Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [In stock] Gridseed 5-chips USB miner - $259  (Read 23769 times)
r4square

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:35:18 AM

I am working on to smooth things up. With people backing to work, I will provide more devices gradually.

Instead of hawking nonexistent miners I wish you fucking scam artists would get Rosetta Stone or something.

"I am working on to smooth things up" IS NOT A FUCKING SENTENCE...IT HAS NO MEANING.

Please stop murdering the English language.

Seriously?
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:36:32 AM

You are priced in usd but exchange rate is very volatile right now.  How do you plan to do the conversion?

solidminds

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:38:52 AM

And where will you be shipping from?  Huh
seeds (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:39:53 PM

No problem, Start creating a pre-order list, (make sure my 10 are in  Roll Eyes ) Then PM me with everyone's order, I will PM and start gathering payments, I will be able to keep you informed of everyone's payment status, Dont send unless I confirm their payment received, I will release the funds to you as people confirm their order as arrived.

NOTE - you need to tell the customer (and me) the BTC amount it confirms to to avoid confusion of payment arguments.

If this is too complicated for you, PM me the cost of shipping and unit costs, I will do a group buy backed by your units, All you have to do is send them out to addresses I provide and then get paid.

I'll be collecting the orders from now on.
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:42:09 PM

if you want to send a review unit, I can offer a review.
darkjed

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:31:40 PM

I'm Interested in 10 if you ship to Canada and can use escrow.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:25:23 PM

No problem, Start creating a pre-order list, (make sure my 10 are in  Roll Eyes ) Then PM me with everyone's order, I will PM and start gathering payments, I will be able to keep you informed of everyone's payment status, Dont send unless I confirm their payment received, I will release the funds to you as people confirm their order as arrived.

NOTE - you need to tell the customer (and me) the BTC amount it confirms to to avoid confusion of payment arguments.

If this is too complicated for you, PM me the cost of shipping and unit costs, I will do a group buy backed by your units, All you have to do is send them out to addresses I provide and then get paid.

And this means? You sentences are short and don't make much sense, Are you now not doing escrow?
seeds (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

And this means? You sentences are short and don't make much sense, Are you now not doing escrow?

I mean I will collect the orders and send to you to process the escrow.
Keninishna

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:01:36 PM

I this a good buy if legit? 300 kh/s per unit? 300$ a unit? unless you buy more than 5-10.
rscottmoreno

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:47:03 PM

I'll take 10 with escrow
Yeos

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:49:23 PM

I would like 5 plus WiiBoard(ill pay for it) with ESCROW.

johnny5

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:43:52 PM

do these have the latest 500kh/s firmware? or is that a custom thing from lightningasic?

Custom thing from lightningasic that won't be open source.

Can you elaborate on this non-open source "custom thing" at all?
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:26:08 AM

do these have the latest 500kh/s firmware? or is that a custom thing from lightningasic?

Sure lightning asic made their own firmware for the control units and they aren't going to make it open source.

Message me if you have any problems
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:08:13 AM

Sure lightning asic made their own firmware for the control units and they aren't going to make it open source.

So only units on that control wiibox they provide will pull 500k?
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:09:54 AM

So only units on that control wiibox they provide will pull 500k?

Using cpuminer you can push the clock rate up manually but the control units they provide have a software they have developed to get a higher hash rate i don't know about other providers.

Message me if you have any problems
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:42:25 AM

I mean I will collect the orders and send to you to process the escrow.

OK, confirmed, Just so we know where we are.

NOTE TO EVERYONE - Please deal directly with seeds for your order and any questions, I will contact you when seeds has passed the information for those wanting escrow, The amount to be paid has to be confirmed with seeds.

Also note, I am not charging and never will for escrow, If you feel I have been useful feel free to tip my address in my profile.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:48:11 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 09:08:59 AM by klintay

I want 10 units please. BTC payment with escrow from squall1066 please if that is ok with squall1066 Smiley

How soon can you send these off?

I sent you the delivery info via PM. Just waiting for response
seeds (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:43:42 PM

I'll take 10 with escrow

Please PM me if you want to place order. I only have limit internet access in the following 2 days and may not read every post in the thread. Thanks.
anarchyx

Activity: 480

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:33:18 PM

I will take 10 with escrow from squall1066 (thank you squall, I'll send a tip upon completion as well).  Seeds, sending PM now as well.

-Anarchyx
mrjk24114

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:32:40 PM

I like to order with escrow squall1066. Pmed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: