Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:44:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire *  (Read 9478 times)
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:46:31 AM

ixc has been dead and occasionally resurrected by big holders attempting to sell big chunk so many times
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:50:07 AM

let's see

There you go; an open mind where wild ideas can grow into massive dreams and ambitions.

Good luck to you, brother, with whatever investment choices you make.  Your open mind is one of your greatest strengths.

You are probably the idiot selling this premined crap for 10$ / coin on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-IxCoin-Digital-Crypto-Currency-like-Bitcoin-BTC-/201024606444?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ece0010ec

Stop spamming us with this worthless shitcoin!

Ignorance at its finest ^^

Coming from a supporter of NoodlyAppendagecoin. A prime example of people who have no knowledge of investments that are passing judgement on a coin they know next to nothing about.

Again, this thread was mainly to inform members on coins in the eyes of experienced traders and investors. I myself have been trading stock, commodities and currencies for over 5 years on Forex and Binary trading.

The ideas laid out in this thread have been tested and tried over and over again.
The real world of hedge funds, mutual and all types of business associated with investments; take certain fundamental principals, knowledge and insight, to minimize risk and in turn... maximize profit to the highest degree.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:56:18 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 07:11:33 AM by Vlad2Vlad

ixc has been dead and occasionally resurrected by big holders attempting to sell big chunk so many times

Your ignorance is showing.

iXcoin has NEVER been resurrected by any big holders and it has NEVER had a pump and dump.  Not once!  iXcoin has simply positively tracked Bitcoin since genesis - another feat no coin has ever done.

Yet you say it's happened (pump and dumped) so many times.

You can't be this clueless about alt coins.  Please, show us just one time out of those "so many times".  Lol.

iXcoin has NEVER died (which is another lie) and it has sat with the same client for 2.5 years?

Do you understand what that means?  It means in nearly 3 years it has never, NOT ONCE, forked, and especially NOT died the way you say.

Throw Tera hash of power again and again at any coin which you deem "the best" and watch that ShitCoin buckle, fork and die.

Every other coin out there, besides iXcoin and Bitcoin, would be forked and dead if it were left unattended with no updates and no dev to fix it for nearly 3 years.

In other words, no other coin besides iXcoin has ever been time tested and PASSED.

I'll be waiting for you to present the evidence to your lies. 

Thank you!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:06:20 AM

Might as well use i0coin.  Identical, without the premine millstone round it's neck.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:09:24 AM

Might as well use i0coin.  Identical, without the premine millstone round it's neck.

Oops, i0Coin has died 3 times to iXcoin's zero.

Do I really need to keep going?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:16:23 AM

It can be resurrected. An easy fix.

A premine cannot be fixed. Time will not erode that problem.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:23:24 AM

Oh yeah, a dead coin [thrice] is no biggie but a small premine which has been sold long ago cannot be fixed.

Much nonsense.

Since you're clueless here's some news:  Bitcoin had and still has (in Satoshi's wallet) a MASSIVE 8% premine.

Unlike iXcoin's tiny 1.25% premine which was sold long ago and is back in the chain held by investors, Bitcoin's premine sits there waiting for who knows what.

So tell me, how do you sleep at night buying such a scam coin, 8 times the scam of iXcoin, when you knowingly support Bitcoin.

And what's the world to do since according to you, a premine can never be fixed. Never.  But if Bitcoin were to die a bunch of times, hey, no big deal.

Ahahaaaaa.  I truly can't believe people like you actually exist and actually invest real money.  lol, guys like you make traders very rich. 

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:55:54 AM

Oh yeah, a dead coin [thrice] is no biggie but a small premine which has been sold long ago cannot be fixed.

Much nonsense.

Since you're clueless here's some news:  Bitcoin had and still has (in Satoshi's wallet) a MASSIVE 8% premine.

Unlike iXcoin's tiny 1.25% premine which was sold long ago and is back in the chain held by investors, Bitcoin's premine sits there waiting for who knows what.

So tell me, how do you sleep at night buying such a scam coin, 8 times the scam of iXcoin, when you knowingly support Bitcoin.

And what's the world to do since according to you, a premine can never be fixed. Never.  But if Bitcoin were to die a bunch of times, hey, no big deal.

Ahahaaaaa.  I truly can't believe people like you actually exist and actually invest real money.  lol, guys like you make traders very rich.  

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but yes, a coin that's died 3 times is preferable over a scammy premined one. Obviously a coin which has neither of these is better, but we are not discussing those.
Sorry to be the one to break the bad news to you.

Obviously because you've got 60ish (if I remember) BTC invested stuck in iXcoin because of poor liquidity (because nobody wants to buy them), your going to be over enthusiastic about the coin. Good luck finding a sucker(s) to buy those coins off you.

Dear god, haven't we debunked this Bitcoin was premined myth years ago? Simple 5 minute blockchain analysis has proven this false. I can't even be bothered with that one anyone.
Same as the long running myth Litecoin was the first scrypt coin. The false myth just refuses to die. I give up.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:05:38 AM

Some Straight facts to help clear up the misinformation here:

- The premine (1.25%) was nearly 3 years ago and it's long gone.  There's nothing to fix, it has been sold and bought by other investors, unlike Satoshi's massive Bitcoin premine which still sits in his wallet.

- The original iXcoin dev (Thomas Nasakioto) is long gone.

- The new iXcoin dev team is highly talented as you will see by the new wallets, new logos, new website, etc.

- The new dev team is unique from any other dev team including Bitcoin's.  Since iXcoin has been around a long time and is massively secured by a 12 Peta Hash network, the difficulty is very very high.  This means mining coins is nearly impossible, so every dev we have, myself included, have had to actually outright purchase all our iXcoins with real money, just like you.

No other alt-coin dev team can say that.  They either premined it or straight mined it, either way, they didn't use real money to buy their coins - so they have little at risk compared to you.

- Therefore, iXcoin's dev team has real skin in the game, real money, a lot of real money so they are more inclined to work hard to make something happen, something big.

- For nearly 3 years, iXcoin was the only positively correlated alt coin [to Bitcoin] before this latest alt coin pop.  iXcoin has nearly 3 years of proof that it can positively track Bitcoin through the ups and downs while almost all other alts crash and burn when BTC goes up.

- Therefore, long term, iXcoin is an incredibly stable and safe bet relative to all the other alt coins which have never been tested and whose devs' motives you cannot count on since they got their coins for free and may pump the coin just to dump it on you.

Finally, I have very long term plans for iXcoin and that is why I currently have $100,000 at risk in it.  This is real risk with real money and that is my level of conviction.  

I fully expect iXcoin to make a massive move up very soon.  I plan to trade some of my coins on such a move around a large core position which I will never sell.  My real goal is long term and my long term price target is much higher than $10.  If/when we do hit $10 I will start the process of applying for an ETF license with the intent to take iXcoin to Wall Street right next to Bitcoin.  I have already been in talks with someone in the business and this is a serious goal for me.

Like any speculative investment, iXcoin is high risk so please don't invest more than you can lose and it would be best if you diversified in a number of alt-coins.  Do your own research and don't be mislead by clueless angry trolls who don't understand anything about Cryptos let alone investments.

Good luck to everyone and God bless!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:12:19 AM

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but yes, a coin that's died 3 times is preferable over a scammy premined one. Obviously a coin which has neither of these is better, but we are not discussing those.

Obviously because you've got 60ish (if I remember) BTC invested stuck in iXcoin because of poor liquidity (because nobody wants to buy them), your going to be over enthusiastic about the coin. Good luck finding a sucker(s) to buy those coins off you.

Dear god, haven't we debunked this Bitcoin was premined myth years ago? Simple 5 minute blockchain analysis has proven this false. I can't even be bothered with that one anyone.
Same as the long running myth Litecoin was the first scrypt coin. The false myth just refuses to die. I give up.

The Bitcoin premine is a Myth, eh?  I suppose you know better than the experts at Coindesk and one of the biggest and most educated Bitcoin investors in the world, Naval Ravikant.

The lack of knowledge regarding cryptos on this forum is mind numbingly staggering.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:27:19 AM

iXcoin's new website, created by our Marketing dev., Luke Connell, is set to launch in the next few days.  Here's a sample page.  I dare anyone to put any CryptoCoin website against this one, Bitcoin and DogeCoin included.

http://lukeconnellau.wix.com/ixcoin-v3

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:31:55 AM

iXcoin's new website, created by our Marketing dev., Luke Connell, is set to launch in the next few days.  Here's a sample page.  I dare anyone to put any CryptoCoin website against this one, Bitcoin and DogeCoin included.

http://lukeconnellau.wix.com/ixcoin-v3

Website looks stunning and amazing.

Needs a bit of minor tweaks though, but Luke did a great job
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:32:27 AM

Made with WIX

lol
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:34:24 AM

Made with WIX

lol

Would it have been more beautiful and functional if it had been made with twix?

I'm waiting for you to show me a better CryptoCoin website, twix, wix or whatever.

Thank you much.

phazon307

Activity: 140

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:35:38 AM

I see that you sold some to the other devs lol either that your you have more than one account and are buying form yourself trying to get others into thinking to buy them for 99cents a piece lol. Your stupid coin will fail Betacoin is going to whoop all the shit coins asses.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:42:28 AM

I see that you sold some to the other devs lol either that your you have more than one account and are buying form yourself trying to get others into thinking to buy them for 99cents a piece lol. Your stupid coin will fail Betacoin is going to whoop all the shit coins asses.

Dear stupid,

I have been buying at this level even though I already hold over 600,000 iXcoins.  The devs had to find their own coins to buy off the exchanges.

Please do come back in a month or two to laugh at iXcoin [and me] and to boast about how you were right and how iXcoin failed.  

And please don't be the coward I know you are when iXcoin SkyRockets again; please pretend to be a man and come back so I can take another shit on you.

Finally, BetaCoin?  Seriously?  You surely jest.

Ever hear of Betamax?  Not a very good precedent.

Ahahaaahaaaaaa.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:44:44 AM

The Bitcoin premine is a Myth, eh?  I suppose you know better than the experts at Coindesk and one of the biggest and most educated Bitcoin investors in the world, Naval Ravikant.

The lack of knowledge regarding cryptos on this forum is mind numbingly staggering.

Link?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:46:16 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 09:03:11 AM by Vlad2Vlad

The Bitcoin premine is a Myth, eh?  I suppose you know better than the experts at Coindesk and one of the biggest and most educated Bitcoin investors in the world, Naval Ravikant.

Link?

Do your own research, I already did mine.  

Edit:  I'll throw you a bone since it seems you wanna learn.

http://bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

http://www.coindesk.com/information/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto/

Here's Naval, at the 3 minute mark. 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhF-B1X7QWE

I've also read numerous other reliable news pieces talking about Satoshi's huge premine wallet which has not been spent.  Not a single coin which is much worse than the crappy 1.25% premine iXcoin had which has long been put back into the system.

phazon307

Activity: 140

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:50:10 AM

Dear stupid,

I have been buying at this level even though I already hold over 600,000 iXcoins.  The devs had to find their own coins to buy off the exchanges.

Please do come back in a month or two to laugh at iXcoin [and me] and to boast about how you were right and how iXcoin failed.  

And please don't be the coward I know you are when iXcoin SkyRockets again; please pretend to be a man and come back so I can take another shit on you.

Ahahaaahaaaaaa.

Don't call people stupid cause your stupid coin has failed a lot, and don't feel stupid when you come back in three months and your coin is still what it is crap. And finally does Ixcoin have it's own forum? where is Ixcoin blockchain? two things that Betacoin has that Ixcoin does not have.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:54:03 AM

Dear stupid,

Ahahaaahaaaaaa.

Don't call people stupid cause your stupid coin has failed a lot, and don't feel stupid when you come back in three months and your coin is still what it is crap. And finally does Ixcoin have it's own forum? where is Ixcoin blockchain? two things that Betacoin has that Ixcoin does not have.

My coin (iXcoin) has failed [a lot]?

Listen, illiterate baboon,

iXcoin has never failed.  When all the alt coins were crashing everytime BTC was going up iXcoin was staying up, right with BTC.

And once the alts went up, iXcoin went right up with BTC and the rest of them.  My $8,000 investment in iXcoin is now worth $100,000 - not bad for a newbie and in just a few months.

Now your turn.  How has your Betamax coin performed against Bitcoin and how many thousand % are you up on your awesome Betamax coin "which is gonna whip all the alt coin asses."

Ahahhahaaaa.

Listen, newbie, there's a reason most people immediately stopped talking shit the second I started posting to this thread.

Maybe they know something you don't, eh?  

T H I N K.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: