Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire *  (Read 9478 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:24:01 AM

TK808, if you like iXcoin so much, why don't you promote i0coin? It's a clone of iXcoin without the premine.

Because he has a bag full of iXcoins, not i0coins.
This amusing thing is, if it were the other way round he would be telling us to avoid iXcoins because of the premine.  Roll Eyes

jessica222

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:30:17 AM

Anyone want buy some?
Dexter44

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:00:27 AM

Anyone want buy some?

Are you selling ixcoins?
What is the price?
lalakies23

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:09:06 AM

Betacoin can be the descendant of Bitcoin. Already it holds a steady hash rates over 4TH/s and has a trend for an increasing difficulty.
The price raise will happen under these certain circumstances. It is wise if you invest or mine Betacoin now than every other currency.
I am amazed why you still bother with every other coin when Beta is around. It has been developed based and holding only the good attributes of
Bitcoin and trashing the bad. It provides transparency and faster transaction feeds without compromising the user's safety. Last but not least
it has the most active and motivated community i have ever seen in years!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:15:15 AM

TK808, if you like iXcoin so much, why don't you promote i0coin? It's a clone of iXcoin without the premine.

Because he has a bag full of iXcoins, not i0coins.
This amusing thing is, if it were the other way round he would be telling us to avoid iXcoins because of the premine.  Roll Eyes

I have nothing against i0coin.

And yes, why would any write a thread pertaining to a certain coin, if they had no invested interest, or gain anything at all from it?
That's a fundamental rule of psychology and people. It happens everyday with everything.

Why would you comment on this post? Well obviously you have something to gain from it. A personal gain, self fulfillment maybe, who knows. But you did gain something, that is a fact.

You get the point. I can't think of the term, or i would link a wiki article to gain merit what i'm trying to convey.
transit

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:10:13 AM

I bought in at 5000ish uBTC

Sold at 22600 uBTC

Will buy again some IXC. Hope you guys make it.  Grin
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:52:24 AM

Why would you comment on this post? Well obviously you have something to gain from it. A personal gain, self fulfillment maybe, who knows. But you did gain something, that is a fact.

I don't hold any iXcoins or i0coins. I think it was the blantant lie about the 8% Bitcoin premine that kept my interest in this thread.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:15:58 AM

I bought in at 5000ish uBTC

Sold at 22600 uBTC

Will buy again some IXC. Hope you guys make it.  Grin

love it, love it, love it

Nice, looking back, I should have traded some of my IXC around a core position.

Congrats to the guys who did it successfully!  But I suggest holding a core position for the longer term, even if it's a small one.

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:47:01 AM

And regarding mocking Vlad and Vlad mocking people, there is a reason for that behavior. And that's is passion, love, and stake within iXcoin.

First of all, anyone who has "passion and love" for a cryptocurrency needs to get a life and possibly their head looked at.

However I think Vlad will probably be ok since you're confusing "passion and love" with defensive petulence and that's the main reason why I won't be buying any iXcoin  Wink

Quote from: Vlad2Vlad
….cause he hasn't had a chance to dump it, just so he can dump it on you clowns.

Why aren't you morons worried about the hundreds of millions and billions in premines from other, much more expensive coins

Your ignorance is showing

Since you're clueless here's some news

Dear stupid

Listen, illiterate baboon, iXcoin has never failed

Nobody can understand what you just babbled about

Pathetic haters

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:55:50 AM

@Toknormal,

Do you promise you will never buy any iXcoin?

Please note:  the last guy who did that cause of me regrets it to this day.  And I actually feel bad about it and as much as I love to think haters like you will never buy this coin I'd hate to feel bad for being the stumbling block for yet one more investor.

Finally, cryptos will be bigger than the Internet yet you think I should have my head checked for being passionate about crypto investments?  lol.

Last year I understood why people were such clueless sheep, but at this point pretty much any halfwit should realize what's really happening here with Bitcoin and cryptos in general.

Do you understand that the prediction I made last year, stating that Wall Street would be here this year is literally just a few months from actually coming true and I personally feel that some hedge funds are already here?

Do you really not understand what will happen to most of these crypto coins and especially a few hand picked ones [by Hedge Funds] when they do arrive in a few months?

I suggest you heed your own advice and get your head checked if you don't have any passion and madness for what's happening here.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:45:33 AM

No. I don't promise not to buy any. All I'm saying is that if I do, it won't have been down to your petulant posts in this forum.

I don't think that calling people "morons" and "clueless clowns" is a very professional or convincing way to get your point across. It implies that you're desperate and is basically a big red flag to everybody.

The technical arguments you have given are largely neutral and could just as easily work against the coin. If people value the bitcoin network security due to it's large hashing power then they are more likely to invest in a coin called "bitcoin" than a coin called "iXcoin". It's about brand as much as anything else. If you're not bitcoin then you're "some other coin" and all are up for grabs.

Trying to convince investors that "this isn't bitcoin but it's just like it - it uses the same network..." is going to be a dead sheep marketing exercise IMO. It either IS Bitcoin or it isn't.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:22:51 AM

No. I don't promise not to buy any. All I'm saying is that if I do, it won't have been down to your petulant posts in this forum.

I don't think that calling people "morons" and "clueless clowns" is a very professional or convincing way to get your point across. It implies that you're desperate and is basically a big red flag to everybody.

The technical arguments you have given are largely neutral and could just as easily work against the coin. If people value the bitcoin network security due to it's large hashing power then they are more likely to invest in a coin called "bitcoin" than a coin called "iXcoin". It's about brand as much as anything else. If you're not bitcoin then you're "some other coin" and all are up for grabs.

Trying to convince investors that "this isn't bitcoin but it's just like it - it uses the same network..." is going to be a dead sheep marketing exercise IMO. It either IS Bitcoin or it isn't.

Desperate?  No.

Fed up with small minded idiots who have zero understanding of what's really going on:  BINGO!

Well, I'm glad you won't buy due to my pestilence cause that means you're gonna have to wait a bit longer since I'm the one commanding you to BUY now, now now.

And unfortunately, for overly sensitive sissy-boys like you, NOW is the only chance you've got to buy in cheap.

So how's that for desperate:  Drove off another Clueless Clown.  lol.

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:07:59 PM

*cough* dev who doesn't exist anymore? please. if thats what you think, then you need to leave. the original dev of ixcoin was also paid to make bytecoin LOL. the original dev is still around and VERY active. (best clue i'll give is he runs a pool, works on FPGA code for an altcoin which doesnt use the scrypt/scrypt-jane/quark/sha256 algo's) im pretty sure he's even posted in the ixcoin TODO thread which makes it as clear as day Cheesy

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:20:18 PM

*cough* dev who doesn't exist anymore? please. if thats what you think, then you need to leave. the original dev of ixcoin was also paid to make bytecoin LOL. the original dev is still around and VERY active. (best clue i'll give is he runs a pool, works on FPGA code for an altcoin which doesnt use the scrypt/scrypt-jane/quark/sha256 algo's) im pretty sure he's even posted in the ixcoin TODO thread which makes it as clear as day Cheesy

This is news to me.

PLEASE, give me his ID.  We desperately want to get the dot org site back and maybe even the ixCoin twitter account.  He doesn't use either one and he's being selfish to keep them given he stole 300,000 coins and left us for dead.

And may I ask, how can you really know that's Thomas?  I mean, I've been looking and asking and nobody seems to know who he was.

Any info is much appreciated.  

Thanks!

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:32:04 PM

i'm not revealing who without asking them first. but i know because i was in contact with maria 2.0 on skype who told me who made it. and another member of this community who needed a coin made. and a dev offered to do it (when asked for experience they said they made ixcoin for themselves and bytecoin on contract)

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

i'm not revealing who without asking them first. but i know because i was in contact with maria 2.0 on skype who told me who made it. and another member of this community who needed a coin made. and a dev offered to do it (when asked for experience they said they made ixcoin for themselves and bytecoin on contract)

Come on man.  What do you think he's gonna say:  yeah, I robbed them blind, please give them the ID I'm hiding behind.

That bastard stole the bounty and guys like me (and others) have had to pay for development.  The least that asshole can do is give up the dot org domain.  That's not a lot to ask. 

I just wanna talk to him, that's all.  I even kept the main thread with him as the OP out of respect for the fact he founded this coin, which I really believe in.  The guy has to help out by at least giving us the dot org site so we can have a proper launch.

Thanks!

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:55:35 PM

Come on man.  What do you think he's gonna say:  yeah, I robbed them blind, please give them the ID I'm hiding behind.

That bastard stole the bounty and guys like me (and others) have had to pay for development.  The least that asshole can do is give up the dot org domain.  That's not a lot to ask. 

I just wanna talk to him, that's all.  I even kept the main thread with him as the OP out of respect for the fact he founded this coin, which I really believe in.  The guy has to help out by at least giving us the dot org site so we can have a proper launch.

Thanks!

ok true. he's called kr105. he runs a blakecoin pool and was the original catcoin dev too according to his history.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 09:50:38 AM

Everybody needs to take a deep breath and look at the nerve centre of the new iXcoin site.  I'm speechless.  It is the most comprehensive crypto site I have ever seen. It is better than my Ameritrade Apex site where you need $50,000 to get access.

It's amazing!

Be sure to go through the sub tabs at the center of the page.  That's where a lot of the dynamite is.

You will be totally blown away!!!

http://lukeconnellau.wix.com/ixcoin-v3#!nerve-centre/cgtg

Looking at this new website and the massive work and creativity it took to build and the intense attention to detail, I have a very, very strong feeling iXcoin is about to go Lunar!!!

MarketNeutral

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:54:49 PM

Nice website, and I like the network strength, but how does the 'millionaire' part happen? And on a very related note, what can one purchase with IXCoin besides an IXCoin mug?
jamaer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:16:24 PM

Anyone want buy some?
Go to Cryptsy. Someone seems to be buying a lot. Wolong preparing for the next pump?!?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: