Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Latest): List of posts worth receiving merits  (Read 754 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

Thank you for the kind words.

but we saw so many average post that get so many merits. on the other hand, very quality post get nothing(max case). Though the Taste is may be different. but My question is do u think current merit system is ok for everyone or do u think it would be modified in some cases?
Meriting a post actually depends on the individuals. No two people will have the same parameter to evaluate a merit worthy post. Some may find a good post worth 1 merit, some may find the same post worth 50 merits, others may think it's not merit worthy at all. I read a good post from seoincorporation I guess - he was categorizing to evaluate a post which seemed standard  to me, although so many will disagree with me and seoincorporation, like I said no two person will have same parameter for justifying a post.

I see LoyceV easily (compliment) send out merits, Jet Cash looks for very high quality (again compliment), I see suchmoon gives out 5 - 7 merits (very generous) when s/he thinks a post is merit worthy, vod also is very generous when it comes to meriting a post. I personally can not afford to give more than one merit.

By the way, these are the members I see everyday so I bought them as examples. There are others as well like TMAN, Welsh, pugman, Foxpup, QuestionAuthority, DarkStar_, OgNasty, The Pharmacist, LFC_Bitcoin even theymos himself etc. It is hard to find that two of them has similar pattern.

My question is do u think current merit system is ok for everyone or do u think it would be modified in some cases?

Personally I am quite ok with the current outcome although we have seen number of abuses (abuses still exist though but not very high in scale like before). Every system has a system lose and you can not avoid it. Also, anything can be improvised so do the merit system if the admin wants. We have talked about it so many times. Feel free to explore. In summary, the overall Merit system is working wonderful IMO.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nitrocryptonitro

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Whhooohhh, is that topic a joke or what ??
Amongst the posts proposal, no one is a quality one...
Just standard posts, and even shit posts, from forumers who take themselves too seriously and have a high opinion of themselves.
Some of them are even rude, mocking other ones for their english skills, taking part to the BCT gestapo and reporting other people's posts, but having nothing qualititative to post (Hello Don Pedro Dinero !  Wink)

And WTF ? They are here begging for merits?
BCT has really turned into a despisable shithole place...
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

This topic should be in Off topic, I don't know if meta is good to promote people's posts to receive merits. I think having the posts on different boards is enough we don't need a reminder that they exist every few days. either move it to off topic or I will report it so that moderators do the job.

🖤😏
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

either move it to off topic or I will report it so that moderators do the job.
Lol, you do not need to ask my permission for it. You are a free bird. You are still having the problem of finding problems in everything.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: