Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free DOGE if you can answer this.  (Read 2907 times)
nezarkadhem (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:57:37 AM

I got it right after about 20 mins. If you have, I'll give you a couple of DOGEs. PM me and DON'T post the answer on here.

http://www.twelve-clues.com/

Awaiting the Neptune & Viper
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:26:02 AM

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:36:22 AM

42? What's that? like I said. If you have the answer, don't mention it. Do you need a hint?

blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:37:48 AM

42? What's that? like I said. If you have the answer, don't mention it. Do you need a hint?
That's the universal answer to everything. The meaning of life. It's from the "Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy"
nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:41:55 AM

That's the universal answer to everything. The meaning of life. It's from the "Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy"
Right ok. But it has nothing to do with the question.

OrnateRock

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:21:00 AM

Mhm... Been thinking about it for a while and couldn't come up with an answer, is it even possible? Grin
sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:05:47 AM

I tried but i am not succeeded , once its over post the answer

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:03:14 PM

I got it right after about 20 mins. If you have, I'll give you a couple of DOGEs. PM me and DON'T post the answer on here.

everything seems fair till i saw this
Your order summary
DescriptionsAmount

Twelve Clues - First Clue (Hint)Twelve Clues - First Clue (Hint)€0.50
            Item price: €0.50
            Quantity: 1

Item total €0.50

Total €0.50 EUR

And i don't use paypal Tongue just wanna ask how long is the transaction number of paypal transaction id [how many digit long] that might be the  number to get to the next level only if its seven digit number ..!

golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:14:26 PM

bidm?

2244436 -> wrong  Sad

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:23:46 PM

Mhm... Been thinking about it for a while and couldn't come up with an answer, is it even possible? Grin
Of course! I solved it. Look closer. Read the text twice.

nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:24:48 PM

Your order summary
DescriptionsAmount

Item total €0.50

Total €0.50 EUR

And i don't use paypal Tongue just wanna ask how long is the transaction number of paypal transaction id [how many digit long] that might be the  number to get to the next level only if its seven digit number ..!
Lol no paypal needed, and the paypal page has nothing to do with the answer. Look at the text. Read it. Pay attention to the details. It's all. in the details.

nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:25:39 PM

bidm?

2244436 -> wrong  Sad
You are on the right track. And you are close. Clue: it has nothing to do with the number pad.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:33:14 PM

Your order summary
DescriptionsAmount

Item total €0.50

Total €0.50 EUR

And i don't use paypal Tongue just wanna ask how long is the transaction number of paypal transaction id [how many digit long] that might be the  number to get to the next level only if its seven digit number ..!
Lol no paypal needed, and the paypal page has nothing to do with the answer. Look at the text. Read it. Pay attention to the details. It's all. in the details.
Ok but i though they are selling hints on paypal if you want to buy them.

nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:35:47 PM

Your order summary
DescriptionsAmount

Item total €0.50

Total €0.50 EUR

Ok but i though there are selling hints on paypal if you want to buy them.
They do, but I'll give it to you for free: acronym

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:47:06 PM

Your order summary
DescriptionsAmount

Item total €0.50

Total €0.50 EUR

thanks but I'll let my brain work on it for couple of hours first, you can send it to me if you want to , but i'll make sure i won't look at it till the time i start pulling my hair..!

nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:49:49 PM

Your order summary
DescriptionsAmount

Item total €0.50

Total €0.50 EUR

thanks but I'll let my brain work on it for couple of hours first, you can send it to me if you want to , but i'll make sure i won't look at it till the time i start pulling my hair..!
honestly, it is really not that difficult. open your eyes.

OrnateRock

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:57:55 PM

Well acronym for BIDM is Basic Interoperability Data Model and for BIMD is back in my days... thought about it in the first 5 minutes on the site but still... Maybe it's something like IMDB but what number would it be lol.
nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:02:25 PM

Well acronym for BIDM is Basic Interoperability Data Model and for BIMD is back in my days... thought about it in the first 5 minutes on the site but still... Maybe it's something like IMDB but what number would it be lol.
You are on the right track. You just listed three acronyms. Try a couple more.

OrnateRock

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:12:11 PM

Googled MIDB = my dick is big lol Grin Okay I'll continue the search Smiley
nezarkadhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

Googled MIDB = my dick is big lol Grin Okay I'll continue the search Smiley
Haha! It's not?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: