Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] 🔥 MeYou 🔥 - Ecological-autonomic Distributed Social Network  (Read 1914 times)
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 07:41:18 AM by MeYoutoken

LINK TO OUR AIRDROP CAMPAIGN!!🔥🔥 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4628350.20

Using blockchain integration solution to seamlessly assimilate video social networking and live streaming.
MeYou is an Ecological-autonomic distriocial network.By providing an integrated development environment based on blockchain technology for video social network and live streaming, MeYou defeats the ubiquitous problems such as monopoly of high-quality content, unfair distribution of social resources, breaching of confidentiality and high costing in storage in digital social network. MeYou aims to accomplish an equitable and transparent digital social ecosystem and devotes to building public networks that targets video social networks. Setting up a decentralized live streaming platform (MiHo). Invent a complete social ecology that supports multi-platform and making blockchain technology readily accessible to end users to the point where end users do not even know that they are using the blockchain.

Technical Aspects

• Public chain based on PHHBFT+DPOS consensus algorithm
  • Storage and traffic nodes established for video and social networking
  • Cross chain protocol based on SPV
  • Machine learning network based on independent side chain

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION BTC

• Seed Round Investment 500 Mil MYT
  • CornerStone 800 Mil MYT
  • PrivateSale 1 Bil MYT
  • Founder Team 1.5 Bil MYT
  • Incentives for community,public, advertisement , Business Cooperation 3.2 Bil MYT
  • Total Allocation 7 Bil

Phase two of token distribution
The main chain will launch successfully and it will elect the functional nodes and alternative nodes according to MeYou voting system. The rest of the 30% tokens will be generated during operation of MeYou platform. Considering the factors such as storage volume, traffic volume, community population and so on, it will generate 3 billion token linearly in the next 25 years. The generation principle will be announced one month before the main chain launched.

Presale , main sale and private placement will not be opened to UNITED STATES AND MAINLAND CHINA

FOUNDING TEAM

ROAD MAP 2017

ROAD MAP 2018

MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

Hi all,
latest news and event on our MeYou event!
We have gotten various investors interested in our MeYou project!
please refer to the link referred below!
https://medium.com/@MeYoutoken/ideal-in-china-maritime-blockchain-consensus-cocktail-party-meyou-public-chain-global-685ed7849557

feel free to ask any questions if you are interested in the project!

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

wow. such an awesome video. Was so informative. The only problem with that was that, it was in chinese. What are you guys thinking ? making a WORLD's Largest social platform and making its video in Chinese ? you shudn't be calling it World's largest because it never is aimed at world. It should be called Chinese largest DS platform. you guys have homework not done for this project. Sorry. Not interested anymore.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

The projects look solid and interesting, it will make a difference to the authors, I hope success for the team!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

wow. such an awesome video. Was so informative. The only problem with that was that, it was in chinese. What are you guys thinking ? making a WORLD's Largest social platform and making its video in Chinese ? you shudn't be calling it World's largest because it never is aimed at world. It should be called Chinese largest DS platform. you guys have homework not done for this project. Sorry. Not interested anymore.

Hi 5th fear , i would like to thank you for taking the time to go through our MeYou project and i assure you that your feedback is very critical to our team. We are still in the midst of developing our project and we hope that you will take a look at our project in the near future!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

The projects look solid and interesting, it will make a difference to the authors, I hope success for the team!

Hi Olyalya ,
Thank you for the positive feedback! do let us know if you have any questions about the project!  Grin Grin we are still in the midst of developing our project. stay tuned to this page for more activities in the near future!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

Hi all,
please take a look at our whitepaper and news! we have awesome innovative ideas as well as bringing convenience to the social networking industry! Cool Cool
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

wow! what a great project.  Grin i look forward to supporting this once it gets more developed! i will definitely keep an eye out for this
bit3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

wow great project! please let me know if there are any updates coming up!  Shocked Shocked it really makes social media more convenient now

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

A project with a social network that will be very useful for the community, creating an integrated development environment based on blockchain technology for social networking video and live streaming, a concept that will be able to attract many investors and users to join MeYou.

magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

when MeYou can solve problems everywhere such as high-quality content monopolies, unfair distribution of social resources, breaches of confidentiality and high costs of storage in digital social networks, it will even help the human life problem from the smallest to the big problem. because I believe MeYou will play an important role in human life
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

wow! what a great project.  Grin i look forward to supporting this once it gets more developed! i will definitely keep an eye out for this

Hi! thank you for your kind words, please click on our telegram to know more about the issues!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:57:21 AM

A project with a social network that will be very useful for the community, creating an integrated development environment based on blockchain technology for social networking video and live streaming, a concept that will be able to attract many investors and users to join MeYou.

Hi anafiene! i hope you will be one of our investors as well!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

when MeYou can solve problems everywhere such as high-quality content monopolies, unfair distribution of social resources, breaches of confidentiality and high costs of storage in digital social networks, it will even help the human life problem from the smallest to the big problem. because I believe MeYou will play an important role in human life

Hi magenarendro11, thank you for your kind words and yes we will aim to make society a better place with meyou. we hope you can support us!
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

The concept of the project is so interesting and i hope with this good concept can brings this project succeed and reach its target. With best effort and good marketing strategic from team and developer, i hope can help this project develop and increase the coin's value.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

the concept of the project looks very interesting, and provides the community crypto community needs for streaming video. very informative and innovative, hopefully will be accepted by many parties so that what is become hope can be realized. and I will look forward to your bounty campaign.

Hi Mypussygendut! thank you for the compliment , please join our telegram group for more updates about our bounty campaign!!
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

According your roadmap, ICO ended, right?
I like this concept, BTW!
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

According your roadmap, ICO ended, right?
I like this concept, BTW!

Hi ghald, thank you for trusting us in this project! Due to the popularity of this project , we have managed to reach our targeted sales during our private sale. We will not be launching any public ICO as there is no need to. However, please join us in our telegram group chat for upcoming activities! we hope that we will increase more demand for this project once it hits the secondary market!
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:58:04 AM

Wow what a refreshing and new idea! i am sure Meyou will change the world of social network! is there anyway that we can invest?  Cool
MeYoutoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Wow what a refreshing and new idea! i am sure Meyou will change the world of social network! is there anyway that we can invest?  Cool

Hi Awnar, i am sorry but we have filled our allocation from our private sale but please join our telegram group for more information! Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: