Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Should I proceed to become a block chain developer.  (Read 448 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

I look forward to your help
Understanding the basics, One of the biggest hurdles with anything as new and revolutionary such as the blockchain technology, is familiarizing oneself with various concepts integral to the system, If you are a beginner, There are certain terms that you need to familiar with, Blockchain, Decentralized, Concensus Mechanism, Miner's , It could be advisable to learn more on this terms that are widely used in crypto sphere, Up next it is time to educate yourself some more on the technical aspects of the blockchain.
hav0k
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

We are Renesis Community !

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Definitely you should. You just need to have patience as blockchian tech is more than creating altcoins or creating nodes. It is a life changing technology . You can search for altcoin discussion and bitcoin discussion groups on IRC as old and experienced people hang out there.

Part of Renesis Group but most importantly , part of the community !
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:55:32 AM

Thank you all for your response.
I am going to lock this thread but if you really have something to suggest/add then please PM me.

If it is really helpful then I will unlock this thread for you or will post on your behalf (full credit will be given to you.)

I am alive
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: