Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KYC.Crypto - Global decentralized KYC Sharing Platform for all Exchanges  (Read 31059 times)
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:51:54 AM

congratulations on the completion of the ICO and of course we hope your tokens can be registered in a large exchange so that in the future the price of your tokens can be more quality and of course we will always look forward to the good news.

Thank you very much we will keep looking forward for your support on our next venture  Wink.

Outstanding project that might lead to the next level in ICO Investments.

The Integration of Salesforce to manage the quality assurance might be helpful to professionalise ICO Ratings and Investment Processes.

Btw when ICO end?

ICO already ended(October 1,2018).
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

Our BitdepositaryEX (Exchange) Design is ready. Now we start with the graphic change.

the exchange design is really great,,
hopefully everything will be run in good mode
can't wait too long to trade in this exchange

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

Our BitdepositaryEX (Exchange) Design is ready. Now we start with the graphic change.

the exchange design is really great,,
hopefully everything will be run in good mode
can't wait too long to trade in this exchange
this is really amazing, the team always does and gives the best because they expect good results for all of them.

BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

Hi Bitdepositary Community, after a successful ICO comes the Exchange listing.

Which one will it be?
Maybe more Listings?
Are you excited?

We will tell you the result soon.

BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

Hi Community, on Monday the 22th of October the BDT Wallet will be unlocked for you and you can do the KYC. Once the KYC is finishes you will get the BDT tokens in your BDT Wallet. Important: Bounty and Airdrop Participants will receive their BDT tokens at the end of November! Thanks and best regards CEO Tobias Graf
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

Watch our live presentation here https://youtu.be/HBExNmq5J6c

#ABAR18 day 2
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

That comes to an end on October 22. And the promised wallet and forms for passing KYC are still not available. I hope the guys will not delay with this for a long time. By the way, I also wanted to find out if the amount that the project was able to collect is known? ICO has ended ahead of schedule, but for some reason I don’t believe that the project managed to collect Hardcaps of 50 million dollars.
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

ICO ends on October and now BDT token already listed on hotbit, that's very faster than I expected, really great project. But very sadly if demand and the prices of the token are very low on hotbit, maybe list in another big marketplace will become a good solution
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

ICO ends on October and now BDT token already listed on hotbit, that's very faster than I expected, really great project. But very sadly if demand and the prices of the token are very low on hotbit, maybe list in another big marketplace will become a good solution

The latest update from bitdepositary is about hotbit,
read here carefully
https://medium.com/@Bitdepositary/scam-exchanges-manipulation-4d4e26a31d23

mbahokey

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

read here carefully

Whoa.. Bad news, this is a tragedy for bitdepositary and community, we never thought it would happen. They manipulate volume and the active user numbers, it turns out that hotbit had a bad reputation. Hope dev and team immediately fix this problem
zoom2k

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

read here carefully
It seems that the BDT token was added at the initiative of the exchange itself. Since the project team arranged a vote in the telegram chat, about the removal of the token from this exchange. Most voted for this idea. So, I think today or tomorrow BDT will be removed from HotBit.
mbahokey

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 06:20:35 PM by mbahokey

It seems that the BDT token was added at the initiative of the exchange itself. Since the project team arranged a vote in the telegram chat, about the removal of the token from this exchange. Most voted for this idea. So, I think today or tomorrow BDT will be removed from HotBit.

Yes, I think so, BDT tokens must be removed from hotbit as soon as possible, because of the current price situation of the BDT token can be caused by manipulation of volume transaction in hotbit
Kuala Lumpur

Merit: 69

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

Comrades, please tell me. The project is located on the Ethereum platform? Is BDT token ERC20 standard?
It seems so, because BDT was added to the IDEX exchange, and only ERC20 tokens are traded there. Right?
ghakol

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

hello, i see the event trading competition on hotbit, it is legit?
mbahokey

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Comrades, please tell me. The project is located on the Ethereum platform? Is BDT token ERC20 standard?
It seems so, because BDT was added to the IDEX exchange, and only ERC20 tokens are traded there. Right?
Yes, you are right. BDT token is ERC20 standard and you can find contract address on etherscan
https://etherscan.io/token/0x033030feebd93e3178487c35a9c8ca80874353c9

hello, i see the event trading competition on hotbit, it is legit?

I think HotBit is scam exchange, you must read the previous post because BDT token will be removed from HotBit
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

I finally got access to the wallet dashboard. When is the KYC deadline for bounty members? And how long need wait to approve KYC
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

I finally got access to the wallet dashboard. When is the KYC deadline for bounty members? And how long need wait to approve KYC
wow, the participants have done the Kyc here, hopefully the results received as promised and expected, the tokens at the market also get a high price. we pray for the best.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

Hotbit exchanges are also large and also in the top 50 exchange, if they actually do something illegal I think need to hotbit Hotbit.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

I think since November 7th, the team has decided to change the procedure of bounty hunter to get their token. It's simple, just check your email and you will get an email from erc20@bitdepositary.io, follow the procedure to fill your ethereum address and wait the distribution till end of this month. For further information, check pinned message on telegram bounty group.

Hotbit exchanges are also large and also in the top 50 exchange, if they actually do something illegal I think need to hotbit Hotbit.
It would be good if BDT was delisted on HotBit, I hate the manipulation order!
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Bitdepositary will be listed in IDEX on Wednesday(November 14,2018)! join and benefit from the BDT Token.

The Future of Crypto Banking paired with a ZERO TRADING FEE Exchange and an ICO Investors Voting Process.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: