Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire *  (Read 9478 times)
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:01:59 PM

Thanks for clearing up the question regarding the original coins

One tip always respond in a professional manner

you attract more bees with honey, let people voice their opinion, reply with courtesy and provide proof to the work that is being done

stay true to the work you have done and move forward

thanks for the insight
I won't touch this coin out of pure principal because of this guys rotten attitude, he has shown that he is a very angry hostile person. When someone calls you stupid that means they are trying to argue a point they are not very sure about. I pointed out to this guy how BetaCoin is better than iXc and he was just insulting. That is not the way to win people to your coin.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:38:08 PM

Thanks for clearing up the question regarding the original coins

One tip always respond in a professional manner

you attract more bees with honey, let people voice their opinion, reply with courtesy and provide proof to the work that is being done

stay true to the work you have done and move forward

thanks for the insight
I won't touch this coin out of pure principal because of this guys rotten attitude, he has shown that he is a very angry hostile person. When someone calls you stupid that means they are trying to argue a point they are not very sure about. I pointed out to this guy how BetaCoin is better than iXc and he was just insulting. That is not the way to win people to your coin.

All your points are not vaild in this thread. The minor details you argue against iX go against everything that was highlight by my orginal post.
You said blockchain and something else that is negligible.

Betacoin is a float coin on the markets, a pump and dump coin for people to make a quick profit on. There is no active progress or no security with the network hashrate. Betacoin is floating on it's own network of 2 mining rigs.

Quote me if i'm wrong on that, if in fact it is linked to a central nervous system like iX

Now back to my point about secure and safe, many of your assumptions and other people is just false. Lets take a 1 week overview of betacoin and iXcoin.

Betacoin as you can see is a highly manipulated coin, i circled the areas were major activity and manipulations occur. This shows that the distribution with beta is hoarded by a very small amount of traders.

iXcoin has small pumps and dumps, but it is not subject to major rises such as betacoin. iX coin remains flat. at a steady consistent price, and this has been happening for 3 years now. Why? Noone can manipulate this coin, and that will in turn means a mass adoption with iX has been happening. One can only conclude there are people not trying to manipulate the markets with iX. There are large holders of iX, but they maintain the stability and trying bring about growth.

Regarding the 10 cent issue, well there is no issue with 10 cents with iX. Premine, sure but 1.25% premine of 21 million is about 250,000 million iX.
250k iX is absolutely nothing, i know of 10 major holders (some that do not even participate on these forums) that have higher invested stake in IX.

90% of coins have had a larger premine then iX, but many of you welcome them with open arms. Before spreading FUD check some facts, do some research, or just open your own thread for that matter.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:43:24 PM

And regarding mocking Vlad and Vlad mocking people, there is a reason for that behavior. And that's is passion, love, and stake within iXcoin. Many people have come to this thread to discredit Vlad, and show a negative image for iX as a whole.

Every piece of misinformation people try to spread, or their promotions with another coin compared to iX has been answered in detail with proof on this thread.

And none of those question have been unanswered. There is no scheme, or tricks going on with iX, just a dedicated community of experienced investors.
phazon307

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:44:32 PM

And regarding mocking Vlad and Vlad mocking people, there is a reason for that behavior. And that's is passion, love, and stake within iXcoin. Many people have come to this thread to discredit Vlad, and show a negative image for iX as a whole.

Every piece of misinformation people try to spread, or their promotions with another coin compared to iX has been answered in detail with proof on this thread.

And none of those question have been unanswered. There is no scheme, or tricks going on with iX, just a dedicated community of experienced investors.
First off Betacoin has been around for 3 months and it has a pretty steady exchange rate. Second of all there is a total of 4 TH mining and way more than two users. Second of all in 3 months it has done more for itself than iXcoin has done in 3 years of it's time. 4 million pre mined how many of those did you get? Betacoin has it's own forum where is iXC forum? People pump and dump it now why do you think it has been so quite? because the DEV is working on many new features that will make this coin sky rocket. I sure as heck hope your not mining iXC coin or your losing a crap load of money. This is why your coin is doomed to fail nobody can get any unless they trade BTC for it they can't mine it difficulty is what like 15 million or billion? I used a calculator and at 12 GH I could earn 5 of them in a year that is 50 cents on the other hand mining Betacoin I can make 1500 in a year.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:49:15 PM

4 million pre mined how many of those did you get?

You have now lost all your remaining credibility. Anything you say now i will take with a grain of salt.

Still up for a cup of tea sometime?

Edit: I actually have a large invested stake in Betacoin.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:51:49 PM

I sure as heck hope your not mining iXC coin or your losing a crap load of money.

How expensive are you imagining merged mining to be?!?!

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:53:07 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 08:54:52 AM by Armis

@Armis,

I don't have to justify the price, that's the job of the market.  I'm buying even at these levels because my research has shown me iXcoin is a much better coin than much more expensive coins.

The OP and I listed a number of unique attributes why iXcoin deserves a much higher price.

The fact some guy is selling 1 whopping iXcoin on ebay means nothing.  I don't understand why that's even brought up.  Every ShitCoin is for sale on eBay and every single one is way overpriced.  It means nothing.  It only means there's a lot of stupid people in this world looking to give their money away.

Finally, I'm not trying to pump this coin, I never have been.  I simply have a problem keeping quiet if I believe something is right and nobody sees it.

So I'm not trying to justify anything about iXcoin, I just don't like hearing lies and misinformation.  That's the only reason I jumped in.

Cause if I'm right, eventually Wall Street will see what I've been saying; this has been my prediction since day one and the biggest reason I bought 3% of iXcoin.  So I'm not counting on some lame pump and dump where innocent people are burned and robbed to make money, I'm going to simply wait to see if I'm right and if I'm not then I'm gonna have to admit it and maybe take a loss.

But so far everything has happened exactly how I predicted last year when things were nothing like they are today and so I have no reason to believe that the rest of my predictions won't come true as well.

So I try to put what I see as the truth out there and to those that see what I'm seeing they will buy and to those that think I'm crazy, they'll continue mocking and lying which only makes me go out and buy more, because a good investor doesn't invest in an asset cause it's popular or approved, but because he has done his research and tested his theories and fully believes he has found a greatly undervalued asset which is what I feel iXcoin is - for reasons stated in this small thread and plastered all over the main iXcoin thread and many of my other threads.

Like I've said before, do your due diligence, diversify and follow your convictions.  Good luck!

Vlad2Vlad,

When someone, some people, or an industry looks to you for leadership, step-up.

If you put yourself out there as a leaders, an expert, or someone who wishes to influence the market in favor of a particular CC position, which is evidently the goal of this thread, step-up.

To say "I don't have to justify the price, that's the job of the market" is dead wrong however it addresses a question not asked.  

I asked you what you felt was the value of IXC now and to justify that value in current terms.   Weather you like it or not the market for IXC is in every venue public or private that the position can be traded.  Including but not limited to exchanges, Ebay, and P2P deal in a forum like this or localbitcoin.

Notwithstanding, here's why you are otherwise obligated to justify not only your value (which was the softball question), but also the OVERALL market value for the position.  Because you are the IXC expert.   You also put yourself out as a leader in the CC field, it is therefore incumbent on you to engage the pertinent matters in a responsible way.  

If you fail to step-up, if you willing choose to shirk your implied responsibility, that damages your credibility in the CC community.  It's not like someone is asking you about a position you claim no knowledge of, it's not like someone is grilling you on stocks and bonds in a cryptocurrency forum, they -- I am asking you about something you, above perhaps ALL others should know more about.  

The exchanges don't know what you know about IXC, the CC market pros don't either, which is precisely why you have represented the position before them in order to influence the market to warm to it,

You say 'don't look at the past, it's unnecessary' but you bring up the parts of the past that you feel are good for your argument,
You say don't look at ebay, implying that it isn't a valid market indicator, however it apparently represents sales of ALL of the position's highest values.  
You appear to take on every opposing position as an opportunity to fight instead of an opportunity to enlighten, persuade, and positively motivate people towards IXC.

Personally, I don't see the value in lambasting, brow-beating, or otherwise disrespecting CC community folk in the exact same thread where you are trying to warm the community at large on a position.  Now if you are trying to negatively impact IXC it makes more sense.

You will find that the truth is not only in what you know, but also in what you do, how you react, what you say and don't say.

Armis

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:33:21 PM

If there is nothing new, no scheme (good or bad), what's with the resuscitation efforts? 

The title of the tread is "This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire"  if nothing is new, and you are reintroducing the position the implication is 'those presently holding the position made millions on it, and now you can too'.  However, if the present holders of the CC have not made millions on IXC what is the new thing of substance (no hype) that will enable new investors to become "... altcoin millionaires" because of it?

Here's your opportunity to give it a better go ...

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:35:32 PM

If there is nothing new, no scheme (good or bad), what's with the resuscitation efforts? 

The title of the tread is "This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire"  if nothing is new, and you are reintroducing the position the implication is 'those presently holding the position made millions on it, and now you can too'.  However, if the present holders of the CC have not made millions on IXC what is the new thing of substance (no hype) that will enable new investors to become "... altcoin millionaires" because of it?

Here's your opportunity to give it a better go ...

There is a higher potential with iX in the future, this by no means a short-term get-rick quick and still presents a risk. What i outlined was a basis for which iX has the potential above all other coins to retain the most profit on.

As for the title, that's just marketing. A nice draw in for people to explore and read what the most overlooked coin is about.
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:35:37 PM

Is this for real?  I thought you were joking, but there is a whole write up.   Huh

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:37:42 PM

Is this for real?  I thought you were joking, but there is a whole write up.   Huh

Yes, this post is 100% legitimate. Half the users comments are regarding iX's past, which in turn makes it the most overlooked coin to date. iX's past is insignificant in the alt-market today.

What i outlined were facts, facts that have been overlooked for years by mis-information from people who have negative stigma's and massive ego's.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:42:11 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 11:10:17 PM by Vlad2Vlad

@Armis,

If I start justifying the price and value of iXcoin it will look like I'm a pumper or blinded by a conflict of interest.  It's not my place to do this, if there is value in iXcoin, people will eventually see it and what better way for me to express my sentiment than to go all-in into iXcoin.

Actions do speak louder than [pump] words.

And I cannot conduct a truly objective valuation of iXcoin or even bitcoin for that matter, as the laws of Economics and Finance dictate that the current value of any asset is the present value of that asset's future cashflows.

And as you know, Bitcoin, iXcoin, etc., have zero cashflows so then their real current value is either zero or cannot be determined.

So then, we are back to implied or perceived value which is largely subjective; which once again makes me look like a justifying pumper if I do what you suggest:  To justify iXcoin's price and value.

I will let my actions speak for my belief in iXcoin's worth; I am now roughly $100,000 deep in iXcoin:  All-in!

As for my attitude:  Point taken!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:16:30 PM

Premined shitcoin.

Pretty much this. The OP is talking about iXcoin like he was around for the launch LOL If he was, he would have remembered Thomas Nasakioto and how it was revealed that the chain had a fat 565K premine, and then ultimately who Nasakioto really was Cheesy

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:18:11 PM

TK808, if you like iXcoin so much, why don't you promote i0coin? It's a clone of iXcoin without the premine.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:27:02 PM

Premined shitcoin.

Pretty much this. The OP is talking about iXcoin like he was around for the launch LOL If he was, he would have remembered Thomas Nasakioto and how it was revealed that the chain had a fat 565K premine, and then ultimately who Nasakioto really was Cheesy

Yeah, we had to be around 3 years ago cause I can't go back and read all those posts and see it with my own eyes.

You clowns think you need like a time machine to find this stuff out.  lol.

Premine was half used for bounties and the rest is gone, sold.  That's why it doesn't matter.

And why would anyone promote an inferior coin like i0 when it's died so many times, over a solid coin like iX?

Oh, because of that small premine which (like the original dev) doesn't exist anymore?  Nah, don't think so.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:28:58 PM

TK808, if you like iXcoin so much, why don't you promote i0coin? It's a clone of iXcoin without the premine.

As vlad argued the pre-mine is insignificant, because half of that was given out. Most of the alt-coins that have been launched have seen a worse pre-mine or insta-mine and yet are widely accepted for no apparent reason.

iX has been around so long now that the distribution of iX is massive. Along with that distribution, people like me see the opportunity in iX's future and have aquired more iX, then Nasa owns with the initial premine.

iXcoin is not going to break me if it fails (which history has shown to be incorrect, ix has never failed) worse case scenario iX stands around 10 cents for the next decade due to old ideology and mis-informed users. An extreme scenario to say the least.

I totally get why vets on these forums dislike iX, because there was less of a shitcoin volume so iX got hammered and got a stained reputation. Times are changing, alt-coins are going to be handled by big cash soon. And to launch a coin and market successfully, you will need millions of dollars (5-10 years from now)

I have nothing against i0coin, but it doesn't seem to have such a dedicated community behind it. I've met several people through PM's who start a conversation about me because of iX. There are die-hard supporters behind this, and the majority are behind the scenes.

phazon307

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:57:32 PM

If it is so popular why are there only 2 people defending/promoting it on this forum lol.

Armis

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:17:37 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 10:13:24 AM by Armis

There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving one's expert SUBJECTIVE opinion on a matter.  No one should reasonably expect anything other than a subjective opinion once it has been disclosed that you are vested in the position, unless of course you expressly indicate that a specific comment is your objective opinion.

I'm a believer in all CC, even the "pump and dump" "shitcoins" because they all add value to the cyrptocurrency industry as a whole, it's difficult to appreciate anything good if there is nothing to compare it to, remember 99.999% of the world still see bitcoin as a scam.

The whole CC industry is built on faith, even the CCs tied to metals.   In order to have people buy into your CC you must have them buy into your message.  It doesn't matter if its a message based on hype, hope, marketing, intrinsic/marketing/true/perceived/real or any other value, charts, associations with non CC, how it is or isn't like btc, how it is safe, its utility, it's development team, it's script and programming language, its mining terms, ...  a mixture of many of those things or none at all, but you only get the opportunity to make a good 1st impression once; if you request the opportunity to make a 2nd impression you really gotta come stronger than the first and with a message that will stand up to the scrutiny (beit valid or false).  

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:47:43 AM

If it is so popular why are there only 2 people defending/promoting it on this forum lol.

Again, you lost all your merit and soon to be your dignity will be lost as well.
phazon307

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:23:52 AM

Again, you lost all your merit and soon to be your dignity will be lost as well.
LOL! said the guy trying to sell a Ketchup and Mustard with Oregano popsicle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: