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

I think, bitcoin is the best investment because we can be faster to get profit and don't need to get a loan in the bank to invest because investment in bitcoin can start with an affordable amount

jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

If I have to choose a bitcoin investment or property I would rather invest in bitcoin.
indeed investing in bitcoin is high, but I'm sure in the digital age now and everyone who develops digital bitcoin / blockchain will grow quickly.
who would have thought that bitcoin was very cheap and now bitcoin was like gold.
agon21

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

I think bitcoin is better, because I think property needs a lot of money, while bitcoin is only mine and we can trade bitcoin which can make more profits.I think bitcoin will be more developed in the future
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

I would prefer the second option, but in this case there is a risk of losing your investment. Today the price of bitcoin fluctuates too much, but I think that in a few years it will stabilize.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Each of these types of investments has its own advantages and disadvantages. For me, the main argument is that you can buy part of bitcoin for any amount you have. But with real estate this will not work.
That's correct, and it also depends on the person/investor on where to invest, If an investor chooses Bitcoin he/she should know that this is a very risky investment method especially when the money involved is huge amount because of Bitcoin's volatility nature and he/she should know that anything can happen anytime. Real Estate or property investment is also risky but not as risky as investing in crypto currencies, because unlike crypto currency investment, properties have a very stable value but the chances of profit are too low with this method.
Just what the majority of the people say the higher the risk the greater the rewards are, and if you're a risk taker it's better to try investing on crypto currencies and invest only the money that you can afford to lose. Smiley
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Actually both investments are a way different. Investing into property depends on some certain aspects and also only getting a property in good region can be a better investment as the price keeps on increasing as per time intervals. Bitcoins are completely different. Their value depends on the demand and supply factor and the demand is getting rised which indirectly will rise the price of them. Both investments can be profitable.
Bangete

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

yes, and this is very valuable we can make it a luxurious collection or sell it so that it is rich hahahaha
Elyziey

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

I actually agreed with that regarding property investments such as getting your own house and lot.  It really has huge interest that you have to face paying or otherwise, pay it in full to avoid the interest.  On the other hand, having that as investment will give advantage through time because the value keeps on rising even if it gets old.  So as to bitcoin as an investment, it is a new way to get good profit if you are very much aware how the process of investing goes and how to trade on it.  Many people now turn their lives differently because of bitcoin investment.  You'll just have to put an eye every time to check the rise and fall of every bitcoin trading movement.
Mamahmuda22

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

both are very important, property is also very necessary because its existence is increasingly limited and will be increasingly expensive in the future, bitcoin is able to provide short-term benefits and the benefits can be used to buy property regularly, there is an active relationship that we must think about because they are very suitable for long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: