Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I rent a mining rig postpaid?  (Read 532 times)
Carterwyang (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:44:52 AM

I really just want to get my first 5 ltc, and i'm 0.03 ltc away from my first ltc, I'll pay 2 ltc to anyone with a good mining rig who helps me get to 5 ltc in 3 days, all i have at this point is my word, if you are interested please pm me and i'll give you all my contact details.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:01:20 AM

I really just want to get my first 5 ltc, and i'm 0.03 ltc away from my first ltc, I'll pay 2 ltc to anyone with a good mining rig who helps me get to 5 ltc in 3 days, all i have at this point is my word, if you are interested please pm me and i'll give you all my contact details.
Lol. Let me get this straight, you want someone to let you farm 4.97 ltc for the price of 2ltc?...

Do you often give strangers 100$ and ask them in return for only 50$?
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:36:15 AM

Lol. Let me get this straight, you want someone to let you farm 4.97 ltc for the price of 2ltc?...

wow the bar for scams has been lowered even further.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:30:48 AM

Well not necessarily a scam, but tricky wording nonetheless, very deceptive.
Carterwyang (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:55:01 PM

Why are you so eager to call everything a scam? smdh, it's people like you that give noobs a hard time especially when something new is tried.
Anyways the price is not hard and fast if the person wants more then sure i'll give him/her but as i said all I have at this point is my word.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:20:15 PM

Hey guys, I am doing something similar. Send me 5 dollars and I'll send you 2 back.

PM if interested.
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

Why are you so eager to call everything a scam? smdh, it's people like you that give noobs a hard time especially when something new is tried.
Anyways the price is not hard and fast if the person wants more then sure i'll give him/her but as i said all I have at this point is my word.

I hate to break it to you but your word is not worth 1 satoshi.

You are 21 years old and you don't have a pot to piss in. You would be better off asking your parents or grandparents for some cash. Or is your word to them not good enough ?

Sorry to be the one to break the news.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:46:58 PM

Why are you so eager to call everything a scam?
If you're camping, it's far better to mistake a boulder for a bear, than a bear for a boulder.

you joined on january 16th.  the solution to a lot of noob problems is to LURK MORE.

smdh, it's people like you that give noobs a hard time especially when something new is tried.

what you're proposing is nothing new.  from your posting history (i.e. your word) You've moved from begging for dogecoins and bitcoins, you're begging for a video card.  how is that new?  

If you've built a miner, you'll know what your hashrate is worth.  the math is so simple your offer is ludicrous.  why would anybody want to make less money for their investment so you can make more?  You're asking someone to pay you for using their equipment.  it's such a blatant, one sided deal it's not even coherent.  

Is this how people negotiate these days?  try being here for more than a month before you give your word up as reputation.

there are lots of places that are leasing rigs.  go there, and find out what they're worth.  for rigs it's a leaser's market, and not the lessee's.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: