Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - First collaborative social media for local business! Join us!  (Read 30972 times)
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

Great project!! FlipNpik will make local business profitable and grow fast , by using FlipNpik platform all business product and services will get promoted and will be know in the community.

The user holding FNPs will have the opportunity to become an Ambassador Partner. As an active partner on the platform, this Ambassador, co-creator, will be able to receive from the business up to 20% of the budget allocated by the latter to use the premium services offered within the FlipNpik Ecosystem.

Its time to be a part of FlipNpik ICO and buy their token, Pre Sale is now live!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scrivenorr

Activity: 219
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

BASE.INFO team has interviewed Ouissem Gombra the Community Manager of FlipNpik project. We have asked the most topical questions to get acquainted with the project and to learn the future plans of the FlipNpik team.

https://base.info/news/exclusive-interview-flipnpik-the-first-collaborative-commercial-social-media
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Judging by the abundance of conferences and photo reports, the team is serious about attaining its goals. Especially according to the latest data collected in the region of $ 2.5 million. We will believe in major transactions, not for nothing that they skate
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

Nurturing the Ecosystem
https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/nurturing-the-ecosystem-89cabf94bc2c

FlipNpik’s Ecosystem is central to everything we do. It is the beating heart of the FNP platform, the rainforest to our Amazon.

It is the hub of everything we do with the primary mission to contribute to the improvement of the local economy and to promote the circuits of local and responsible consumption.

FlipNpik is the first Collaborative Social Media for local businesses operating in an Ecosystem based on Blockchain technology — from here, the value generated is distributed in an equitable and decentralized manner among all active collaborators.

It offers businesses enhanced visibility generated by the participation of the local community, bringing customers and clients closer to their favourite places than ever before. The participatory model gives users-collaborators the opportunity to get rewards or remunerations for their actions.

No longer will an Instagram recommendation pass without reward from the businesses operating within the Ecosystem.

Users and collaborators contribute to the value creation by enhancing businesses’ visibility through different actions, by adding new businesses on the app or by becoming an Ambassador Partner. In short, a consumer will help spread the word and let the community know if they’re missing out via the FlipNpik app — in turn, they will gain rewards and benefits from the business, bringing together tow powerful forces for the greater good.

FlipNpik’s utility token (FNP) is distributed and identified on the rapidly growing Stellar platform, with The Flip Social a reward-based incentive dedicated to users of the platform. It’s simple, fun and quick to use.

Positive actions (reviews, comments, pictures) will be rewarded with Flip Social that can be used against flash promotions, product purchases and discounts or games on the platform and Ambassador Partners (everyone will have the opportunity to become an AP) will receive renumeration from their associated business each time they actively contribute as this will increase the businesses’ visibility within the Ecosystem.

All products and services will be payable in FlipNpik Token within the Ecosystem which is designed to promote and help local economies prosper and flourish.

FlipNpik is a totally new concept that is growing and helping communities in Canada, England, France and Switzerland. And this is only the beginning.
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

I think in the future this project will be able to compete with the same theme project, provided all teams always maintain cohesiveness in work, hopefully all can achieve success with maximum results.
KolaySER

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

A great project with the idea that each user will be able to create posts and get their bonuses, and companies will reward such users for this) is Also an interesting offer for investors.
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

A great project with the idea that each user will be able to create posts and get their bonuses, and companies will reward such users for this) is Also an interesting offer for investors.

I perceive this as a modified version of marketing influence in a very friendly shell and most importantly, this product really works. Certainly. I would like to see as many countries as possible in the list of m. application.

Judging by the abundance of conferences and photo reports, the team is serious about attaining its goals. Especially according to the latest data collected in the region of $ 2.5 million. We will believe in major transactions, not for nothing that they skate

The team is working at 200%, pay attention to social channels with an abundance of news, the work is in full swing!
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

When we can mine this?

We are on the Stellar Blockchain, our token is made for fast and low fees transactions, not mining.

It turns out if I am a resident of Russia? I mean that not make sense now to download the application because the service still not be available? What plans do you have in relation to the CIS? Is it possible that your application FlipNpik will appear in these countries for local business support?
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Is there any fee, when making transactions in your platform?
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

FlipnPik can make it possible for the local economy to generate resources which can then contribute to a growth hence promoting local businesses.
yura04071989

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

When we can mine this?

We are on the Stellar Blockchain, our token is made for fast and low fees transactions, not mining.

It turns out if I am a resident of Russia? I mean that not make sense now to download the application because the service still not be available? What plans do you have in relation to the CIS? Is it possible that your application FlipNpik will appear in these countries for local business support?

Hi MikhailDziatlau, development team planning to be in Russian in the following weeks, so you can already sign up for FlipNpik newsletter and will know when we are in Russia 👍🏻👍🏻
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

Thanks to the latest Medium post, I feel like I understand FlipNpik better than ever before and you know what? I'm liking it. I'm liking it a lot, enough to both invest in it in the near future AND get my friends on it as well.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

FlipNpik has a strong and diversified expert team, already developed a product, thus the only question going forward is the team’s ability to successfully run and sustain business, which looks very likely given the team’s experience.
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

very good project, keep it up developers. this will be a sucvessful prowject
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

When we can mine this?

Hi MikhailDziatlau, development team planning to be in Russian in the following weeks, so you can already sign up for FlipNpik newsletter and will know when we are in Russia 👍🏻👍🏻

For me, it sounds very good, because, frankly, there are a lot of ICO projects and in particular European and Asian, often forget about the CIS countries and the larger market here.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

I'm not yet convinced. What is something you think could convince even the staunchest of investors?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:35:51 AM

Will you have an app for iOS or Android? FlipNpik interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Yes, both, but as I say above, you can open the application, but the service works only in a small list of countries at the moment (
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:55:42 AM

The aim and vision of this project is quite a tremendous one as it has to do with making business as visible as possible.From the little information i gather, this will be totally dependent on users to make the businesses as visible as possible. If this is the case won't it mean that to achieve better results it will require millions of users and thus popularity to make it a success? And by my analysis, this shouldn't take anything less than 5-10years. Is the company ready to invest heavily in market to achieve such success?

lelikme
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

This is really the project that is moving in step with the times. Very responsive administration. Also a strong team! I see a great future for them!
lelikme
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

I like the fact that the team is following the development of the project. This is especially evident in the work on the information platforms. Various seminars. Lots of news on social networks. This is all - one of the indicators that the team loves this project! FlipNPik is a very good team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: