Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE CARDANO AND GOOGLE GOING INTO A CRYPTO PARTNERSHIP?  (Read 166 times)
Winedmeel (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Base on the information I gathered there's a recent meeting between the founder of Cardano, Mr. Charles Hoskinson and Google's Team from their headquarter in London to the discuss the Cardano (ADA) and the algorithm that's the blockchain uses called "Ouroboros"

So what's can you say about it?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

Maybe Google want to buy ADA to embed blockchain technology in their services and offer it for clients. If it is true (blockchain mass adoption) - moon will be soon!
dellmoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

The two companies have recently conducted a meeting together, but there are no news regarding them partnering up. It was even stated by the co founder of Cardano that Google is not in need of any partners in terms of the crypto market. There are still no solid news regarding this, just words from the media. Let's see if this will take place or not.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

Google can create their own ANYTHING. Why would they partner with someone?
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Three months earlier, Google had already negotiated with Vitalik Buterin a long-time associate and could be said to be a senior friend of Hoskinson on the development of blockbuster platforms. But apparently they did not agree on the price, or they found Ethereum not a good enough solution for themselves. All the same, 80% of smart contracts on the platform Ethereum, ordered to live long, for various reasons. Yes, and Vitalik himself, the guy with oddities.
Although Google announced the creation of its own token in the winter, apparently decided not to bother, everything was calculated and if the above-mentioned partnership still happens, everyone will win, first and foremost the cardano holders who in the first half of the year a drawdown of 80% and very hope and wait.
PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

After this meeting, there were no statements about the partnership google and cardano, so I think it's too early to rejoice. Let's wait for official statements and buy a little cardano just in case.
hassan2654

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

It is being heard that the Google and Cardano are gonna go in partnership with the crypto community. If this happens it will bring much fortune for the development of the global world.
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

Base on the information I gathered there's a recent meeting between the founder of Cardano, Mr. Charles Hoskinson and Google's Team from their headquarter in London to the discuss the Cardano (ADA) and the algorithm that's the blockchain uses called "Ouroboros"

I think it is very unlikely that google needs any partners the day it decides to go the way of an own cryptocurrency. But the day Google will release its own cryptocurrency even the dollar will tremble!
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

if this information is true, then this is very good news for the world of crypto, but I still very doubt if google will work with crdano, because there is no accurate news about it, if anyone can show the news link about that?

jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

I don't know if the news is true but still I think google is interested in blockchain technology. Maybe they are coming up with something using the blockchain technology.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Actually Google is a giant company and they always think about future also if this information’s is correct then it will be more efficient for users also from news I learned that they wants to buy ADA based on this they can adapt block chain tech.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

There still aren't any legit source of this news. Before jumping into any conclusions, we need to see if this is a valid news or not, also we need to get the news from sources which are authentic and which can vouch for it. So that, we will not face any misconceptions.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

If this information will be confirmed officially CARDANO price will rise soon and I hope so because I think ADA is one of coins with most potential and has a strong and growing community that is supporting it.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

thank you so much for providing this news well I heard that they set for a meeting on their headquarters few days earlier but there is no announce still make from the authority so we shouldn't believed in any thing base on rumors but if this agreement actually happens then that's a wonderful news no one will able to stop cryptocurrency market from progress
Winedmeel (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

Google can create their own ANYTHING. Why would they partner with someone?

I think its because of the popularity of both side that's why they decide to do partnership to each other. And we don't know the main reason, maybe there's a big surprise behinds that partnership of both company. What to do now is just wait until they disclosed the main reason.
Winedmeel (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

If this information will be confirmed officially CARDANO price will rise soon and I hope so because I think ADA is one of coins with most potential and has a strong and growing community that is supporting it.

Yeah your right both company will gain more earnings and profit specially to the investors holding Cardano tokens. And if it happen soon the value of each Cardano tokens will be pump as much than we expected.
Winedmeel (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

Google is the most popular sites of the world and everyone use it. So, if they really have partnership with crypto then it would be really great for the developemnet and grwoth of crypto currency as a whole.

For sure that's goona be happen if this two company will combined as one it can get the attention to those investors who wants more earnings to there investments. My advise to some investors while its still early invest now to Cardano for sure it will more profitable.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:24:36 AM

If you can show me the link source news. If this is true, then I must collect as much as this altcoin, because it is clear ADA will to the moon if the news is true.

#Buy the romour sell the news  Cool
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

Woah that's an interesting post. I guess the Google team wants to add ADA in their services or facilities. If that really happens them that's really a moment in the world of blockchain.
allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Buy Cardano and Stellar now and tell me thanks this winter. Grin These are the most promising projects for a mid-long term, which will definitely be a success. Corporations will use XLM, ADA, ETH... and not Bitcoin...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: