Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] 🔥 MeYou 🔥 - Ecological-autonomic Distributed Social Network  (Read 1914 times)
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 07:41:18 AM by MeYoutoken

LINK TO OUR AIRDROP CAMPAIGN!!🔥🔥 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4628350.20

Using blockchain integration solution to seamlessly assimilate video social networking and live streaming.
MeYou is an Ecological-autonomic distriocial network.By providing an integrated development environment based on blockchain technology for video social network and live streaming, MeYou defeats the ubiquitous problems such as monopoly of high-quality content, unfair distribution of social resources, breaching of confidentiality and high costing in storage in digital social network. MeYou aims to accomplish an equitable and transparent digital social ecosystem and devotes to building public networks that targets video social networks. Setting up a decentralized live streaming platform (MiHo). Invent a complete social ecology that supports multi-platform and making blockchain technology readily accessible to end users to the point where end users do not even know that they are using the blockchain.

Technical Aspects

• Public chain based on PHHBFT+DPOS consensus algorithm
  • Storage and traffic nodes established for video and social networking
  • Cross chain protocol based on SPV
  • Machine learning network based on independent side chain

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION BTC

• Seed Round Investment 500 Mil MYT
  • CornerStone 800 Mil MYT
  • PrivateSale 1 Bil MYT
  • Founder Team 1.5 Bil MYT
  • Incentives for community,public, advertisement , Business Cooperation 3.2 Bil MYT
  • Total Allocation 7 Bil

Phase two of token distribution
The main chain will launch successfully and it will elect the functional nodes and alternative nodes according to MeYou voting system. The rest of the 30% tokens will be generated during operation of MeYou platform. Considering the factors such as storage volume, traffic volume, community population and so on, it will generate 3 billion token linearly in the next 25 years. The generation principle will be announced one month before the main chain launched.

Presale , main sale and private placement will not be opened to UNITED STATES AND MAINLAND CHINA

FOUNDING TEAM

ROAD MAP 2017

ROAD MAP 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

Hi all,
latest news and event on our MeYou event!
We have gotten various investors interested in our MeYou project!
please refer to the link referred below!
https://medium.com/@MeYoutoken/ideal-in-china-maritime-blockchain-consensus-cocktail-party-meyou-public-chain-global-685ed7849557

feel free to ask any questions if you are interested in the project!

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

wow. such an awesome video. Was so informative. The only problem with that was that, it was in chinese. What are you guys thinking ? making a WORLD's Largest social platform and making its video in Chinese ? you shudn't be calling it World's largest because it never is aimed at world. It should be called Chinese largest DS platform. you guys have homework not done for this project. Sorry. Not interested anymore.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

The projects look solid and interesting, it will make a difference to the authors, I hope success for the team!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

wow. such an awesome video. Was so informative. The only problem with that was that, it was in chinese. What are you guys thinking ? making a WORLD's Largest social platform and making its video in Chinese ? you shudn't be calling it World's largest because it never is aimed at world. It should be called Chinese largest DS platform. you guys have homework not done for this project. Sorry. Not interested anymore.

Hi 5th fear , i would like to thank you for taking the time to go through our MeYou project and i assure you that your feedback is very critical to our team. We are still in the midst of developing our project and we hope that you will take a look at our project in the near future!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

The projects look solid and interesting, it will make a difference to the authors, I hope success for the team!

Hi Olyalya ,
Thank you for the positive feedback! do let us know if you have any questions about the project!  Grin Grin we are still in the midst of developing our project. stay tuned to this page for more activities in the near future!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

Hi all,
please take a look at our whitepaper and news! we have awesome innovative ideas as well as bringing convenience to the social networking industry! Cool Cool
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

wow! what a great project.  Grin i look forward to supporting this once it gets more developed! i will definitely keep an eye out for this
bit3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

wow great project! please let me know if there are any updates coming up!  Shocked Shocked it really makes social media more convenient now

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

A project with a social network that will be very useful for the community, creating an integrated development environment based on blockchain technology for social networking video and live streaming, a concept that will be able to attract many investors and users to join MeYou.

magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

when MeYou can solve problems everywhere such as high-quality content monopolies, unfair distribution of social resources, breaches of confidentiality and high costs of storage in digital social networks, it will even help the human life problem from the smallest to the big problem. because I believe MeYou will play an important role in human life
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

wow! what a great project.  Grin i look forward to supporting this once it gets more developed! i will definitely keep an eye out for this

Hi! thank you for your kind words, please click on our telegram to know more about the issues!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:57:21 AM

A project with a social network that will be very useful for the community, creating an integrated development environment based on blockchain technology for social networking video and live streaming, a concept that will be able to attract many investors and users to join MeYou.

Hi anafiene! i hope you will be one of our investors as well!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

when MeYou can solve problems everywhere such as high-quality content monopolies, unfair distribution of social resources, breaches of confidentiality and high costs of storage in digital social networks, it will even help the human life problem from the smallest to the big problem. because I believe MeYou will play an important role in human life

Hi magenarendro11, thank you for your kind words and yes we will aim to make society a better place with meyou. we hope you can support us!
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

The concept of the project is so interesting and i hope with this good concept can brings this project succeed and reach its target. With best effort and good marketing strategic from team and developer, i hope can help this project develop and increase the coin's value.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

the concept of the project looks very interesting, and provides the community crypto community needs for streaming video. very informative and innovative, hopefully will be accepted by many parties so that what is become hope can be realized. and I will look forward to your bounty campaign.

Hi Mypussygendut! thank you for the compliment , please join our telegram group for more updates about our bounty campaign!!
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

According your roadmap, ICO ended, right?
I like this concept, BTW!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

According your roadmap, ICO ended, right?
I like this concept, BTW!

Hi ghald, thank you for trusting us in this project! Due to the popularity of this project , we have managed to reach our targeted sales during our private sale. We will not be launching any public ICO as there is no need to. However, please join us in our telegram group chat for upcoming activities! we hope that we will increase more demand for this project once it hits the secondary market!
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:58:04 AM

Wow what a refreshing and new idea! i am sure Meyou will change the world of social network! is there anyway that we can invest?  Cool
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Wow what a refreshing and new idea! i am sure Meyou will change the world of social network! is there anyway that we can invest?  Cool

Hi Awnar, i am sorry but we have filled our allocation from our private sale but please join our telegram group for more information! Grin
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

Hi all, please take a look at our freshly written articles on MeYou! lots of goodies to come!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

LATEST NEWS!!TWITTER CAMPAIGN IS ON!!
We will be rewarding community members who have assisted to promote the project with free MYT tokens. We will be distributing 125 MYT tokens (worth ~$5 USD) to each participant

Participants are needed to:

Reward structure

• Top 5000 twitter accounts with the most followers will receive 125 tokens
  • Making referrals to other users for the bounty program will receive 25 tokens. limited only to the first 10,000 referrals

Implementation
Bounty program will be written on a website, customized for the bounty. The website will contain all instructions and steps in a simplified manner.

LINK TO OUR BOUNTY WEBSITE http://bounty.meyou.io/
Remember to fill in your account details in our website to be eligible for the airdrop!

Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

Interesting project. I joined and will participate in this campaign until the ICO ends. Thank the campaign manager.                                                   
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

Interesting project. I joined and will participate in this campaign until the ICO ends. Thank the campaign manager.                                                   

Hi Namyri! thank you for your kind words! thank you for believing in us! please help us to create awareness by joining our twitter campaign!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project

Hi Eulalila,
can i count on your support to spread the name of MeYou through our twitter campaign?
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

best projects

Hi Mehmetgulisik,
thank you for your support! please join our twitter campaign and spread the word!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

I wish you more success Good project

Hi rushnow1, i hope we can count on your support! every help matters!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

Hi caucaialider! thank you for your support! join our twitter campaign!
Nayeempilpile

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field.
ridhi720

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team. I wish you more success Good project
pehongxinh1708

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment. I will join this project. I wish you here and admin 1 day good health and many success. the luckiest.
JosephStalin

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

The link to your airdrop campaign on your OP is leading nowhere. Are there other campaigns, like a Bounty campaign, running for your project?  There are already other social network projects in the crypto world, but they are not rocking.
jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

an excellent project for streaming video lovers and other social networks with new ideas that can attract investors, especially young people who have creative ideas
ahmedkedd

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

The project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success nice project.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

awesome project !!   sucessfully

Thank you for your kind words! please join our twitter campaign!!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

this is a big project and great project ,, thank you for share with us .

Hi sanjib9589, thank you for your kind words please help us to spread MeYou!!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

Hi pasha,
Thank you for the compliment and rest assured we will not let you down!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

good ico and good luck !

Hi dungdongnai,
thank you and please join our twitter campaign!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

Hi Monsur718,
thank you for such a high compliment and rest assured we will not let you down! please join our twitter campaign!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field.

Hi sumonhn.91

Thank you and yes we have a very strong backing of team and advisers! which is why our private sale is quickly filled! please help us to promote this project!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success

Hi Vikas1234,
thank you for your kind words! we will strive to be the best!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

Good project

hi machai91,
thank you for your kind support!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

Hi Nayeempilpile,
looking forward to your support! join our twitter campaign and earn free MYT tokens!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

seems like interesting poroject , i cant  join  MeYou airdrop the link not Works
With all my best wishes of the successes.

Hi faycel96,
last i checked the link is working fine! can i please trouble you to click it again! i am terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

Great project
a wonderful project with a view to the future

Hi denisov sergei,
the future is not so far now! join us for a better and better future!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team. I wish you more success Good project

Hi ridhi720,
thank you for the support! i hope that we will achieve greater heights with the community! 
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

projeto que vai dar o que falar

Obrigado pelas suas palavras gentis!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

This is a historic achievement for us as well as promising for the sector

Hi met213, i couldnt agree more with what you said! please be part of our historic moment in making MeYou great! Grin Grin
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

GOOD WORK Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hi Hema!
THANK YOU!  Grin Grin
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:30:11 AM

Great project
Hi raghuveer000,
great that you are seeing our vision as well! our dev team will ensure that MeYou will be a roaring success
Gentarium
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

Hello! When we can check your platform?
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

This is a good project nice airdrop

Hi golu006,
thank you! please join us for free tokens!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

Good project,This project is one of the best projects.i like its.

Hi Adnan786safa,
thank you for having faith in us! we will not disappoint!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works.

Hi job2019, Our project team is very strong in terms of social media and rest assured we will be doing our best to ensure MeYou as a success!
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

How to join the private sale?
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment. I will join this project. I wish you here and admin 1 day good health and many success. the luckiest.
Hi pehongxinh1708 , thank you for your kind words and i wish you good health too! we don't need luck if we have substance! Grin Grin come join our twitter campaign.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

Hi mizan0005,
thank you for having faith in the project and team! MeYou will be a roaring success because of our strong team and advisors!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

good coin
Hi amer88,  yes it is a coin with alot of potential!  Grin
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

Nice project
hi ajay! thank you for your kind words!
Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

Great project guys, keep it up! Do you already know what exchanges will be your coin on?
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Hi obujjibon,
thank you for your kind words!  Grin Grin
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Excellent project

Hi shawan9000,
thank you for your kind words! help us become successful for this project!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

great idea and a good road map

Hi icochain.io,
thank you!! yes our team came up with a great idea to bring convenience to the social media!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

Nice project, good luck for success

Hi ITBee,
thank you for your kind words , we will ensure MeYou will be a success
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

This project is really good.Wishing u all the best.
Hi supratimrockzz,
thank you for supporting us! we will need your support for the upcoming twitter campaign!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

estou participando do projeto e ficarei até o final da ico

Hi csoares43,
nós não temos nenhum ico. mas fique atento ao nosso mercado secundário! Grin
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

The link to your airdrop campaign on your OP is leading nowhere. Are there other campaigns, like a Bounty campaign, running for your project?  There are already other social network projects in the crypto world, but they are not rocking.

Hi Joseph stalin from ww2  Grin Grin ,
i just checked on the link and it is working fine, can i trouble you again to register? yes we will be having more activities after this. We will be different than other social network projects as we have a solid team!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

an excellent project for streaming video lovers and other social networks with new ideas that can attract investors, especially young people who have creative ideas

Hi jaseno76,
thank you for supporting our project! rest assured we will attract the millennials with our social platform.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Very good project
Hi Ranglal99,
thank you for your kind words! join our twitter campaign and we won't let you down!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

good project, good luck for success.everyone here at the moment. I will join this project.
Hi ashfaq74,
thank you for your support! please buy our tokens once it is launched at the secondary exchange!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

The project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success nice project.

hi ahmedkedd,
thank you for your kind words! MeYou will bring success to the social media platform!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:17:05 AM

Excellent project, this ico has everything to succeed to make a lot of success among the investor community Cool

Hi Aleksandr05 ,
thank you for your kind words! we will ensure the investors will be rewarded for trusting our project!  Grin
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Hi mamourflmz1,
thank you, do help us out with our twitter campaign!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Interesting project with great ideas and potentials.

Hi joaogabrielguaiba,
thank you for your support and i hope that you can join us on our bounty campaign
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

nice project...best of luck dev

Hi maamina1987,
Thank you for supporting meyou , we will ensure success for MeYou. join our twitter campaign to help us!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Nice project

Hi Ihsojib,
thank you for your kind words! we will do well for our project!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

Nice project, good luck...  Kiss

Hi Vipviet337,
thank you and we will make meyou a great success together!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

Hello! When we can check your platform?

Hi Gentarium!
thank you for taking interest in our meyou group! our platform is not yet ready! you can refer to our Roadmap on our website for more information. we are still in the early stages of developing and we just finished our private sale! do join our twitter campaign to help us create awareness!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

How to join the private sale?

Hi ghald,
thank you for your interest but our private sale is closed due to high popularity and if you wish to invest. You would have to wait for MeYou to be listed on exchanges!  Grin. You can participate our twitter campaign to get free MYT!
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

this project is looking interesting, good luck to the development of this project
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

Great project guys, keep it up! Do you already know what exchanges will be your coin on?

Hi Kevala,
i am sorry but listing on exchanges is currently a secret  Grin Grin. we are not allowed to divulge anything yet but please join our telegram group for more information!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

Greetings DEVs! Looks interesting idea!
Able to recognize plan, very nice project.

Hi Tialimenci,
thank you and can i count on you to support meyou until it is launched on the exchanges?  Wink Wink
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

I wish you more success Good project ..
good luck!!
Hi sonminho,
thank you so much for having faith in us! we won't let you down!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

very good project very recommended

Hi favorday! thank you for having faith in us! we won't let you down!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

this project is looking interesting, good luck to the development of this project

Hi Xenon,
thank you for having interest in the project! can i count on your support for the twitter campaign? Grin
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

how to participate in airdrop? links are not working on the site and on airdrop.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

how to participate in airdrop? links are not working on the site and on airdrop.

Hi tamara ,
i have updated the link! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4628350.20
please choose the above link
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

interesting project, good luck

Hi Ethnamed
thank you for having faith in us! we will not let you down!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

interesting project, good luck

Hi Ethnamed.io,
thank you so much! we will be successful in our works
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:10:00 AM

Wish you discover fairly resources to develop your business. Riveting project, impeccably plan, noticing job!  Good luck.

Hi Cathy.Cain,
thank you for your kind words! we will strive to be an successful ICO!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

I suppose that this business is rather a juicy investment at the moment!  Good luck fellows.

Hi MonicaRob,
you are right! we hope to bring convenience to traditional social media!
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!
JosephStalin

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Happy to see that you have come out with a Twitter Bounty. Well done. Aiming at becoming a Social Network you really should try to penetrate Twitter and Facebook customer base with bounties and other means.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

Looking for something more interesting here!
Impeccably website, absorbing approach.  Good luck all!

Hi, StewartNitsu

thank you for your compliments! feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make our project better!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

hi bachduongkute,
you are right! we are getting more traction as we speak! do let me know if you are interested as well to invest haha
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

Happy to see that you have come out with a Twitter Bounty. Well done. Aiming at becoming a Social Network you really should try to penetrate Twitter and Facebook customer base with bounties and other means.

Hi joseph stalin,
i could not have agreed with you more! we will come up with more marketing gimmicks to take over the social media platform! fret not and be patient with us.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

Hi ramikirti9,
thank you for your kind words!
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

MeYou uses blockchain technology to seamlessly synchronize video and social networking. In order to be able to flourish all over the world, does MeYou's technology need to adapt to different languages, cultures, customs and habits? What solution do you have for this?
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

MeYou uses blockchain technology to seamlessly synchronize video and social networking. In order to be able to flourish all over the world, does MeYou's technology need to adapt to different languages, cultures, customs and habits? What solution do you have for this?
Thank you for asking! Yes, right now we are starting from China, but eventually we'll target to other countries.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

The project is very good with the team includes many experts in the field. Congratulation!
Hi Huyenptt, thank you for your support!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

Hi DEVs!
Interesting plan, hope in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
Hi Stockton-Christopher!
Thank you for your support. We are trying our best! Smiley
andreverneth

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

Great project

Ethereum wallet: 0x2B1d0c5B6aBD9C2871A612Ed3c29910dd182310D

Win 125 MYT (worth ~$5 USD) in MeYou Twitter Campaign using this link: https://bounty.meyou.io/r/zeitUhr
mandoseran

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

Hi all, please take a look at our freshly written articles on MeYou! lots of goodies to come!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

Hi Murah,
thank you for your support!we will work hard for the success.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

I wish the team success and prosperity

Hi abdelhakemgh,
thank you for your support!
georg2000

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

A good project. Has prospects. I tell everyone!  Grin
Ksenya_

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Пpивeт,,пpoeкт интepecный,,c yдoвoльcтвиeм пpинимaю yчacтиe,,ycпexoв вaм
Rajhansome Thomas

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Awesome project right here. I join with a host of other airdroppers to say good luck to the team👍
kesy386

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

I am very interested in this project,
I look forward to your progress.
abdougo83

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

demarco2016

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

The team works well. Good luck everyone!
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

when viewed from the roadmap. MeYou is a very serious and promising project. this project has been carefully planned, ideas and concepts also highlight new innovations. MeYou will be accepted and liked by people around the world, because this project has a positive value.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

Ecological-autonomic is one of those terms where I start doubting a project. That's just all theoretical but you need to get your message out there in more concrete terms or otherwise not a lot of people can follow.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Suraweera2

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

kriptosport

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

NurHikmat

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

It's his project is very good and very interesting, I'm definitely going to join because I'm sure later on this project will succeed and I hope this project successfully.
mehdi74

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

Good project
My twitter is:@mehdi00756296
Telegram:@fredhu

Toppoprabhu

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

Good project
My twitter is:@toppoprabhu

Teligram:@prabhutoppo
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

This is an integrated block chain solution. MEYOU is a block chain tool for social platforms and live broadcast platforms, this platform will connect people and people through block chains and form a complete social ecology.
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

many useful have read on your site .
thank you for your work .
you really do make an interesting public business.
many people will thank you for many years to come

Hi larykouch,
thank you for your kind words! we will improve and ensure success for MeYou
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

on which exchanges will your coin appear?

Hi le_castor,
you would have to know that exchange listing are a secret but please stay tuned as we are working closely with exchanges too! Grin Grin
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

very good project

Hi ericbegy,
thank you for your kind words , we will ensure success for our project
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Ecological-autonomic is one of those terms where I start doubting a project. That's just all theoretical but you need to get your message out there in more concrete terms or otherwise not a lot of people can follow.
Hi dzonikg28 , thank you for your feedback. we will work on our side for more concrete terms and phrase it in a better manner!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

many useful have read on your site .
thank you for your work .
you really do make an interesting public business.
many people will thank you for many years to come
Thank you larykouch, we will strive to be a successful project!
excessemmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Nice plan, great execution and an awesome team. I hope this project continues to be a success
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: