Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about WAB.Network ?  (Read 331 times)
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Hello guys,

I just find that there's a coin really seems like under valued (9 satoshi) what do you think about it ?

I think WABI is not very popular at the moment and also does not experience rapid growth or growth, WABI cannot be used for new investors, because it cannot be bought with fiat money but must be exchanged with Bitcoin or Ethereum, maybe that is the one that causes WABI less desirable.
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

Hello guys,

I just find that there's a coin really seems like under valued (9 satoshi) what do you think about it ?

I think WABI is not very popular at the moment and also does not experience rapid growth or growth, WABI cannot be used for new investors, because it cannot be bought with fiat money but must be exchanged with Bitcoin or Ethereum, maybe that is the one that causes WABI less desirable.

How I know, they planning own blockchain in Q4 2018. Maybe after that we will see more than 1$ per 1 coin Wink Wink

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

I bought this coin 4 months ago until it pleased me, because the market is still in the correction stage, but I think that for a long time the coin is not bad
d34thkn3ll

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

I bought this coin 4 months ago until it pleased me, because the market is still in the correction stage, but I think that for a long time the coin is not bad
You were already told that this project is a scam. Check out the first page.

Looking for decentralized systems experts.
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

You were already told that this project is a scam. Check out the first page.

It has been proved beyond any reasonable doubts that this project is a scam, so why would people still act as if it isn't?
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

dont buy the shitcoin or non well-known coin nowadays. it can make you lose your money
crypto is hard to growth at this time. many coins are down even bitcoin and others top coin

consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

volume needed? https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/wab-network
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: