Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins vs. fiat currency  (Read 566 times)
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

2019 the year of Battle between cryptocurrencies and Fiat Currencies.

Who is the winner?
Fiat will be the winner of course, but as long as Cryptocurrency is shown in a good light, it one day, may be at the forefront of currency, especially within this day and age, because let's face it, everything as of late, has been going digital. Welcome to the digital age!

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

I will choose of course the alternative coins because they are better currency.
Providing the most convenient way of investment that will help lots of people to become successful and rich.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:15:12 AM

Fiat money, a currency without intrinsic value that has been established as money, often by government regulation.On the other hand crypto currency is one of the electronic currency which covers 50% of the currenciesx all over the world market.  Fiat money not having use value, has value only because a government maintains its value, or because parties engaging in exchange agree on its value. Alt coins or cryptocurrency stands firmly in case of fast payments and exchanges. Altcoins holds a great amount of potential in todays world.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
lena1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

It's too early, I think.  The Crypto-currency only rises from the knees, and even more so many states that are against the use of the crypt ... Five years from now there will probably be confrontation, and now it's too early!
Nananeko

Activity: 70

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

We meet FIAT in our everyday life, so altoins will lose anyway.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

I think altcoin is better, because I think altcoin growth is faster than fiat currency.

rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

Who is the winner?

If we are only talking about the battle between the two for only next year then no doubt it will be fiat that is to win. We might think that cryptocurrency is widely spread now worldwide (it may be true) but considering the population of the world I doubt if the crypto community even reached 5% of the world's population. So if we are to be positive and say that we are 5% of the population but 100% uses fiat. So clearly cryptocurrency doesn't stand a chance over fiat. But if we are to talk about 30 to 50 years from now, then that is another story.

shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

In 2019, I think that cryptocoin will not be strong to beat fiat right now. It need take more time again for people to adapt in crypto and know more about it.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

Who is the winner?
Crypto obviously, soon there will be things that are going to shock you because many businesses are now adapting crypto. Its happening faster than we think it is, I have a good feeling that crypto will be your first answer if you said fiat now. I’m confident because few projects like Redcab and Liven are way too interesting, Liven is a food payment service which has its own token now and its in presale stage now.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

Two are different from each others. Fiat money is government money and we can touch this money and can use any types of transactions on the other hand altcoin is a digital currency we can’t touch them. Altcoins price fluctuating is a common nature of this coin.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

I think the alternative coins are more flexible currency
because it provides a big investment and a monetary value that can be used to purchase goods or used as a payment for your finances.
richardsonj

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

if you are talking about the future, the future seems to be closer to cryptocurrencies than to the fiat, there are literally gadgets being introduced in the market which are built around blockchain and cryptocurrencies and if cryptocurrency is the future then alt coins is a default case
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

Who is the winner?
No doubt that the Fiat has upper hand on cryptocurrency.But I think it is very unfair on crypto to compare it with fiat as fiat has all the facilities and support of governments and the crypto is completely on it's own system.On above this the authority is are all against crypto currency exchange.Large Number of investors have invested in fiat and their flow of currency is higher than Crypto.
Jiaka cryptocurrency is just a new digital currency and many people do not know how to use it, and they do not understand how it works. I think fiat currency still dominates in the coming year, and it's still hard for crypto to replace it. But they only believe in digital money, because they think digital money can be fraud.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Alternative cryptocurrency is my love for all time. I like it for being independent and subtantive, fast raising and high level of profitability in the future.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

Who is the winner?
fiat, because it's really difficult for the majority of people to readjust themselves into crypto users. and it is still works with some flaws. it'll take 10 years i guess to admit it utterly

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Currently just about 1% of people in the world know and understand how to use crypto, and more than 90
% does not know what is cryptocurrency and how to use it.  So fiat still dominance in afew years, other reason is many country not regulated crypto yet as digital money that can use for daily transaction.

crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

Alt coins come from bitcoin and reason is why is so popular I do get that Bitcoin is the king and it must have the most effective infrastructure but when it comes to buying and selling coins, I still don’t know why everything has to be tied with Bitcoin. Is there any technical reason.
Kathy2393

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

Why there has to be v/s?? they can go altogether. as of now there is no replacement for fiat due to lack of technical infrastructure. when there will be enough users of crypto as many as  even 25% of fiat users then we can talk about which is better as of now there is no point of comparing them.
Belliapro

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

I think, the winner will be fiat currency because fiat money is always used, many still do not understand how to use bitcoin, and there are still many countries that still have not legalized cryptocurrency, making it difficult for bitcoin and altcoin to replace fiat money in that country, cryptocurrency still need time to be accepted in the community
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

It is complicated to compare cryptocurrency and fiat currency as these two currencies perform two different roles. But in the future, as Internet payments become popular, the potential for fiat currency in 2019 will gradually be replaced by cryptocurrency because of the convenience of online payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: