Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BREWHAUST  (Read 48 times)
brewhaust devs (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

BREWHAUST

The High Roi Scam

Whilst browsing through masternodes online searching with different preferences first roi then volume then marketcap i was new to masternodes,  hyped up by stories from friends ,random people on twitter and a couple coworkers i decided to delve into a masternode worthy of resigning and spending my millions on lambo's ,mansions and hookers.

I've been working for the same company for the past 10 years ,  And like any other person miserable and tired of the same routine most of us want careers, but end up with jobs I was one of them that ended up with a job that being said I am no newbie when it comes to the world of tech I am a point of sale software developer myself so I know a little about NodeJS, Java, Python, PHP and C++ .

Cryptocurrency was never high on my list of interests, but nonetheless, I decided to get myself a cheap node and see for myself what all the hype was about, me being my lazy self didn't do any research while going into this, so I got myself a nice $100 master node took me about 15 minutes to get it up and running and in the next 12 hours I started receiving rewards.

I didn't even get to sell my first reward when I deposited my first coins to the exchange the price had decreased to the point where the master node was worth $20 in a 24 hour time frame, so I read through the discord channel and came to the conclusion the project was abandoned (for some strange reason communities dump coins after dev's exit scam) this was totally new to me and being the stupid asshole I am thinking it was a one time thing.
So i decided to sell of the remaining coins and the 3 or 4 rewards i got and thought to myself well this must be a cheap node thing so i upped the ante and got into a tasty 15000% $1000 masternode, and to my  disappointment I woke up the next day with little more than $500 worth of the initial investment this time i decided to hodl the price will go up right......wrong in the next 5 days the value of the masternode went to $1,  being all kinds of pissed off and still an idiot i threw another $2000 at a high roi and yeah you guessed it fucked ...again.

Keep in mind this all happened early 2017 so I investigated the whole thing after a gigantic $3000 loss and soon realized the whole rinse and repeat scam, Well to my amazement there are still people falling for the same scams after a year of the same people putting out slightly different projects and I can go into this and point out the culprits, yes it bothered me to the point where I actually put in so much time looking for the scammers that I found most of them.

What it comes down to is that yeah sure there is money in these high ROI projects either get in very early and be part of the dump or get in at the sweet spot and still Roi and make a tiny profit the latter having a 20% success ratio and I'm not recommending you try and make money off these because 90% of the time you will lose but I have made a decent profit on certain projects.

So with an ever growing list of $1 masternodes with a 10000 % ROI and countless discords with unhappy investors me and two co-developers decided to put in the effort and get into blockchain after a year of research, studying masternode economics and countless hours of trial and error we finally got it the perfect coin for the losers of the block chain this is how the journey of Brewhaust starts, We will pursue and develop a technology that is tailored by the needs of a community.

As a collective we can further develop block chain technology to suit our personal preferences generating multiple points of income giving the true purpose of the overused word that is so often misrepresented DECENTRALIZED.

More detailed information to be released soon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: