Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Money (TMONEY) looking for partners and team members  (Read 141 times)
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:15:58 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 10:26:07 PM by timemoneyapp

Time Money will be first on-demand economy decentralized secure and encrypted platform which will replace all time based meetings/jobs based on blockchain.

Time Money will create an integrated platform where all types of people can provide different services, coaching, consultation and meeting requesters can create and request per minute calculated meetings with these people. We will ensure that these meetings are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded. Meeting providers can receive requests for meeting fulfillment through a frictionless, Smart contract-based payment gateway with transactions recorded in Blockchain.
We seek to provide users with a fast, simple, and secure method to find people with varying skill sets; as well as providing opportunities for people with varying skill sets.
Currently there is no other application in the market, which allows you to provide any skill set on demand and get paid for your time. Our per minute calculation system, payment system, rating system, verification system are on-demand service version 2.
Current on-demand applications are niche orientated, as example, Uber does that for rides, Airbnb for rentals, however there is no united solution for persons themselves. We see that on-demand job market is growing and real value is quality time people spent working, communicating or helping each other. We ensure that this time provided are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded.
We as well thinking to use internal cryptocurrency based on Ethereum protocol- TMONEY. It will be used for all transactions in Time Money platform. TMONEY coin is controlled by the TIME MONEY users, which is independent and ruled by the community, so we don’t involve banks or other institutions, who can take up big fees. As well that gives us relevant flexibility from legal side, as cryptocurrency still is not officially money like fiat currencies.
Our team consist of well-known Europe cryptocurrency, blockchain, programming experts and advisors from government, large telecommunication, finance and other companies.

We believe Time Money will replace traditional job market and provide new way how people use their time and get paid for it.
More about project itself You can see on our website: http://tmoney.io
More technical information is provided in our whitepaper: http://tmoney.io/tmoneywhitepaper.pdf

We seek investors, experience advisers, people who would be willing to work with us on social media, marketing. We can offer to be part of our team and share tokens, not looking for services. Write me on telegram oskarsdx for faster response.

Best Regards,
Oskars Dombrava
CEO/ Founder of Time Money
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

I would like to join this team as a bounty and community manager. Please let me know if you want to work on Signature and Ann thread designing also I can help you in that too.

Please find service thread to know more about me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4459496.msg41857936#msg41857936

To contact me you can write a pm or on Telegram @WiproBTC

-Wipro
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: