Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovery?  (Read 556 times)
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Honestly I never thought bitcoin would even get back to $7k this month and maybe thought it would get to that amount next month or early last quarter of this year. But it has proved again that it could recover back before the year ends so it is getting there.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

This year is a special year for bitcoin, statistics show that in the second quarter of 2018 bitcoin prices ended with a discount of about 8% for the first time in history. All of the previous years have shown bitcoin growth in the second quarter. Do you think this is a bad sign of a long-term downturn of bitcoin or do you still believe in a strong rebound in bitcoin prices? at the end of the year.

I dont know about the bad sign,because all i know is the good sign that bitcoinis showing now dominating at 45%. Valued at $7,459 lets not talk about bad things guys lets spread the good vibes this market has given now.so investors will be attracted and buy again for recovery
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

This year is a special year for bitcoin, statistics show that in the second quarter of 2018 bitcoin prices ended with a discount of about 8% for the first time in history. All of the previous years have shown bitcoin growth in the second quarter. Do you think this is a bad sign of a long-term downturn of bitcoin or do you still believe in a strong rebound in bitcoin prices? at the end of the year.
This year is not a special year for bitcoin because bitcoin and crypto market crashed so hard in this year. I think last year is the the special and the best year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency because bitcoin almost hit $20k per btc and all cryptocurrency price pumped so high. This week we can see a recovery on bitcoin price, its reached 7.4k today.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

This year is not a special year for bitcoin because bitcoin and crypto market crashed so hard in this year. I think last year is the the special and the best year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency because bitcoin almost hit $20k per btc and all cryptocurrency price pumped so high. This week we can see a recovery on bitcoin price, its reached 7.4k today.
last year did seem like a special year for Bitcoin, and this year we all know Bitcoin is experiencing an incredibly lowering that makes its users half dead thinking about it.but we do not know by the end of this year and it could be before the end of this year to be a special year for Bitcoin, because now it is seen the movement of Bitcoin to recover.although this year is not a special year for Bitcoin, but I'm very confident in the years to come will be a very special year for Bitcoin.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

Yes bitcoin is recovering at fast rate.This jump in the market value was eagerly waited by many investors.In coming months it will rise more as per the predictions.Rest is all mystery.Anything can happen in split of second.I am much confident that bicoin will recover more and will replace the paper currency in coming decades.Just keep on investing in it and stay calm.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

A friend of mine that I care about the reviews is very important to Bitcoin in July, and Altcoin and then Bitcoin are going to rise fast. In succession ... I think the rumors will be right. He always knows I don't know how.
The return of several large investors to the Bitcoin market again puts the top ranks in domestic Bitcoin trading volume. Bitcoin notes that the high monthly trade volume on the stock makes the price back to recover because it is the nature itself that makes the price can be manipulated like this.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

It will take some time until everything recovers, but i think that we are on the right road, we might be seeing everything recovering on the next few weeks

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

Bitcoin will always recover no matter how the market price drops because people will still continue to invest due to the volatility of market that is very profitable.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

Yes definitely it will recover no matter how the market volatility is. And I think thats one of the reason why bitcoin has stood up its reputation in the cryptoworld among other coins. It has already have the advantage when it comes to popularity.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

It will take some time until everything recovers, but i think that we are on the right road, we might be seeing everything recovering on the next few weeks

Yeah let's just be optimistic and the market will recovers soon. Remember it started last year at $1k and did a strong rally to reached $20k on December 2017. Be patient we can see another strong rally soon.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

Yeah let's just be optimistic and the market will recovers soon. Remember it started last year at $1k and did a strong rally to reached $20k on December 2017. Be patient we can see another strong rally soon.

Last year was different though, lots of positive news that really push the market to almost $20K, started with Japan entering the market and then ended up with CBOE and CME bitcoin future contracts offerings. But this year there's a lot of regulations and anti-bitcoin sentiments specially coming from every corners of the globe. Banks still thinks its a threat and nations imposing heavy regulations. Although we have somewhat recovered in the last weeks or so, still the big questions is how sustainable this rally is.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

I myself still believe that bitcoin prices will rise again later this year, so I prefer to hold most of the bitcoin I have, just the small ones I trade for profit. most people panic with the current bitcoin keadan so they prefer to sell the bitcoin he has. bitcoin for me is a long term investment
Bitcoin is currently at its low market and it has been moving in circular direction which has no displacement but time is passing only. We need its displacement in the upcoming days for which we need to adopt one thing and to avoid another thing; the thing to avoid is selling in this low market regardless of little increase in value. The other is to invest with more strength and potential which will payoff the most and will answer to you potential.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

Longterm downturn of bitcoin is what everyones scared of honestly, but i wanna stay optimistic on this down situation and look forward for a strong rebound of its price anytime soon. I believe that on the 3rd quarter of this year, the soaring price of bitcoin will happen again like what we experienced on the 3rd quarter of 2017. Let’s just be vigilant when it goes up high again and decide what to do😊
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

Longterm downturn of bitcoin is what everyones scared of honestly, but i wanna stay optimistic on this down situation and look forward for a strong rebound of its price anytime soon. I believe that on the 3rd quarter of this year, the soaring price of bitcoin will happen again like what we experienced on the 3rd quarter of 2017. Let’s just be vigilant when it goes up high again and decide what to do😊

It's not at all a bad sign if you're in for the long run. Several times like this would come and go if your target is a few years. And by then, the price of bitcoin probably is on a way different level than where it is now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

I still believe in bitcoin, and bitcoin will be able to increase at the end of the year, so I prefer to hold it rather than having to sell at a low price. And I'll be holding bitcoin in the long run, and I'm sure I can make my future better.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

Right now we are seeing something that can be called a strong recovery, the price is still low compared to the all time high but at least it seems we are not going to see a new bottom in the price which is a good thing if you ask me, I warned people that we were not going to see prices like the one we were seeing for long and they did not listened and wanted to see ridiculous prices like 2000 dollars per coin and that was never going to happen.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

Bitcoin will always recover no matter how its market price drops because people will still continue to invest due to its price that it keeps on growing depending on the supply and demand in the market.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

This year is very bad for bitcoin so far because the price dipped about $14000 and thousands of investors lost their money. Now they are waiting for increase in the price so that they would be able to recover their deficits. They will have to wait for long time because the price is still below $7000 and it will take to regain its previous peak. For new investors it is best time for investment.

Well the price has briefly recovered to $6500 from around $6300. So I guess investors are bottom fishing. It won't soar though till members of the general public are tempted back in, and that might take a while.
Price today is very good and we saw increase about $1000 in last two days. Two days before the price was about $6200 and today it is more than $7300.It means that now the price is on the way up and if this growth continuous for some time, it will recover all deficits. To see this growth more and more people will invest in bitcoin and the price will grow more.
Yeah it's because of a good news on cryptocurrency recently. It makes the price of some cryptocurrency increase 10-20% today. It might be a sign of the market recovery in this year, I hope no more crash in this month at least. I want the price of bitcoin reach $10k again.
Sounds like we are not far to have a high market and may be we enter very soon as said by experts that the Bitcoin will have achieved higher 30k US dollar price in the next 5 to 6 months which is not too far as we are in long term so it is not a big time. Now analysts are also analyzing bright future days for the Bitcoin and they say that those people who make large collection from now will be in maximum profit.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

I bought around 6k and i hope its the bottom price of bitcoin.
We don't know but I believe that's the bottom for this year and those corrections were all enough for bitcoin to start recovery and make its own move to skyrocket. We'll know it after the most awaited approval for this year, ETF.
Now i am looking for a good trend to reach over 12k which means double from now.
Just be patient for your target and don't buy the panic when you others are doing that thing. You can expect that at the end of the year but if not, be steadfast and remain holding.
We have had a rising tendency in the values of Bitcoin since the start of July and small jumps were witnessed in the value of Bitcoin which were followed by a big jump few days ago and Bitcoin gained a worth of more than $1000 dollars from less than $6000 to more than $7000. So yes the market is on the rise and Bitcoin might happen to have price appreciation until the loss is recovered and the profit is earned.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Bitcoin will always recover no matter how its market price drops because people will still continue to invest due to its price that it keeps on growing depending on the supply and demand in the market.
That is right. And only a good investor can see and understand it. Irrespective of what the market conditions are, Bitcoin will always try to grow because of the unending demand for the crypto by those who are willing to accept today’s risk for future profit. Such people are the risk lovers and their decisions are based on speculations. If the Ep that is the expected future price is more than the Cp, the decisions to invest are the best according to the prevailing market condition and vice versa.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: