Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:12:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto work for you?  (Read 1625 times)
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

of course, the currency crypto is very functioning in my opinion and this I say begityu because the currency crypto is very fluctuating and significant. That's why I think the crypto currency is more promising for big and fast profits.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

So afar the crypto acceptance has not brought me whatever receipt and it did not move on in whatever method my fathomless conviction that the assets in the crypto acceptance activity are very profitable
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

I will say yes crypto works for me because it has fixed my finances and solved couple of my stress as well
But none the less

Be smart and learn
Do your own research properly and things will work for you in the crypto space
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

Yes, crypto works for me. I been here in crypto world and for me it is an opportunity to be a part of this world because since I been here and I started joinig bounties and airdrops, I also started earning a good amount of money aside from.my full time work.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:55:44 PM

I will say yes crypto works for me because it has fixed my finances and solved couple of my stress as well
But none the less

Be smart and learn
Do your own research properly and things will work for you in the crypto space
Will you give the results of your research about crypto, that's all I will make one of the reasons why I should be in the world crypto. I believe crypto can make more money, even I hear there are some people who are willing to withdraw from the company where he worked only to pursue the world of crypto.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

For some people crypto currency and all that is associated with it - this is a new way of stable earnings because here you can earn stable money without investing money  Wink

rajdeep12

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

Yes That's true CRYPTO does work for us, it provides a platform where we can earn alot of money by doing some tasks. it also provides a job not only to educated or empolyed people  but also for uneducated or umemployed people. CRYPTO is more helpful for us in alot of ways, it also provide a several platforms from which we can earn.
 Followimg are the platforms which crypto provides us to earn moeny:
  1: Bitcointalk forum
  2: Airdrop forum
  3: Bounty campaigns
  4: Trading
  5: Mining

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.

Not really work for me, but i work for it.
Unless youre mining with your own rig, or cloud mining, that the real definition of "crypto work for you"
bowonakulo

Activity: 378

idap.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

I think not entirely, I still have a lot to learn and analyze about the fundamentals of cryptocurrency to make decisions, especially in investment decisions, and it all does not go according to plan

mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies are at the same time a very simple topic, because the usual system was transferred to the blockchain, and the blockchain is just a distributed registry. But at the same time it is very difficult which is fraught with endless possibilities and ideas.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

The crypt has affected many people as much as me. I entered this world about a year ago and with every new knowledge of crypto world attracts me more and more. I would really like to see more processes in my daily life switched to blockchain technology, it would greatly simplify work and life. And when yesterday I updated my wallet and saw how much my income in cryptocurrency has grown,I think the crypt works for me!
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Of course it does. If you buy some coin and just hodl you're not doing anything and you're letting the market to do it's thing.  Grin
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Good! You have a very nice point and that's why crypto is in variances. There are many activities for everyone and every person in this earth will fit somewhere. whether you're a programmer, software engineer, never been to school, good community manager, expert in finance blogger, health expect, educator, etc. Crypto is the most diverse platform you can ever think of.
By the way, to those who left, I think they thought this was a get-rich-quick venture but to be honest, the technology is great and that's what we need to appreciate
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

Personally crypto has being profitable for me. Fluctuation in prices cannot be predicted unless the investor has gained knowledge on the market and has spent enough time examining the market to have experience on it be buying into some projects.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

No one can deny that cryptography is very successfully spreading around the world and it is attracted by an increasing number of people. Many people abandon their main work and only deal with the crypto currency, and it sometimes brings them a profit much more than the previous basic work. And many now can at any time transfer their funds to any country without any intermediaries. So far, everything works well.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Yes indefinitely. It works effectively and I really gain more profit from it. Just remember to learn the proper strategies in trading and investing so that you can make it work successfully.
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

of course crypto works for me, from crypto especially bounty forum in this bitcointalk, i can get additional income,

also from ICO that i have joined, most have got benefit,

and of course also from crypto trading in some exchange
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

I can't really say now because I just joined crypto. But I have a reasonable reason for joining crypto and the reason is that I will with assurance work for me
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.

You are saying correctly, you should not leave the industry crypto-currency due to several failures. Everyone should understand that investing is a risky business, and investing in a crypto currency is a risky business in a double. However, by investing in crypto currency you can increase your capital at least twice.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

You are saying correctly, you should not leave the industry crypto-currency due to several failures. Everyone should understand that investing is a risky business, and investing in a crypto currency is a risky business in a double. However, by investing in crypto currency you can increase your capital at least twice.

Why just twice? With right investments you can become rich. That's why it's so interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: