Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable coin in X11 algorithem  (Read 189 times)
splinterMAGIC (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

Hi i am trying to make a little reaserch about what is the most profitable coin we can mine with D3 (X11 algorithem)

Most of the miners that have D3 asic shut them down because they are not profitable. but maybe there is some small coins that are still proftable

offcurse everyone can go to whattomine or cryptocompare and see what is the most profitable one but there is allot of x11 coins out there that might be better .

if you know about one write it here  Smiley
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

I'll not be surprised when no one miner writing coin name here, because soon after some coin name appear here, those coins wouldn't be relevant again to OP's post title "The most profitable coin in X11 algorithm"   Cheesy
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

that's like saying: hey!! tell me your bank account!!!

WTH......

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
splinterMAGIC (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

I'll not be surprised when no one miner writing coin name here, because soon after some coin name appear here, those coins wouldn't be relevant again to OP's post title "The most profitable coin in X11 algorithm"   Cheesy

i think you are correct , my mistake  will search it alone
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:00:26 AM

i think you are correct , my mistake  will search it alone

Calm-down, I'm just kidding.
But I can say for sure, that was the X factor of mining profitability, the gold coin always hidden by miners. As you know, more miner exists on one coin means global Hashrate and the difficulty will rising. So, find it yourself will be better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: