Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins vs. fiat currency  (Read 567 times)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

2019 the year of Battle between cryptocurrencies and Fiat Currencies.

Who is the winner?
To be honest, I'll put my choice to FIAT currency, since the FIAT currency tends to have more stability on it's value than cryptocurrency.
And for now the FIAT currency has more liquidity than cryptocurrency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

Fiat is beaten by inflation so if you're a saver, a year after the value of fiat depreciates.

While crypto's, although its very volatile but it is a good place to convert your fiat to beat the inflation. What do you think which is better and prefer by most?

People who doesn't like crypto's will choose fiat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

The winner for what? Altcoin or cryptocurrency has a different function than money fiat. Of course in terms of usage, everyone is free to use cryptocurrency as a payment system with the note that the seller accepts cryptocurrency as a payment system, but it is still hard to find only 1: 1000 who dare to do that. And money fiat, will always be the currency used by everyone, not people who refuse when money fiat used as payment system.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

Who is the winner?

Where do you put this this came from your imagination? Battle betwwen fiat money of course I'll to fiat money than to altcoins i'm crypto ethusiasm but crypto aren't ready for this competition inti fiat because as far as i know fiat are stable and all we knows fiat are stable currency until now, cryptocurrency are starting to build their stability.

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

Honestly I still don't know which one will win the throne, perhaps having both of them will be the best decision since, not every place has the access to the cryptocurrency. so having both FIAT and Cryptocurrency would be the best choice.
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

Who is the winner?
Of course fiat will be the winner. In everyday life, fiat is inherent to do all transactions. Unlike crypto currencies, there are still many people who do not understand it. In addition, the legality problem still strikes the crypto currency.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

On the off chance that the accomplishment of digital money is contrasted with fiat cash then fiat will be the victor for the following coming years. The utilization of cryptographic money isn't utilized by everybody on the planet, a vast level of individuals still isn't totally mindful of alt coin and its advantages. On the off chance that the legislature totally acknowledges digital currency and on the off chance that it turns into a medium of trade cryptographic money will turn out to be more prominent.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

Who is the winner?
I think it's way too early for this
Cryptocurrencies are still looked at with distrust in some society
Fiat's are still important
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

I will support alternative cryptocurrencies here. They are more reliable for me and I am still believe in their being in the general position on the market. I prefer Eos and Waves these day, these alts are quite close to me and I really hope that they will be higher and better.
Asujmule

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

I have faith in arrangements and not length. the quantity of years a specific thing has stayed is not the slightest bit a measure of achievement. the arrangements proffered to challenges is the thing that the world in aggregate has chosen to look towards since it is more helpful to them. I trust the cryptographic money world has much outcomes than the fiat so I favor crypto.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Fiat currency appeared quite a long time ago. And I prefer them. First, they are used by the whole world! Therefore, they will always be in the first place, and then already, and the crypto currency

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Who is the winner?

I think this year and a couple of years to come the winner between both of them will always be fiat currency. If you look at the market right now you will see that the coins are not doing too well. Altcoins are taking quite the hit which means that they still have a lot of development to do but fiat currency still has the stronghold that is needed to be the superior currency

RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

I think Alternative coins and fiat currency both possessed the monetary value which can be used in all kinds of transaction but interms of advantage alternative coin is the better one.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

Fiat currency is still strong and has a community that exceeds that of crypto. In daily life, fiat remains an important thing, especially living in a society that has not yet been technology.
Cryptocurrency will be a winner among those who have advanced technology and can develop well. They will trade with crypto quickly and easily.
So I think there are 2 categories for winners in each region.

terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

Who is the winner?

Fiat will still be the winner, as long as Crypto has not been approved by all countries in the world, then Crypto will not be able to defeat Fiat. fiat is still the ruler for now and maybe a few decades in the future.
SLbountyhunter

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Yeah, I'm with cryptocurrencies. Because it is the easiest way to enlarge our profits in quick time. But here is s truth, cryptocurrency can fall its value any time. There is some risk. But it is the easiest way to gain a large profit. Fiat currencies have legal value. But it, not an investment. So I'm with cryptocurrencies.
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

There are significant differences between the traditional digital currency in your bank account and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. One of the biggest contrasts between the two is bitcoin’s deflationary attributes which is backed by the currency’s 21 million capped supply. Many economists believe this is a great benefit as the public knows that there are only so many bitcoins, which causes people to save, and purchasing power usually increases.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

There really is not much competition right now (or in the next few years) between fiat and cryptocurrency.  And if you pester on in it, fiat will definitely take home the bacon with not much effort (for the majority of the global population).

As of the moment, cryptocurrency remains largely cryptograhpical (a bit of wit there). Meaning, only people with techie personalities & background or with much driving interest are into cryptocurrency. And that's just a fraction of the world population.

Until a wider adoption takes place, fiat (for me) will remain the most chosen means of payment.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

Who is the winner?

There will not have the winner right now because the cryptocurrency can not replace the fiat at this time. In the future, maybe Cryptocurrency replace Fiat but it need more time to this thing happens

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

I think FIAT will still win because of the fact that FIAT is always open to the public throughout the world.
different from the cryptocurrency that some countries have against cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: