Print  
Author Topic: Yo Coin  (Read 102 times)
joeroo2018 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Yo Coin   
Yocoin treats the all-important blockchain ledger, a fully verifiable public database that's maintained by thousands of independent computers , as a platform on which to build secondary programs that strip out costly middleman from all forms of person to exchange
Yocoin enables smart contracts that function without lawyers; stock exchanges without central clearing houses; financial record-keeping systems that can be verified without an auditor; even tamper-proof voting systems that automaticly guarantee one-person-one-vote

Yocoin's multi signatures are entirely unbreakable, enforceable, and completely secure and simultaneously gives equal rights to both parties involved in the transaction.
Yocoin is how the internet was supposed to work. Yoc proposes a global distributed computer that is the backbone for asset trading, real estate transactions escrow services and even national income distribution systems. Yocoin runs smart contracts: Applications that runs as programmed without any possibilitiy of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

Working with blockchain, Yo coin is doing great now a days. It's feature are developing gradually. I hope this will make a great change in the crypto currency
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

As far as i know in recent times their performance is not good. That’s why some peoples are afraid to invest on this project. I suggest them take some time and analyze the market and then take decision.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

The market of crypto currency is expanding day by day. Due to the rising popularity of the coin has encouraged a lot of new currency to enter the market. Yo coin is one of them. if the coin has strong team behind it and has a good marketing planning, it is hoped that this coin will be successful in the future.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

Yocoin is a promising coin in the market. It provides benefits to both the parties of transaction. It provides a huge amount of benefits to its customers.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

yo coin is a part of cyyptocurrency this has a good value in the recent market but bitcoin still at the lead, you coin is offering the best security and verifying system is also very easy and less time consuming so we can hope that it's market value and popularity both will increase as per time
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

I heard about it earlier and I find it quite impressive and as well as interesting. I think it has a great future ahead. I think it will make the blockchain more modernized
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

With the passage of time, the market of crypto currency is getting very much popular. It started with one coin called bitcoin and now it has more than 1500 coins that are operating in this market. Yo coin is another new coin and it seems good by article. I hope that this will be successful in this market.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

It was good to know about the Yo coin. This really seems to be a good coin but I must not come to a conclusion without studying it. Will decide about it later.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

Yocoin has 2BTC daily trading volume on coinmarketcap on small exchanges - it's too small to be interesting for investors, are any plans to improve this situation?
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

Hehe, I looked innto it a bit, it looks like what Yocoin is doing, it's just another xrp or lumen, well, what do I know, for now what's good about yocoin it's only that for now it's decentralized, and you don't even say it, but that can change in a year eazy, so there is a why, and even now they can manipulate the price however they want... And also it's a bit sketchy this topic, since all good comments are coming from 2 untrustworthy sources, and the topic started by noob, and folowed by higher ranks none of them legendary or beyond, two of them 126 activity, two of them with red flags... the only true comments are the last two... and now mine, but again, what do I know, because every currency is saying that will replace bitcoin nowdays, but they don't realize bitcoin is upgraded also, so I'am vetry interested how will they or in this case you prevail.?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

Yocoin has the best name of any altcoin. I am picking up some just in case it explodes at some point. This is a coin you can make 10-100x in if it somehow catches on...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄