Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto work for you?  (Read 1625 times)
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

Of course it works, now it's certainly not the same as last year, but nevertheless, the work goes on and does not stand still, and there's profit too. It remains to be able to keep your coins, so as not to sell off cheaply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

yes of course crypto has worked for me , i have traded with some altcoins and made some profits both daily trading and short term holding . one thing is that i always avoid being greedy i take profits when necessary and moved on.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

Many opportunities to make profit in crypto starting from investing, trading, doing some bounty and airdrop tasks etc.
There are ups and downs depending on the market but each person can decide what kind of involvement in Crypto
suits them the most.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

It works for everybody and I am sure that all people here earn good money from this. Crypto is very large and universal to be the best sphere in making money with involvment in future.
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

Yes, I have got so many pluses from crypto and I think that there will be more advantages when crypto will be more popular in other countries as well.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

There are so many advantages of Cryptocurrency, among which I have many friends in this Forum.
I can devote my expertise to the Blog and Viceo campaigns and I can also speak English because before my English was weak.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

it all depends on each person. so many people are successful in the world of cryptocurrency and also many people who suffer the big losses. if you want to make a big profit then you must try to get it by looking at the opportunities. don't be easily affected by the situation and stay patient. believe that all these efforts have never been in vain.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

Seeing crypto that has advantages and of course, this also has good opportunities for the future. I think everyone has their own opinions and this is a hope that crypto has a good function and has advantages for crypto actors.
But the current market conditions are less eager to make a profit, but I'm sure for the next few months there will be good news on the crypto value.

Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

Crypto is working for me and I have been on crypto for more than three years now.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.

Its true that some work for Mr.A and sometimes not work to Mr.B. In cryptocurrency case, i think its work for me. Maybe i am still learning about crypto but i do believe its good investment for my future.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

Of course it's really effective, especially if the market is stable and it supports everything, and to be honest, it's great for everyone, not just for me, it's just knowledge and effort, it's going to work well.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. You need to discover your spot in life. That crypto doesn't work for you, does not mean it is bad or that it will crash.
I have heard and read about some people who left crypto because of one unforeseen circumstance or the other.
Cryptocurrency can be very interesting,most especially for those who understand the principles behind it.
There are different areas of crypto you can explore. Learn more about it. If none works for you (of which i believe one will definitely work for you), try to look for another cool spot in life that will work perfectly well for you.

for those who have just followed the cryptocurrency it is natural that they are currently experiencing a loss. but try asking those who already know crypto from 2012 how much profit they have got. my advice if you want to lose, the thing you need to do is wait and try to get to know crypto more well. don't give up just because you failed several times. keep believing and I'm sure you will definitely benefit from Crypto

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

I think cryptocurrency can benefit better. Because crypto is also a more profitable future. And can also help our daily needs.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

Yes. It works well for me. I earn an unprecedented amount in the crypto.  It just happened that the market dip on this year. But if you are involved on crypto since 2013 then the price today still have a huge chasm since then.
Marakana

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

Crypto had worked for me and it is still working for me. It has given me the opportunity to have additionally source of income and from what I have made from crypto, I have diversified into other businesses
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:40:29 AM

to work with the soccer balls and more with casuals with the daily lives as extending the less on expensive to request with the different limit on reference as extracting of more on following to returns with the minimum number on risks as fees on expends with the efforts on extrapolation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

Its true that some work for Mr.A and sometimes not work to Mr.B. In cryptocurrency case, i think its work for me. Maybe i am still learning about crypto but i do believe its good investment for my future.

Yes, that's true mate, keep learn so you'll keep earn. That's why we should be in the world crypto. I believe crypto can make more money, even I hear there are some people who are willing to withdraw from the company where he worked only to pursue the world of crypto.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:22:28 AM

To a large extent, I think that it does, While it might not have gotten me to where I hope to be, it is not doing so much of a bad job. At least I know somewhere that I have my funds piled up in investments, and when the right time comes, I will be reaping all of my profits, and I believe that is soon.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

Of course it's really effective, especially if the market is stable and it supports everything, and to be honest, it's great for everyone, not just for me, it's just knowledge and effort, it's going to work well.
I agree. There is a good change having crypto in life. It really works and no more doubt or regrets after entering on it. How nice to work with it and I want to learn more things how crypto itself gonna works for me sometime. Profit might lessen because of drop in price but it is nice to have it where it is used to invest on another.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: