Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know any good youtubers in this field?  (Read 156 times)
SilkDao (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Hi guys, can you recommend some interesting youtubers to me, I'd like to learn more about this field from their videos.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6187

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

1. BTC Sessions
2. Andreas M. Antonopoulos
3. Ameer Rosic

I haven't watched enough videos from the last guy to tell you how good he is but I've seen some and they're definitely worth watching.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Heidim

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

I follow "Young and investing" on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCczMw5XzxxVks7sNaC-QxwQ/videos He started the channel when he first got involved with crypto, and every month he shows his portfolio no matter if it's up or down.  It's interesting but don't rely too much on youtubers opinions.

Listen to others opinions but do your own research.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

adding to what other members recommended, I advise you to have a look at this guy channel, he proved himself more than one time to be true and I have watched him many times, I can surely confirm that he has a good knowledge and can benefit you, however, youtube is full of channels talking about crypto and their influence is growing more and more in both bad and good ways, so, be careful who you watch.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

whatever you do just don't listen to the investment advice that some of these Youtubers give out. most of them are terrible at it and are just trying to hype up and then hope for  a pump on an altcoin they are bag holding.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
KosMas

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:37:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChAp-2soCEJja7karvmdX2Q
SilkDao (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

1. BTC Sessions
2. Andreas M. Antonopoulos
3. Ameer Rosic

I haven't watched enough videos from the last guy to tell you how good he is but I've seen some and they're definitely worth watching.
Thank you very much.Have you ever heard Ian Balina? Someone told me his video is great but I searched him on Youtube, that channel looked like not real.
DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

there are a lot of them just search on you tube and you will get it.
hbxin

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Usually only watch some entertainment videos on youtube
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

no, really i don't know anyone.
SilkDao (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

1. MicBergsma
MicBergsma is an English-language Youtube channel containing tips, guides and product reviews and GoPro accessories. The educational channel is managed by a deaf man, so all his videos have been accompanied by an English subtitle.

2.SmarterEveryDay
SmarterEveryDay presents a video about natural science from the perspective of a man named Destin Sandlin. The topic of the discussion is interesting and the video is not boring. One of the video topics is: The backwards brain cycle.

3. Riot Movie
Riot Movie is a Youtube channel that discusses tips, tricks, guides and reviews how to make movies with Holywood techniques. Guided by Ryan Connolly and his siblings and friends, this educative channel is packed in an interesting and not boring way.
Thank you sir, they are all interesting youtubers, but not in this field lol. Thank you all the same.
LennyBaptist

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Andreas M. Antonopoulos About Youtuber Andreas M. Antonopoulos is a security expert, author, public speaker and entrepreneur who has become one of the most well-known and well-respected figures in bitcoin. He is the author of two books: “Mastering Bitcoin”, published by O’Reilly Media and considered the best technical guide to bitcoin and “The Internet of Money”, a book about why bitcoin matters.

Bitcoin Official
Bitcoin Official Canada
About Youtuber The most popular bitcoin and other cryptocurrency related content on Youtube with your host Adam Guerbuez AKA MikeTheMug. Learn the ways to making life changing moves with Bitcoin, Burstcoin and more. It's time to step your game up and give up the poor man's mindset and learn how to make your dreams a reality!

Michael Crypto - Freedom, Adventure, Bitcoin
Michael Crypto - Freedom, Adventure, Bitcoin United States
About Youtuber I investigate companies and explore the new world of cryptocurrencies. Trading, Mining, Learning and The Autobot of Crypto Currencies, shaping the world
SilkDao (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Andreas M. Antonopoulos About Youtuber Andreas M. Antonopoulos is a security expert, author, public speaker and entrepreneur who has become one of the most well-known and well-respected figures in bitcoin. He is the author of two books: “Mastering Bitcoin”, published by O’Reilly Media and considered the best technical guide to bitcoin and “The Internet of Money”, a book about why bitcoin matters.

Bitcoin Official
Bitcoin Official Canada
About Youtuber The most popular bitcoin and other cryptocurrency related content on Youtube with your host Adam Guerbuez AKA MikeTheMug. Learn the ways to making life changing moves with Bitcoin, Burstcoin and more. It's time to step your game up and give up the poor man's mindset and learn how to make your dreams a reality!

Michael Crypto - Freedom, Adventure, Bitcoin
Michael Crypto - Freedom, Adventure, Bitcoin United States
About Youtuber I investigate companies and explore the new world of cryptocurrencies. Trading, Mining, Learning and The Autobot of Crypto Currencies, shaping the world
Thanks a lot sir.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: