Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:18:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PumaPay?  (Read 96 times)
bitbitP (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

PumaPay was an out right money grab. The only reason they raised so much money was because most of their marketing was focused in japan where people have no idea about assessing the token economics of a project.

i do not agree with this statement, yes it is obvious that Asia and particularly Japan is a big market player in the crypto-world in general, however many companies such as FashionTV have already agreed to integrate their (PullPayment) protocol and i am sure that they have an ace up their sleeve! i cant wait to see what is coming up next.
maneka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

I think PumaPay is a comprehensive billing protocol that combines the best of traditional payment methods (credit cards) with blockchain-based solutions, and enables a more frequent use of cryptocurrencies in online & offline outlets.
We offer a free-of-charge blockchain-based protocol that decentralizes a whole layer of transaction processing services and supersedes traditional and current blockchain-based billing methodologies.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

As Pumapay is developing an advanced billing system for business, allowing them to design flexible payment scenarios over the blockchain, I'm looking forward to their future activities.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

That's an interesting post. Through Pumapay, you can easily pay through credit cards. It producers the distance between the crypto holders and the merchants by solving the scalability issue.
katulana

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

I think PumaPay is a comprehensive billing protocol that combines the best of traditional payment methods (credit cards) with blockchain-based solutions, and enables a more frequent use of cryptocurrencies in online & offline outlets.
This currency is currently not active.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

As far as i know in Asia and particularly in Japan is the best market for crypto indusrt. Because there are so many people are connect with this market. That’s why i feel in this area many big companies are also connect with this market.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

PumaPay is a a blockchain based billing protocol and is an open source network which gives a leverage to the payments' method of the crypto by making them accessible to merchants. The main reason that is it popular could be that it removes the borders between the buyers and the sellers. The process of paying for the goods on the Internet will become simpler.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

PumaPay combines the classical way of payment methods that is through credit cards and with the blockchain methods of payment. This is a very efficient and user friendly technique which is hassle free and has made the exchanges and the transactions easier for the users. On top of that, it is completely free.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

pumapay is a open source it protocol block chain based billing in Asia it has its lage amount of users some people demand that it is so popular because most of the market sources are from Japan but I don't really agree with it there must be some other reasons to doing their business successfuly
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

This project has a future, I think so. It raised more than $ 100 million on the ICO, which proves the investors' high confidence in it. However, due to the large number of coins issued in circulation, and high initial capitalization, the cost of coins will be very difficult to increase.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

PumaPay is a free payment pull system on blockchain technology that uses crypto currency for billing. It offers a dynamic system of mechanisms which operates in a more credible way. They are effective, flexible and saves money, and apart from that the standard payment processes like credit card companies can also be used.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

The Pumapay sounds interesting and I think it will do much good as a payment system, but still I would like to study a bit more on this as I know very less. Best wishes for PumaPay.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

I think it is an overall tough phase for the market and the investors/holders, as soon as market recovers we will see good coins gaining value and im sure pumapay will also do well as i think it is a legit and practical project.

DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

I agree that PumaPay project looks promising with their concept and ICO was really successful. It means they have chosen marketing strategy correctly. On one hand, it could be the truth that japanese people have no idea about assessing the token economics of a project and could be a bit mad about anything especially crypto. On the other hand, Japan is one of the friendliest countries for crypto and already has demand for a good paying-billing protocol. Any way PumaPay hit their target and raised quiet a lot of money and now we will see do they worth this confidence.

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

I think this is a very worthwhile project.And that he can make money.An interesting project with good leaders.I'm betting on him!
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

And that they can be good to say on the part of Bautista,they collected odd about 115 million $ and Bautista just do not fuck didn't give,there for$50-100,do you think what is on their mind!?For me guys are too greedy,and greed is up to no good arguments
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

I agree that PumaPay project looks promising with their concept and ICO was really successful. It means they have chosen marketing strategy correctly. On one hand, it could be the truth that japanese people have no idea about assessing the token economics of a project and could be a bit mad about anything especially crypto. On the other hand, Japan is one of the friendliest countries for crypto and already has demand for a good paying-billing protocol. Any way PumaPay hit their target and raised quiet a lot of money and now we will see do they worth this confidence.
They should have huge community that people should need to adopt this kind of ICO. They need a big partnership so that they will fill more community on social media to support them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: