Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best bounty campaign  (Read 370 times)
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bridgex.network

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

This has long been known to everyone Grin The best place to look for new ICO is ICODROPS. Very convenient search and sorting. Almost all rating projects came out with a good profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Allaboutcryptos12 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

This has long been known to everyone Grin The best place to look for new ICO is ICODROPS. Very convenient search and sorting. Almost all rating projects came out with a good profit.

yes to get good bounty project firstly we have to look at the ico project.  But iam asking for where to find the best bounty campaign Some of the ico will not have bounty campaigns. Which mean to have good ico and should have bounty to that. I have come accross some bountyhive which is very good but i dont think they are providing all the best bounty campaigns. But as of now bountyhive is best place to get bounty

Sorry for any bad english

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
siena23

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

If I think if the ICO project is real and the allocation is big then I will follow. The more you follow the bounty, the more chance you get token. That's me. Hope it inspires.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

To find a good bounty campaign, you should consult the bounty manager. I often place my trust in Amazix because the projects they manage are all potential projects. There are also other managers such as Atriz, deadley, cheus. Instead of looking for potential bounty projects, you'll find potential managers.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
This is a link to the bounties thread on this forum. All of the bounties are listed there so you will just have to look at bounties to figure out which one you want to be a part of. What I do is to open the ones with less number of comments. The lesser the number of comments on it then the newer it is, that will help you sift through the bounties faster to find a good one.
Disculinair

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

I think this forum does a great job at compilating some good bounty campaigns, not saying that all of them are legit, but you can even get the opinions of the moderators and decide in what you participate based on that, you could alse search for telegram groups that compilate the bounty campaigns and potential ICOs.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

it is very difficult to determine the current legit bounty, we have to do some research by ourselves because nobody will tell you the bounty will work or not, maybe with us learning then we will know how to determine a bounty that can give us many advantages
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

If you are looking for a good bounty and airdrop, i think you need search or i am suggest on bounties alert and airdrops alert and you can choose bounty and airdrop on that site. You are free to choose bounty and airdrops because so many bounties and airdrop choices that belongs on that site.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

at www.icoguide.com, very good platform to find good projects
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

Iam in a hunt for best bounty and airdrop campaigns. I have searched many sites but not got any idea on them. I have come accross many posts in bitcointalk thread but not got where to get a good bounty.

You can visit any section to find bounty program, is already there but find good bounty program is another story. No one can't give you the right answer because bounty program only have 50% to become success ( reality ). I only can say if you still didn't find it just keep trying or leave it for good. Practice make perfect and never lost faith with bounty.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

here are a lot of good projects, but they are mostly full and some are limiting participants by rank, it seems like you should be more diligent and update here, we have to do in-depth research and confident with the project to get the right campaign.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

Honestly, I don't have any idea on what is the best bounty campaign rececntly because I mainly focuses on campaigns that use btc as a reward only. I'm sorry that I can't give direct answer for your question but here's a link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0 . That's the Marketplace (Altcoin) section of this forum, see it for yourself and good luck in bounty hunting Smiley.  

This is the best option for you so far

Go To the aforementioned altcoins bounty list, take a loook at all bounties
Prepare your research books
Then make final decisions about the best project you want to join their bounty
Always believe in research
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

Maybe you will have to check out icodrops.com that's where I normally go to pick my ICO and  they like good projects, so I normally visit the site from time to time to check for bounty.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

Iam in a hunt for best bounty and airdrop campaigns. I have searched many sites but not got any idea on them. I have come accross many posts in bitcointalk thread but not got where to get a good bounty.
There is a lot of great bounty campaign in this platform but there are few are scams so be wise and think to fullest before joining a certain campaign. First of all consider the people behind the project and knew their background because of you wasn't there is a tendency that it will be a promising bounty campaign next is have a opinion on expert or persons that have a lot of experience in this because they have already encountered this kind of dilemma that is why they will give you a lot of good advice that might be very helpful to you as  a newbie.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

You can't just possibly find a good ICO on a day. You should try and search for the best one. And some ICOs are just scams that would get only money from investors.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

There is no place where you can find out and compare best bounties. Many factors are there which a make a bounty better then other.

Bounty Pool (in total)
%of pool allocated for the bounty you want to invest.
Number of participants in that bounty. (For example a bounty with more than 1500 submission in articles is no more profitable)

Another direction is:
Who is managing that bounty (bounty manager is very important.)
Never trust on rating provided by ICO bench.
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

at ICObench you can findout projects having bounty or in the bitcointalk bounty forum. After that you need to compare them to findout which suits best for you.
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

In this forum, you can view a lot of projects with a lot of replies, as well as a lot of telegraph people, they are very good. Don't participate in projects where there are few people, few responses and discussions, and they often fail.
Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

I think you should check and inspect the team members and make a research of them. If you dont see any information it is most likey a scam
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: