Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto work for you?  (Read 1625 times)
Gab20 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

I am privileged to be a beneficiary of cryptocurrency, most especially on this forum. Through cryptocurrency alone, i was able to establish a second source of income. So, whenever money is not forth from crypto, i will have something to fall back on and this will not make me to sell my tokens or coins at the wrong time.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

Crypto has changed many people's lives. Specially, those who were struggling with unemployment problem, crypto has given them the opportunity to change their lifestyle by investing in it.
dellmoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

the market of crypto currency is extremely unpredictable. The fluctuation in prices cannot be predicted unless the investor has gained knowledge on the market and has spent enough time examining the market to have experience on it. Investors with very less knowledge in the market fail to make profit and leaves the market. this puts a negative impact on the new investors as t5hey get discouraged
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

So far the crypto currency has not brought me any income and it did not affect in any way my deep belief that the investments in the crypto currency market are very profitable!
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

I am privileged to be a beneficiary of cryptocurrency, most especially on this forum. Through cryptocurrency alone, i was able to establish a second source of income. So, whenever money is not forth from crypto, i will have something to fall back on and this will not make me to sell my tokens or coins at the wrong time.

Of course it is working, in fact it teach me a lot. Now I learned how to earn by joining signature campaign and I read a lot of news update and additional knowledge about crypto. Before I only know bitcoin but now, I discover that there is alot of coins outhere.
hassan2654

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

The crypto currency is the virtual asset to the people. It is obvious that if you invest and work on crypto it will bring fortune for you too.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

I'm not directly involved with crypto currency. However, i've seen so many people who are working with crypto and improving their standard of living.

jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

Yes it works for me and I think it will work for all too but for that you will have to have much knowledge about the market and deal here with patience and wisdom.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:07:39 PM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
Don't you look at the market hat way, because it just didn't suit you you are thinking that its likely to fall. If it doesn't work for you, take time to study.

I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
They are not risk takers and it's up to their own decision why they left.

Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
Right.

There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.
Great words of encouragement.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

I think yes because now I hold my altcoin until the price is back and so now many people are investing in Crypto while waiting for the price of crypto back again then from that crypto is very work for me because with crypto I can get a good income
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

Of course because its my second income based on this actually I use btc before in 2017 I earned more but in this season I mean 2018 its down but I am holding this coins because I got benefited also I can do whatever I want with this crypto currency.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

In most cases, in order to gain profit, people fail to understand the crypto for what it is and how it works and thus they fail to collect any profit and consequently they leave it. So in my opinion, I think it really depends on you and how much you understand the crypto , in order to make a good use of it.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

I do crypto and only that. I like it and gives enough money for life. Let a little, but enough, not to look for another source of earnings. I could earn more on crypto, but I do not want to work all day. Half day and not every day is an excellent work schedule!

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

I like to make money on the crypto market, but my friends didn’t accept this kind of earnings. I was very surprised and upset at first, but then I realized that really what is good for one doesn’t fit the other. And this is normal, because we are all different.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

To be honest, cryptocurrencies are now used in very small areas. Except for exchanges, I rarely see cryptocurrencies in physical stores.For most cryptocurrencies, their role is only on the exchange, I have not used cryptocurrency to buy anything.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

Crypto is a new thing, many people still do not understand it, even worse many people who are already know about crypto using it to scam others who are not.
And this also make government distrust

Alakdan

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Alakdan

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

Yes indefinitely. It works effectively and I really gain more profit from it. Just remember to learn the proper strategies in trading and investing so that you can make it work successfully.

alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

it is not necessary that crypto currency will favour everyone. It might not be weird to see it is not being everyone's forte. Some might be very good at this market, may know all the ropes and can have a good strategy, while others may fail or may not like it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: