Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Between EOS and NEO  (Read 557 times)
Abeleez (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

I keep wondering what could be any body's conclusion on this two coins? NEO brings to the table a new consensus algorithm called Delegated Byzantine fank tolerance. Which is better?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

Given that EOS is a centralized scam, and you can have your coins seized and transactions reversed at any time and for any reason without having any say in the matter, I would say pretty much any other coin is better.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Both projects are very good. If you do not know what to choose buy once both altcoins. Thus you will be 100% in +
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

I keep wondering what could be any body's conclusion on this two coins? NEO brings to the table a new consensus algorithm called Delegated Byzantine fank tolerance. Which is better?
The correct answer should be NEO remember EOS has so many troubles with its blockchain and EOS has been building a broken governance structure. NEO is better in my opinion from the various aspects.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Lyucy

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

I would recommand NEO
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

I am more interested in Neo because NEO is safer and more reliable, and quite popular in the altcoin market with stable graphics and coin prices is also better than EOS, some say EOS fraud, but I do not believe because it has not been revealed. .
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

Although both coin are good and they have very good potentials and good price values but for me, I will say that NEO is better than EOS because it has better technology, it is safer and more reliable.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Instead of EOS I prefer NEO because I see NEO is one very good coin with a fairly fast transaction,
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

Between EOS and NEO, I will prefer to invest in Neo. In term of technology, community support and reliability, Neo is better choice for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/compare?coin_ids=eos,neo
NEO has been around longer, but surprised how EOS caught up with number of exchanges
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Maybe 50% in EOS and 50% in NEO will be the best solution in your way? Or another proportion for your choise (30/70 or 20/80).
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

If you compare these coins in terms of growth, then both of these coins can grow. From a Perspective of a year or two, I would recommend you NEO. After all, this is the Chinese and Asian market, and it is huge and one of the best in the field of crypto. EOS has a lot of gaps flaws. There are many rumors about him. But there are also+, transactions are free and it has in hands a lot of ETH/ during the ICO collected.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Don't listen to those saying 50/50, just stay away from EOS. Look at the price right now, it's been plummeting rapidly for no apparent reason, this makes me think they've started a dumping phase. It might look like the perfect time to buy, it isn't, and again, stay away from this pump and dump shitcoin.

NEO is better.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
DronBudloS

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

Given that EOS is a centralized scam, and you can have your coins seized and transactions reversed at any time and for any reason without having any say in the matter, I would say pretty much any other coin is better.
I agree that Eos is not ideal, But if you think so completely seriously, then you do not understand it at all and it is better for you now to sort it out so that later it will not be too late when he goes into growth Wink
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

I agree that Eos is not ideal, But if you think so completely seriously, then you do not understand it at all and it is better for you now to sort it out so that later it will not be too late when he goes into growth Wink

Lol. EOS does not have a single quality that makes it a good cryptocurrency. It is not decentralized. It is not trustless. It allows a small number of people to completely dictate who is and is not allowed to use their system, with no regulation or oversight whatsoever. It is literally worse than a fiat bank.

I understand you are bagholding EOS, and you therefore have an inherent bias in its favour (that's not a criticism, it happens to almost everyone). However, the sooner you get over this bias and realise that EOS is a scam, the less you will get burned in the longterm.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

For me NEO will be the coin that will faster grow on our market so big earning and better profits are connected to it, NEO is better in my opinion if we compare those two.
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

Don't listen to those saying 50/50, just stay away from EOS. Look at the price right now, it's been plummeting rapidly for no apparent reason, this makes me think they've started a dumping phase. It might look like the perfect time to buy, it isn't, and again, stay away from this pump and dump shitcoin.

NEO is better.
You are right! Do not invest into coin which still growing. Invest into more undervalued coins with real potentional!
EOS is a joke. And people will loose here a lot of money, you will see Wink.

Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

I agree with you, EOS still struggling in their launching debut, there are problems that still unsolve, so forget it and focus to NEO which has a potential to make a surprise in the long run.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

I would pick neo, for me this project has more chances to give us profits in future, i believed in neo when it was very cheap and i believe now, so if this coin will make some pumps it will be nice hit for every investor who give some trust in it.

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

EOS uses delegrated proof of stake consensus algorithms which gives more power to the arbitrators in their governance system, this created unfair condition for the small EOS holders and makes whole EOS governance centralized.  Where as NEO bringing new consensus algorithm in their governance body called delegated byzantine fault tolerance(dBFT) which gives opportunity for small players to vote if they found some validators are not fair which makes win-win situations for all and make their governance more decentralised and gives power for all. You can find more info here https://steemit.com/neo/@basiccrypto/neo-s-consensus-protocol-how-delegated-byzantine-fault-tolerance-works

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: