Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea to Relax Crypto Norms  (Read 261 times)
GBCrypto1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

South Korea has reportedly made plans to loosen restrictions on cryptocurrencies based on the G20 meeting. The G20 meeting made efforts to create uniform regulations. Read on to know more!

Source : https://coinfrenzy.io/south-korea-relax-crypto-norms/
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

Im reading such positive news about crypto almost daily now, one by one every country is surrendering and accepting the reality of crypto assets, in other words crypto is set to become un-stoppable and this will be reflected by price growth of crypto assets as well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GBCrypto1 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

Im reading such positive news about crypto almost daily now, one by one every country is surrendering and accepting the reality of crypto assets, in other words crypto is set to become un-stoppable and this will be reflected by price growth of crypto assets as well.

Yes. Many good news coming in. Hope the market bounces back soon
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

South Korea being on top of there game and recognize bitcoin/cryptocurrency, this will be a precedent for other countries.  South Korea already studied this for a long time and was convince already that cryptocurrency will create a positive change in their society. Hope other countries will follow as well.
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

South Korea has reportedly made plans to loosen restrictions on cryptocurrencies based on the G20 meeting. The G20 meeting made efforts to create uniform regulations. Read on to know more!

Good news. I hope this will support the market recovery.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

South Korea is one of the countries that is at the forefront of the cryptocurrency industry, the government and institutions of South Korea have created wise regulations I really appreciate their way, I hope other countries can follow South Korea's step in their crypto regulation

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

I can perceive that things are becoming better in the crypto space. Cryptocurrency is gradually gaining more audience. Very soon i see this technology become one of the foremost, profound and working technology that would transform lives.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Why need to loosen when they can totally open the door for cryptocurrency because korea needs this community more than we need their country.but with this korean action i believe that many Chinese countries will follow their footsteps to manage adapting the technology behind this cryptocurrency
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

Good news for the crypto world again. I like to read something like that.
In the last days there was really a lot of good news. Hopefully it goes on like this.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 03:12:42 PM by tweetbit

Who doesn’t want a good news on daily crypto life to bring back the market in a better place since the fall from last year. I’ll take salute to those who virtually trying to make the informations visible by all means for the investors to learn about it or to change their attitude towards investing again. SK is one of the country I’m looking forward for any developments about cryptocurrency adaptation and regulation.

HODL
kymchy

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

South Korea being on top of there game and recognize bitcoin/cryptocurrency, this will be a precedent for other countries.  South Korea already studied this for a long time and was convince already that cryptocurrency will create a positive change in their society. Hope other countries will follow as well.

South Korea was one of the first to "Ban" Crypto and forced exchanges to shut down which heavily aided in Bitcoin's demise last year December (I was in Korea at the time), so no they have not been on top of their game, if anything they have tried to KILL the game. But finally they have opened their hearts and minds to crypto, now the prices of coins should rise a little after the G20 summit, Peace!
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

I have already heard that South Korea is sitting the positive goals against cryptocurrencies,  for me it is one of the best news that we had recently because South Korea is a big player in this game.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

This is what I have observed myself recently. Feels great to observe world governments realizing the power of the cryptocurrency market and the technology behind this market. Almost all governments favor the blockchain technology while only a few governments favor cryptocurrencies which will grow over time since the truth is that crypto is here to stay. More countries like China, India etc need to follow in the footsteps of South Korea which could trigger the next big bull run if I am not mistaken.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

If South Korea eases its restrictions, it will be very good for the entire cryptocurrency market. But in their place, I would not allow citizens of my country to participate in the ICO.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

Maybe they started to understand many things, I think that after the relations with this country began to improve, many people began to understand what can be done to test such technologies.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

I read the article, the news is certainly very positive, there are many countries, banks and "strong powers" that are trying to fight the cryptocurrency market, but fortunately there are also countries like South Korea that are very favorable to this sector. I hope that his example is soon followed by many other countries in the world
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

This is good news for the cryptocurrency market as a whole, because Korea is an important market for the cryptocurrency market as a whole, so Korea will influence the market direction.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

This is a good news for the world of crypto currency. is the goverment sees the crypto currency friendly for their economy and accepts it will benefit a lot of people. The investors will gain profit also new investors will engage in the market. it would also become easier to handle currency. also this will encourage more country to accept crypto currency.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

That is really a very good news. This loosening of restrictions will help crypto to work more independently and act as per its requirements hopefully.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

Actually this really great news from Korea based on this their initiatives are really good also they are thinking about many things based on crypto market because they understand the value of crypto currency and this will help them to develop their economy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: