Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Converting 1 BTC to 100 BTC  (Read 2533 times)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

It is possible like lots of other things, but youtuber is definetely liar like lots of other youtubers. Maybe the possibility of that less than 0.1% but the possibility of 1 btc to 0.1 btc is like 90%  Cheesy
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

Although with 1 BTC leverage can be 100x, if I prefer that can be profitable, even though it's a little but not high risk, because with leverage in my opinion, risking your fate between wanting to be a millionaire or being poor,your that determines everyone has their own beliefs.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:10:19 AM

Is it really possible ? I heard a youtuber making video on it by using bitmex.... is it really a good option to trade on bitmex using 100x leverage? Seeing the risk/reward ratio it looks tempting but the risk looks far more haunting

If you're good in trading and know how leverage work then do it, but if you're a noob and just see someone doing leverage trading, you should think twice first.
It's tempting but the risk is also inevitable, moreover if you really want to experience then go, just take it as experience whatever happened to you.

Invest in good ICO and promising coins. No need to invent something new and risk even more bitcoins !

Investing in ico is not recommended as for this moment.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

I would not recommend it, because it is very risky and the chances of it are minimal. But it is your money and you decide. Just think, are you ready to lose them? To get started, start investing in bitcoin and altcoins and ico. Start exploring the crypto market and trading.
For the kind of people that is thinking about using such a huge amount of leverage it is almost impossible to think about the risk of losing their money, they have their sight on the profits they can get so it is possible the OP is going to lose his money sooner or later.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:47:50 AM

With your level of knowledge in the space, I doubt you would turn 1BTC to 100BTC, there is even higher chance of your turning that 1BTC to 0.01BTC, leverage trading is very risky and require high level of discipline, but because some youtubers are promoting it doesn't mean it is for any body
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

Is it really possible ? I heard a youtuber making video on it by using bitmex.... is it really a good option to trade on bitmex using 100x leverage? Seeing the risk/reward ratio it looks tempting but the risk looks far more haunting
I wonder how long it will take you to do this. I am only for such attempts to make myself rich, but sometimes you need to really look at market conditions and understand that this will be almost unreal.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

1 BTC -> 100 BTC means ROI = 10 000%
Lets assume that you invested 0.1 BTC in 10 undervalued altcoins and waited for next bullrun. In other words, your every alt should be pumped x100 if you want to get 100 BTC Totally.
Do you know - how many projects reached x100 result for last year?  Smiley
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

People have the right to decide, what level of risk they are ready to take, but for the majority, I would not allow to use this 100X leverage trading. That is just too easy to loose all your money, true gambling IMO.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Barbarian

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

With your level of knowledge in the space, I doubt you would turn 1BTC to 100BTC, there is even higher chance of your turning that 1BTC to 0.01BTC, leverage trading is very risky and require high level of discipline, but because some youtubers are promoting it doesn't mean it is for any body
The truth is that using so much leverage is a mistake, it is impossible for anyone to make money by using such high leverage and the exchanges knows that but they promote it because they know the newbies are going to be attracted by it because in theory you can make a fortune with very little money.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

you are ready to spend half of your life, it is provided that the market will continue to live and develop in order to get the cherished goal. Good luck then.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

It is possible like lots of other things, but youtuber is definetely liar like lots of other youtubers. Maybe the possibility of that less than 0.1% but the possibility of 1 btc to 0.1 btc is like 90%  Cheesy
He is a promoter, can provide anything he hasn't done before. All ways he will do so that everyone is interested in the place he is promoting. This time to use common sense to earn money on cryptocurrency, everyone must know the basic things to start an investment in cryptocurrency so that it is not fooled easily by someone else.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

not as easy as you watch from youtube shows. use your logic, you need more knowledge and special skills if you want to get as you see on the tube.
especially in trade you need technical analysis
vipbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

This method on bitmex is risky- i would rather take the slow road than risk it all in one bet. I would not touch anything ,waiting for 2019
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Well, it is a big risk because if you choose the incorrect trend your account will be destroyed in few minutes!
Profits using 100x leverage are cool, but it doesnt worth it (you will loose your money) if you are not a professional trader.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

Even in the case of accurate forecasting of all extreme points on the chart, mathematically it does not turn out to turn 1 into 100. But the chances of earning are huge because you should try to invest in learning and not forget about risk taking
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

Even in the case of accurate forecasting of all extreme points on the chart, mathematically it does not turn out to turn 1 into 100. But the chances of earning are huge because you should try to invest in learning and not forget about risk taking
There's possibilities but the risk is much higher than chances to achieved this kinds of goals, you really needed to learned deeper and practice your skills
if you will proceed and attempt this goals, good understanding and high knowledge together with good luck can make things achievable inside this industry
continue to if you are ready and willing to take your chances.
Barbarian

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

This method on bitmex is risky- i would rather take the slow road than risk it all in one bet. I would not touch anything ,waiting for 2019
Doing something like that is incredibly risky and it is not something that anyone that has no previous experience with trading should do, even someone that has a significant amount of experience can lose everything if for some reason he happens to make a mistake in the current bear market.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

Vow, it's a difficult thing that few people can do, I have been in this market for a long time but not have such a high profit, I am looking forward to a once held BTC, so it will be good for them. I have more.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: