Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:14:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KYC.Crypto - Global decentralized KYC Sharing Platform for all Exchanges  (Read 31059 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:34:15 AM

I do not think that BDT on hotbit does not have trading volume,
even though BDT is a project that is pretty good and always updated, why should traders be afraid to buy BDT?
Regarding this, I also do not understand why traders are afraid to buy BDT because what I know is that this project can be said to have a fairly bright future, but somehow it depends on personal decisions

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:40:32 AM

What you say about pay reward to Wings.ai? Wings.ai work only with erc20 token. But now you have another blockchain.
Hi Yury,

our DEV work right now on the step to finish the Crypto Bridge! I think the Distribution should be next week!

Thanks and best regards

CEO Tobias Graf
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:20:23 AM

I do not think that BDT on hotbit does not have trading volume,
even though BDT is a project that is pretty good and always updated, why should traders be afraid to buy BDT?
Regarding this, I also do not understand why traders are afraid to buy BDT because what I know is that this project can be said to have a fairly bright future, but somehow it depends on personal decisions
Hi,

right now you can see on Hotbit the Token not the Coin so please do not buy the Token on Hotbit!

Hotbit does not stop trading despite multiple requests!

At the End lives the Coin and the coin price always from the Coin Usage! With good products a good Team and enough Crypto Community will be a project always successfully!

The most important thing is do what you have promised and do everything for the community & the holders!

If you have any Questions please ask here!

Thanks and best regards

The BDT Team
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:28:09 AM

Q4 2018 — Q1 2019
- Launch BitdepositaryEX (Exchange)

Is the exchange already running? Is there a working prototype to test his work?
The Exchanges exists already and works! We will release in the next two weeks a video from our Exchange and all can see the exchange works well!

Why do not we launch it yet directly?
We integrate right now a white label solution into our Exchange to increase the Users number and the volume faster! This Decision is only based on the User number and the Volume! We have right now more than 100k registered Whitelist Users for our Exchange and more than 60k registered Users on the BDT Platform!

If you have any questions please ask here.

Best reagards

The BDT Team
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:37:35 AM

Q4 2018 — Q1 2019
- Launch BitdepositaryEX (Exchange)

Is the exchange already running? Is there a working prototype to test his work?
The Exchanges exists already and works! We will release in the next two weeks a video from our Exchange and all can see the exchange works well!

Why do not we launch it yet directly?
We integrate right now a white label solution into our Exchange to increase the Users number and the volume faster! This Decision is only based on the User number and the Volume! We have right now more than 100k registered Whitelist Users for our Exchange and more than 60k registered Users on the BDT Platform!

If you have any questions please ask here.

Best reagards

The BDT Team
Fine. We will wait and follow the news from you. I would like to wish good luck to the developers. I see that much has been done now. So the project deserves attention.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:01:05 AM

What you say about pay reward to Wings.ai? Wings.ai work only with erc20 token. But now you have another blockchain.
Hi Yury,

our DEV work right now on the step to finish the Crypto Bridge! I think the Distribution should be next week!

Thanks and best regards

CEO Tobias Graf

happy to heard if bdt coin will be added on others exchange, not only p2pb2b
and cryptobridge will be a good start,,
i hope in the future, this coin will be on binance or bittrex  Wink

BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:21:42 PM

Hi Yury,

Thanks and best regards

CEO Tobias Graf

happy to heard if bdt coin will be added on others exchange, not only p2pb2b
and cryptobridge will be a good start,,
i hope in the future, this coin will be on binance or bittrex  Wink

For now Yobit and Bittrex but we are waiting for the response! The first Qualification on Bittrex is already done now the second round and on yobit is all submitted and the Fee payed with an Yobit Code.
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:25:38 AM

BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 01:11:49 PM

A project to consider for investment please take time to read  Cheesy Smiley

https://coins.newbium.com/post/24763-8-projects-to-consider-for-investment-in-2019-p2

BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 02:00:42 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 11:49:26 AM by BitdepositaryICO

Traditional Meeting today with Thanveer Ummer CEO from the INVESTHA INTERNATIONAL Company Dubai. Bitdepositary is in discussion for the implementation from the BDT Chain and a possible use for the purchase of real estate in Dubai.

YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:57:28 AM

Are tokens or coins being traded on exchanges now? I do not quite understand whether it is now send my coins to exchange from my wallet on windows
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:15:17 PM

Are tokens or coins being traded on exchanges now? I do not quite understand whether it is now send my coins to exchange from my wallet on windows

The coin can be traded now at p2pb2b.io, And also please be guided that we are a coin already since BDT blockchain has been launched.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:39:11 AM

Hi Yury,

Thanks and best regards

CEO Tobias Graf
There is any news on distribution rewards on wings.ai? The promised week has long passed
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:49:31 AM

BDT is today on the way to the Auvesta Precious Metals AG nearly Munich to sign the Contract for our BDT Precious Metal Ecosystem!  Progress every day.

Meeting with the Auvesta Precious Metals Company near Munich! The Kruger Coin (1 Kruger Coin = 1 Gram gold) future is in Progress! Auvesta is our Gold backing Partner from our Kruger Coin and you will be able to view all gold deliveries and our gold deposits in real-time!

Wow, this is a great deal, a, but unfortunately I haven't seen the BDT in a top exchanger like bittrex or hitbtc,
if the BDT enters there, surely the price can be more than now

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:17:47 AM

Hi Yury,

Thanks and best regards

CEO Tobias Graf
There is any news on distribution rewards on wings.ai? The promised week has long passed

We can’t finish the distribution because no person have access to the portal and we need to start the distribution with the bridging contract.

We resort right now a few backups and I hope to find the access.
mamaje94

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:50:44 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 01:31:39 PM by mamaje94

Hello , it s my third message to BDT Team and support :
BDT opened trading on idex november 2018 and closed one month after . I never see that.
When it closed i sent the BDT tokens to hotbit and my Deposit still pending until now . I signaled the problem
for BDT team and hotbit many times and Noooooooooooooo reply. Here my Deposit on hotbit still close :

2019-01-07 15:46:26   BDT   16172.00000000   Deposit Close 30/30   Address:

0xf8607cca3943c5fa8995fdb5585caef3f632285b
Txid: 0x455e033db5573a51520d42c9af17d4f39b8b40fef30dfc09519d487b4a6d0891

I  bought Tokens from idex and it never told me that you will pass from token to coin.

BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:26:03 AM

Hello , it s my third message to BDT Team and support :
BDT opened trading on idex november 2018 and closed one month after . I never see that.
When it closed i sent the BDT tokens to hotbit and my Deposit still pending until now . I signaled the problem
for BDT team and hotbit many times and Noooooooooooooo reply. Here my Deposit on hotbit still close :

2019-01-07 15:46:26   BDT   16172.00000000   Deposit Close 30/30   Address:

0xf8607cca3943c5fa8995fdb5585caef3f632285b
Txid: 0x455e033db5573a51520d42c9af17d4f39b8b40fef30dfc09519d487b4a6d0891

I  bought Tokens from idex and it never told me that you will pass from token to coin.

We have series of announcement regarding on token swap and how could you miss those news? Try to send your message to hotbit or Idex for that matter.
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:26:40 AM

IMPORTANT:
BDT Token to Coin SWAP

We close tomorrow on the 05th February 8am GMT+1 the Option to swap the Tokens to Coins!

Please follow the instructions here to swap your BDT Tokens to BDT Coins!

https://medium.com/@Bitdepositary/bdt-token-to-bdt-coin-swap-bc1855b315f8

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:10:26 AM

I don't understand your idea, you say stable coins, and free of trading fees, but you still include trading costs according to the price of each package. So how can you prove in advance that your token is stable, stable which is meant here is stable price, supply or what?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BitdepositaryICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 09:50:12 AM

I don't understand your idea, you say stable coins, and free of trading fees, but you still include trading costs according to the price of each package. So how can you prove in advance that your token is stable, stable which is meant here is stable price, supply or what?

Hi, our BDT Coin is not a Stablecoin. We create based on our BDT Chain future Coins / Token and they are 100% backed with precious metals. You can buy this Stablecoins with our BDT Coin! So as example you buy now 10k BDT Coins Price for one 0.05 $ and in 5 month you like to buy our Kruger Coin = Stablecoin = 1 Kruger Coin = 1 gram Gold worth. In 5 month is maybe the BDT Coin 0.40 $ worth, than you can buy for this price the Stablecoin which is 100% backed with Gold!

We create a ZERO Trading Fee Exchange but ZERO Fee will be available for the BDT Coin pair, so yes you need to have BDT Coins to trade without Trading Fee.

We work also on a additional DEX but there is it not possible to trade without a Trading Fee.

If you have any question please ask.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: