Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire *  (Read 9478 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:55:42 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:22:27 AM by tk808

iXcoin

The most profitable and safest venture you can invest in

This article is to highlight the most under-rated and hidden gem coins of the alt-coin world. This is the safest, most profitable, long term investment you can make.

Seriously, Why iX?

iX is Bitcoin's twin brother, the two were separated at birth. One was brought up in a golden mansion with 100 servants the other was left in the jungle to fend for himself. But iX is returning to take his revenge, after 3 long years.. Yeah that's right iX is 3 years old.

Why is iX trying to take his revenge?

iX has been completely forgotten in the crypto history, so he eventually teamed up with strong friends.. all new developers and marketing experts are promoting iX behind the scenes as we speak. Not to mention some wealthy and high-profile people are slowly acquiring thousands of iX coins, as i write this.

So what is so unique about iX?

iX is the most evenly distributed coin in the world due to early merge mining with BTC. Merge mining means, whenever someone mines a Bitcoin, they are also mining iX. Essentially what this means, iX will forever be secured by the bitcoin network with 21+ PETA Hash's and ever growing. The most amazing thing of all, iX has never been prone to forks or even died once in it's 3 years of existence. It is a legitimate crypto-currency for serious investors looking to make a major profit. iX is here to stay for decades. unlike your average 2 week, pump/dump coin.

Alright, Why do i care about merge mining?

Simple, that is security. Security is everything to professional and hedge investors (2/17 edit regarding this part. In the future, i believe that when crypto currencies are widely adopted amongst traders, security is going to play a major role for a coin.) In the case of alt-coins, security is the network. That is the founding principal for alt-coins.. the network security.

Only 2 other alt coins out of nearly 300 can claim Bitcoin-like security.  No other coins come close and as i've mentioned, this is the number 1 required feature for any coin to ever be mass adopted, this gives ixCoin a huge competitive advantage.

HOW DO I BECOME RICH WITH IX?

Like Bitcoin, only 21 million hard cap coins will ever be minted. Currently, the major supply of iX is unknown. Most of the iX have been deleted in the great massacre of BTC-E's wallet destruction.

As wall-street and smart money enters the crypto markets, they will be looking for all the features stated above, especially security aspect. I know this, because security has always been an important aspect in my 5 years of trading with FOREX.

For most of iX's life, it has not seen any major fallouts or increases (Pumps or dumps), it has been the most steady and consistent coin on in crypto history.

When iX climbs to $10, don't cry because you decided to invest in tittiecoin.

iX donations - xcEfXXjGuL1yPAyFobJgVZvxe54rAWbFJP
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:02:43 AM

Beautiful write-up, man.  Made chuckle at times.

Very nice.

Just for the record.  IXC today is .00013200 on Vircurex which is showing as $.10 with BTC around $700.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:28:19 AM

Beautiful write-up, man.  Made chuckle at times.

Very nice.

Just for the record.  IXC today is .00013200 on Vircurex which is showing as $.10 with BTC around $700.

Cheers dude, there are shit-coins then there are altcoins. iX is an altcoin.

At least 1 person will get rich off my words on this post, while the majority will still be begging for giveaways
chinabreak123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:15:08 AM

it's cpu or gpu coin?

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:18:45 AM

it's cpu or gpu coin?

Neither, this is a Bitcoin network coin. Unless your are mining bitcoins, then most of us can't mine iX.

This is purely an investment coin, a long-term strong coin. Many people put iX aside, but iX will live as long as bitcoin lives. And soon or later iX is going to take off in a huge huge way.

Buy now while iX is cheap, less then 10 cents per iX for all the benefits and more that bitcoin has. The potential for the biggest gains since bitcoin rests with iX coin, and only iX in the foreseeable future.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:23:26 AM

I think you mean dark coin.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:29:27 AM

Roll Eyes
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:31:48 AM

Remind us all again. How many were premined?  Roll Eyes

brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:33:18 AM

Buy now while iX is cheap, less then 10 cents per iX for all the benefits and more that bitcoin has. The potential for the biggest gains since bitcoin rests with iX coin, and only iX in the foreseeable future.

Benefits? There is no benefit to a currency. Its supposed to be a CURRENCY there is no "benefit"., What is the "benefit" of the US dollar, that russian ruble doesnt have? They both buy you Coca Cola and MCDonalds to eat. Plus both can pay for your next cab ride.

I dont understand why some of these altcoins have "themes" or "benefits" or are associated with one thing like MINECRAFT, or are tied to an internet MEME like Nyan wants to beat DOGE, lol or one is associated with metal BARs, one has "EARTH theme". Garbage.

I cant wait for a coin that comes with WITHOUT themes, period. Like BITCOIN, LITECOIN.

Thanks for your post though, it was entertainingly funny. No i would NEVER spend 10 US cents on a coin that old that has not made it anywhere to this day.
noelmal

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:34:54 AM

+10000

For those who don't know the reason why this coin is mostly now avoided is, it was created as a premined scamcoin, was one of the first original scamcoins and pretty much is the definition of a scamcoin.

CrytoEnthusiast

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:54:04 AM

Just a reminder that this is the same guy who said Dogecoin would go to 1 satoshi by the start of the month. You were wrong by 270x orders of magnitude. I'm staying away from this and I suggest you do too if you value your money.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:54:17 AM

Premined shitcoin.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CrytoEnthusiast

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:55:50 AM

Premined shitcoin.
The fact that this shitcoin is premined is the last of its concerns. The worthlessness of the person behind it as a member of the crypto community is remarkable. Also, hi LaudaM!
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:58:13 AM

Question still remains and a good one

does seem to determine a value of the coin

such as is there a big whale waiting to dump

Grin
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:59:54 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 07:30:35 AM by tk808

Just a reminder that this is the same guy who said Dogecoin would go to 1 satoshi by the start of the month. You were wrong by 270x orders of magnitude. I'm staying away from this and I suggest you do too if you value your money.

Check your facts, you may still salvage was remaining of your dignity. And if you post that graph that i intentionally used to spread FUD with, then you will be even more unintelligent then i initially thought you were.

I'm glad iX was premined (a insignificant 1.25% 3 years ago) and developed a negative stigma with most of you. Because, members on these forums will not ultimately determine the fate of any coin 3-5 years down the line. There are greater forces at work within the crypto markets now.

I simply stated facts that investors look for. There are much much larger stake holders in iX now then that initial premine.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:25:55 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 07:16:57 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Premined shitcoin.

Oh no, a 2.5% premine from 3 years ago (out of which half was given out for bounties).  

So a 1.25% premine which was sold long ago.  Much horror.  Lol.

Yeah, that dev who is long gone, is still holding on to half that premine for the last 3 years now, cause he hasn't had a chance to dump it, just so he can dump it on you clowns.  

That whopping 250,000 coins.  

Hahahahaaaa.

Much stupid.  Funny how.  Why aren't you morons worried about the hundreds of millions and billions in premines from other, much more expensive coins, being dumped on you, which happens on a near daily basis as there are so many premined ShitCoins out there right now.

How many coins have launched since this coin, 3 years ago, with much larger premines, yet those coins are thriving and have never been called scams.

Look at how popular and how expensive quark is or that other ShitCoin, MaxCoin.  Those coins had way unfair launches and there are many more besides those in the last 3 years.

You people really are stupid if you're calling a 3 year old premine which is long gone (as is the original dev) a scam.

iXcoin has been taken over by me and very talented devs, programmers and marketing experts.  Show me one website more beautiful and well made than the new iXcoin site launching in a few days.  And every iXcoin I have, and the other devs here have, were bought with hard earned cash - ZERO premine and ZERO instamine.

Unlike the other devs, every dev here has real skin in the game, real dollars and lots of it - not FREE coins they're gonna dump on you after they pump it with false promises.  I have $100,000 in real dollars at risk in iXcoin.  Find me one more dev risking that much REAL MONEY.

So stop hating and stop sounding so uneducated with the premine scam nonsense.

hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:26:31 AM

let's see
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:34:43 AM

Premined shitcoin.
The fact that this shitcoin is premined is the last of its concerns. The worthlessness of the person behind it as a member of the crypto community is remarkable. Also, hi LaudaM!

Have the balls of a man to be specific.

The original dev is gone.  And now there are a number of talented devs behind iXcoin.

Or are you so clueless and poorly educated that you have no idea what's going on?

This thread is merely to highlight this positive gem of the crypto-world. These types of coins in general seem to have been since long forgotten in the sea of shitcoins.

Keep your ego's and stigma's in the maxcoin and quarkcoin sections, which is where they belong.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:41:27 AM

let's see

There you go; an open mind where wild ideas can grow into massive dreams and ambitions.

Good luck to you, brother, with whatever investment choices you make.  Your open mind is one of your greatest strengths.

Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:43:11 AM

let's see

There you go; an open mind where wild ideas can grow into massive dreams and ambitions.

Good luck to you, brother, with whatever investment choices you make.  Your open mind is one of your greatest strengths.

You are probably the idiot selling this premined crap for 10$ / coin on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-IxCoin-Digital-Crypto-Currency-like-Bitcoin-BTC-/201024606444?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ece0010ec

Stop spamming us with this worthless shitcoin!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: