Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 09:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the altcoins  (Read 201 times)
AlonEfrati (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Gooday everyone,

I’m doing a research project about the evolution and future of altcoins. This will be a paper close to 60 pages long. This means the investigation isn’t about market analysis but especially on the way an altcoin is developing and the different collaborations they start. I found out that almost every high developed altcoin is trying to be independent of the huge bitcoin, which can of course be done by atomic swaps and smart contracts. The way I’m researching the coins are by following them on twitter, telegram and by reading their whitepapers and website etcetera. This is in a way a good way to do research, but I only read things from the entrepreneurs themselves and news about the price charts. This way I only get one perspective on their collaborations and the effect they have on the company. The coins that I’m investigating now are Cardano and Vechain. They both have different end goals, thus the reason why I’m investigating and comparing them. I would like to her from you guys what your opinion is on the altcoins in general and especially on the coins Cardano and Vechain. I know allot about the coins, but I am looking for a broader perspective and searching for different opinions. In the country where I live, cryptocurrency isn’t a big topic which makes it difficult for me to talk to people about it.
Thanks for the people helping me and I hope to hear from you soon!
When the paper is done I will definitely post it.

Alon Efrati
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

Cardano belongs among the top coins and people are getting attracted to it gradually. But, i feel happy to see people doing research on it. Good luck for your project.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

That's a very informative post. You are doing a great job by investing your time on this project. We all will be looking forward to this project.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

ADA is an excellent token, so the team has been actively developing this project.
However, VEN more often seems to be a hype, so I'm not optimistic about this project.

rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

It would be nmgrear development if this altcoin can get independence from bitcoin; cause bitcoin is coin that things confidence to big investors and institutions that why it have power over the rest.
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

All altcoin cannot be independent of bitcoin. But bitcoin's influence on cryptocurrencies is declining, as is the fact that its share of the total market value has fallen from 70% to 42% today
valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

The future of altcoint in my opinion will certainly improve even better, some altcoint types now have a good potential for the future, we certainly hope the investment in altcoint will get more results
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

All I investigated about Cardano that they are doing everything very very very long, and as I understood don't have own development and gave it on outsourcing. IMHO this is not very correct. And reading their whitelist haven't given me any answers about why they need blockchain and what they will be doing with it) Project already have great capitalization. First I thought it is a great project, now I think I was wrong very hard about them. Just read their daily udpates - "now you can use enter key in this field". It looks weird for a billion cost company.

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

All altcoin cannot be independent of bitcoin. But bitcoin's influence on cryptocurrencies is declining, as is the fact that its share of the total market value has fallen from 70% to 42% today
I think personally the future of altcoin depends on bitcoin if bitcoin price from year to year more market altcoin price will also be so then from now on I am sure soon bitcoin price will come back and altcoin price will follow the movement of bitcoin

MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Its true in recent time’s altcoins demand increasing day by day. People are showing interest on this project. Because they improves their performance. If they improve their performance then their demand will more increase.
forexwin2012

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

I think altcoins have a bright future! Please wait!
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

This is really a nice initiative. The market of crypto currency is getting more concrete and disciplined day by day. Such type of initiative will help the people as well as the investors to understand the market and this will encourage others to take such initiative again. Such research will help the people to take decision.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

This s much needed research. This will help a lot of new investors as most of them doesn’t know from where to start from. This will also encourage new investors to enter the market. it will work as a beginners guide to the market and will give new people a boost in the start.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

With the utility and efficiency from practical ideas and close to the people. I think altcoin has a bright future in the future. Each development process takes time and just waiting for the products and utilities from altcoin to become perfect. Adaptation issues are still heavily dependent on bitcoin. Maybe that's the difference.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

I have read some article about it which were written by the people who rescerch about it as per their perception it will do better in the future, right now bitcoin is now the top list so if altcoin will able to bit it or not it's hard to say now but there is no doubt that it's position will be much better from now
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Everything will be fine, but certainly not with all projects, because most of it, as we all understand it - is a scam or a tool of speculation. Sooner or later it will start to fall. We just need not oversleep.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

For me, there is a great future for the altcoins that are considered legitimate in the field of cryptocurrency. Based on observation, altcoins were merely dependent on bitcoin for whatever market status it will experience. It should have been good if altcoins does not entirely being dependent with btc as the usual case. Since altcoins are closely correlated with btc, let us just wait for btc to make a pump to make a chain reaction  with the majority if the altcoins.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

Actually among 1500 coins altcoins are doing well after btc because they are rising and their coins price also increased like eth, ripple also altcoins are offering too many facilities to their customers like eth offer so much innovative new tech to their customers based on this it has good future.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

All the coins other than bitcoin is considered as altcoin and as a investor, I think altcoin has a great future ahead like bitcoin. Everyday many new projects are coming and many of them are flourishing too. I am hopeful about the future of altcoin.
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Gooday everyone,

I’m doing a research project about the evolution and future of altcoins. This will be a paper close to 60 pages long. This means the investigation isn’t about market analysis but especially on the way an altcoin is developing and the different collaborations they start. I found out that almost every high developed altcoin is trying to be independent of the huge bitcoin, which can of course be done by atomic swaps and smart contracts. The way I’m researching the coins are by following them on twitter, telegram and by reading their whitepapers and website etcetera. This is in a way a good way to do research, but I only read things from the entrepreneurs themselves and news about the price charts. This way I only get one perspective on their collaborations and the effect they have on the company. The coins that I’m investigating now are Cardano and Vechain. They both have different end goals, thus the reason why I’m investigating and comparing them. I would like to her from you guys what your opinion is on the altcoins in general and especially on the coins Cardano and Vechain. I know allot about the coins, but I am looking for a broader perspective and searching for different opinions. In the country where I live, cryptocurrency isn’t a big topic which makes it difficult for me to talk to people about it.
Thanks for the people helping me and I hope to hear from you soon!
When the paper is done I will definitely post it.

Alon Efrati

The more coin is born with many new ideas along with the development of their technology, the better the quality of the transaction. Altcoin's future is likely to continue with technological innovation as well as bringing Blockchain to life
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: