Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto work for you?  (Read 1625 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Exactly, yes it does work for me since I am actually participating signature bounty campaign. Actually, I happened to finished my participation for the signature bounty campaign of XYO Network and I was able to earn profit from it and currently hold my token reward hoping this will continue to rise.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

Some found cryptocurrency as beneficial on their daily life specially to me who treat crypto as my secondary source of income. I agree with you that some already raised their flag and see crypto as one of the hardest thing to understand how does it work or they already lost huge amount of their investment because of the long bear market. In this industry, you just have to be patient and think another way how to earn from it. There are multiple ways to earn cryptocurrency actually.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

cryptocurrency is a huge market and there is a platform for every one so there no way that it will not work for someone don't take decision base on other experience try to explore it on your own it can be really interesting for you if you could understand the system and for this you must study a lot about it
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Opportunity comes and we needed to explore our chances, we do see that there's a lots of different opinion about success and failures, and like what you mention, not because things happen to one person can also happen to the other one, but if you are really going to invest your time then you will be able
achieved success so with others did.
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

Crypto market only in its prime and the very beginning) Of course it will work and prosper! It's very cool to be in it right now ...
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

Opportunity comes and we needed to explore our chances, we do see that there's a lots of different opinion about success and failures, and like what you mention, not because things happen to one person can also happen to the other one, but if you are really going to invest your time then you will be able
achieved success so with others did.
But to make a profit, people fail to understand the crypto for what it is and how it works and thus they fail to accumulate profits and consequently they abandon it. So in my opinion, I think it really depends on you and how much you understand the crypto, to make the most of it.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

Earlier, when bitcoin developed and bitcoin prices moved higher, I could really make money on it, but now I'm very scared, because people start to withdraw their investments, it seems to me that this is the end.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Yes of course it really works especially if the market is stable which is it support everything, and  honestly it's a big help as well to everyone not just on me , which is just knowledge and effort it will works well..
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

It could give an additional income if only the markey did not dump. My earnings were so low right now so I decided not to convert them into fiat money yet. I decided to hold them longer maybe until the value of each token return to its normal value. However the market's recover is slow, I need to be patient so that I won't have to regret loss.

Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

yes, but I'm not sure, but I'm sure in the crypto project Socratus
liquidbrain

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Of course it is working.only need to devote this deal its time. you need to read and learn. bounty of the company is the ability sarasotaflorida money with minimal drain on their personal resources. but you need to be careful and have experience that you do not get into Scam projects.

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

Yes, I guess. I am still young yet I have earned a lot of money through this market. It is very beneficially and can support a lot of people. Also, it can become an alternative source of income for other people. It is very effective and I can assume that almost everyone in this forum has bore the fruits on labor in the crypto world even if its just a little.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:19:40 AM

Crypto has changed many people's lives. Specially, those who were struggling with unemployment problem, crypto has given them the opportunity to change their lifestyle by investing in it.

If you cant even find a good job,then what is for you in investing here?as we know how risky being an investor when market is very volatile that can eat you capital if youre not skilled and knowledgeable,maybe youre pointing joining bounties which not reasonable to feed family,this is enough for single individual to feed hes own,and this is not the answer for unemployment
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Crypto has changed many people's lives. Specially, those who were struggling with unemployment problem, crypto has given them the opportunity to change their lifestyle by investing in it.
I think yes because now many people are waiting for crypto to return to the original price because crypto also works for their lives so from now on many people who choose to hold their altcoin and wait market price of crypto recovered
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

It has worked for me so far and not let me down. As long as you are smart with your investing then you would have no problem with crypto, it would work perfectly for you. It has worked so well for me to the point that if I hadn't invested in cryptos then I would not have most of the money that I have now. It has really been a nice supplementary income for me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

if only the crypto will be discussed. at first you really need to work. but if you have more investment why not, you will invest in a variety of coin, then you will work and it is certain that the fruits will be simpler when you work on crypto.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

Good write up dude. Cryptos do work and what I believe is it will work for anyone who is patience and not in a rush to make quick money. If you are finding difficulties the first time, don't back up.
derihendra

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.

crypto is very work for me, my job is as crypto braid, I also invest a lot on crypto, besides I am also as a bounty hunter

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

Yes crypto works very well for me and I am a proud member of the crypto community and will continue to invest and participate in good projects because crypto has helped change my family story for good financially and as long as I am careful enough to do proper research before investing or participating in a project and I am also patient, I believe I will continue to make reasonable profits from my investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.

But i believe that even if we are not use to one thing meaning this is not for us,remember practice made perfect so what i have in mind that if we will let the system enters our life we may adapt in cryptocurrency

This is one the great invention people has made for humanities and i see no problem for someone not to be knowledgeable about the basic fundamentals of this and in future he will makeit perfect
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: