Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔐NO ICO!🔐⛓◄UChain►ANN◄📈35,000 ETH raised🔥【Bounty】UChain►⛓  (Read 2719 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

Testnet in the next 6 days. Plus new exchanges on the way. like people share their cars, bicycles and they get ucn for that. its a huge market, especially in asia
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

Any info on the development of the U-Bicycle dapp? Will it be ready to launch with mainnet? I am happy from the beginning uchain have been doing everything right until now
All we need is a little patience and mainnet launch
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

In this market it usually just ends up in a short pump and then continue the same downtrend again... What are the languages that will be available on the website version 2.0 ?

I think we will have the same languages as on the current site (English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese). Now team is in conversation with additional exchanges going forward.
kusumadewi

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

I hope from my heart to all uchain members to support uchain by asking technical questions to let all of us have a good sight and new information about uchain rather than talking about price at this moment noway to say why uchain below ICO price the question is what about test net and roadmap progress
termion

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

Outside bikes what other companies uchain partnering with? UChain is currently listed on IDAX, UEX, IDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit and TopOne. This is good.

the whole UB Group is expected to merge the the UChain Ecosystem once its live. I'd recommend going through pages 22-24 of the whitepaper for more details on UB Group and its companies..
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

Before the start of each round, 21 different block producers are selected based on UChain user's voting results. How is the voting being done? Thanks for any answer.

I assume there will be a staking section in the UChain wallet in which you can control your stake and also perform the voting. But this is my opinion.
kusumadewi

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

The integration should be seamless and backend, imo, since we're talking about existing apps..but the close ties with the UB Group should allow product placement such as "Powered by the UChain Blokchain" or "Part of the UChain Ecosystem", etc..
but thats just my speculation, the first to migrate will be the U-Bicycle app so we should know more details as we get closer to its migration date
kusumadewi

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

One thing I like about uchain is you will have access to many kinds of bikes and will be able to experience each without having to buy one. 2019 Q1 is around the corner
I may hold past that anyway I imagine the real adoption will just begin then with potential of billion
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Has potential and solving issues of trust and data abuse. About product I can say that it is one tick above average. Good luck guys.
termion

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

As developers said, testnet will be released this month. It was delayed by one month due to a change in consensus mechanism. This is very important information.

I expect the team to release a lot of code once the testnet is ready for release, as this will be the first major milestone on the roadmap.
kusumadewi

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

What is a value driver for UCN coin?  Do people have to use these coins to rent bicycles?  Or they can use fiat also? Thanks for any answer.
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 05:17:00 AM by tarolog

As I know, UCHAIN have an apps on thier mobile
kusumadewi

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

The airdrop and bounty token distribution will start tomorrow, and indeed directly to the ETH wallet used for contributing during the presale (airdrop) or to the ETH address submitted at the start of the bounty
termion

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

Can you please explain why the companies github hasnt been updated in the past 4 months. whats going on ? Thanks for any answer.

If you search the channel a bit, you can find that the team isn't using github for day to day coding due to georestrictions in china..they will instead update it with meaningful updates, the next one should be testnet code in a couple of weeks so stay tuned..you can monitor the teams dev progress via their weekly status reports on medium.com/uchain in the meantime
kusumadewi

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

Once mainnet is complete, UChain will have its own blockchain and token ecosystem. Testnet should go live this month and most likely a new weekly report is in the works as well. I hope price will be rise soon.
kusumadewi

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

BITCOIN ENTHUSIAST CREATES E-BIKE POWERED BY LIGHTNING NETWORK. Hey uchain team, create your e-bike powered by UCN. The project development is on track as per roadmap with a delay to switch the consensus mechanism
khoirul_14

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

Good project
kusumadewi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

What about github commits? Will be Uchain on any events? As I know - soon mainnet - and I want too see more news about Uchain? Have anybody any information? Please, answer.

As I know, UCHAIN works in a way that code will only be uploaded when major milestones on the development roadmap have been reached. The new weekly report should be out anytime now
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Today I received the Uchain coin. with prices listed now 0.005 $. What is the highest price targeted? will it be more than that in the long time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

It is usually accurate but it takes them time to update the website because there are so many tokens..I bouhgt a bunch of UChain recently going to hold it..love the Bikes and that it is from Vancouver
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: