Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto work for you?  (Read 1625 times)
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

For me, Crypto is only for investment,
This times, Crypto has not been able to handle its payment role yet. Should be developed and supported by the community!
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

If it didn't work for someone i don't believe he/she would be here probably, since it's mostly what the forum is about.

With that out of the way, for me it does due to the current difficult situation i'm personally passing through right now and a good amount of people in this country due to the current economic/political/social circumstances. Like an impressive coincidence i just wrote a new post about it describing it without getting too extensive in the history(20 years of history to reach this point).

I believe that all countries in the world should be able and seek to learn from other people's communism, so they know how to identify the causes which lead to it and never be trapped inside a situation like this in your lives.

I also believe in what the Bitcoin and the Blockchain represents for the future of all humans.

bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Crypto currency is like the Internet, to whom it was needed at the beginning of its journey, only a few enthusiasts who believed in progress and became subsequently rich and successful people. Now exactly the same chance fell for crypto enthusiasts who believed in crypto currency and decided to sacrifice their time and money. I regard the crypto currency as the most promising investment tool, which has no analogues in the modern world.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Does crypto work for you?

crypto can tell that this is a work for me....
well this one took time like 6 months before i made my decision to focus on this...
well i experienced something that made me realize that this crypto will work for me. how?
i earned my one year work in just a single month this push me through.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.

The successful rate of cryptocurrency to work in people condition is high. It works for me, and i believe it should be work for others too. Sometimes the cryptocurrency works slow and sometimes faster, but the key for crytpcurrency to work for us is ourself. So you need to learn things about cryptocurrency and make it work for yourself. Cheers, it is not that hard to learn about this.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

Crypto enters our life, and forces it to change, whether we like it or not. We have to live with this, so it works unambiguously.
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

i won't say that crypto currency works for me as such or that it doesn't work for, because ever since i entered into crypto, i can not boost of a tangible amount as a profit, it has always been from one loss or the other, but what keeps me going is that i love the technology behind it and am an IT lover, that's all.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

I doubt that there is not at least a single project for anyone that would make them curious. This developing phase brings some kind of "brainstorming" and new ideas are formed into many kinds of different implementations. I know it is not ready for a mass adoption yet, but we have to be prepared for this scenario. One coin- will it be enough or every space will have its own? As we do not know an answer to this question, every kind of effort has to be embraced by the whole community as it brings us one step closer to our ultimate goal.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Gab20 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Those who believe crypto is not working for them are already taking their leave. There is a saying that, winners never quit and quitters never win. Some of my friends have also taken leave of absence. As for me, if if things do not work perfectly well now, i will still be there.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

Cryptocurrency works for me in different ways. For one, it brings a level of confidence, as it has helped in gaining some financial sustainability and also helped me grow and gathered more useful tech information.  It has also helped me with time management, doing stuffs at the proper time cos most of the times, I have had to multitask, and use my time judiciously.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency does it for me.It has really helped me in the little time that I have spent in the system. I have been able to gathered some basic information about the finance industry, and also on some tech issues. I have also made a few earnings through the system, even though it might not be so much, but it is definitely something, and I'm grateful for that.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

Earlier when the market had an upward trend, I still received small dividends, but now it seems to me that now the crypto currency does not work for people, because now the trend is falling. Now we are working only on crypto-currencies.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Crypto has changed many people's lives. Specially, those who were struggling with unemployment problem, crypto has given them the opportunity to change their lifestyle by investing in it.and i've used it to survive this hard time.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

I believe crypto will work for everyone, the problem with people is that they jump into cryptos without learning or knowing anything about it, when they lost their money, they will come complaining, take your time and learn more about cryptos then it will work for u
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Yep, I've lost a hell lot since Jan but still work fine. I do staking and hunting for low/micro caps, those coins pump everytime and don't care about btc, also arbitrage with crypscan helped me a lot
narkiss

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

Yep, I've lost a hell lot since Jan but still work fine. I do staking and hunting for low/micro caps, those coins pump everytime and don't care about btc, also arbitrage with crypscan helped me a lot

I am also hunting for small caps but I was not able to find anything that pumped since January except some weird coins like Weed/Jesus/Bible coin. Maybe I missed out something, do you have a few examples?

Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

I think that crypto works for everyone if to know how to use it the right way. To my mind, it is better to hold crypto, now it is a good time to buy it and hold for the long-term for some period of time. According to the experts forecasts, until the end of the year
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

Crypto work fine for me in the last two years actually i lost some coins because of long term holding and some scammers . regardless to all that i am very happy with what i learnt\earned so far also i think most of crypto lovers had the same .
Just give cryptocurrency five years ahead to see real progress + good profit .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

Crypto was invented so that it can work for everyone it qnormal to force challenges but that shouldn't let you down.... Crypto is an interesting invention you get money easily, personally I learnt and gain lots in crypto.   
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

for me cryptography has become a way of life. wherever I was and whatever I was doing, I would still be interested in crypto and do certain operations with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: