Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) and Goodle discuss the possibility of becoming partners  (Read 64 times)
hoangloc19901 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

-Charles Hoskinson, founder of Cardano (ADA), personally invited Justin Sun, founder of TRON (TRX) to collaborate and help Hoskinson's team create the best blockchain technology for Google. .

-Charles Hoskinson accepted Google's proposal to apply various technological advances to help both businesses. According to Hoskinson, details of the meeting will soon be available to the encrypted community. IOHK's CEO, introduced a basic introduction to the functionality of this virtual currency. He also mentioned that the next algorithm is Cardano [ADA] called Ouroboros.

-He proposed that the team consider all the errors that the test network presented for the current test and will be guided properly. The conference sent a clear message to the world about future collaboration between Google and Cardano [ADA].

-In the Google office in London, many cryptocurrency enthusiasts and technology have heard Charles Hoskinson talk about the future of crypto and cardano. Many questions have been raised. Some people want to know how Cardano plans to break through Ethereum, rooted in profound interests in the blockchain world.
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Google is a very large and serious company. And if Cardano (ADA) and Google manage to become mutual partners, it will very well affect the price of coins
turtletime

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

I think Google will build their own cryptocurrency before they partner with someone else.  Same goes for Amazon and Facebook.
Sergey9921

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

That's some Grade A+ mental gymnastics, I would probably avoid that degree of extrapolation if I were you.

Let's see if I can do it too

--Vitalik Buterin offered position at Google
--Ethereum partnered with Google? Who knows, but all of the evidence must suggest it
hoangloc19901 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

That's some Grade A+ mental gymnastics, I would probably avoid that degree of extrapolation if I were you.

Let's see if I can do it too

--Vitalik Buterin offered position at Google
--Ethereum partnered with Google? Who knows, but all of the evidence must suggest it
I did not mention that ETH would be google's partner. You can review the article.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: