Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why HYDROGEN PLATFORM HYDRO can be a great coin in future?  (Read 100 times)
sirenmoon (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

HYDRO was never on fund-raising mode.

HYDRO created a strong community through Airdrops and none of the coin was sold in initial days to generate funds.

HYDRO entered the market with an existing product - Raindrop 2FA

HYDRO was never interested to pay any Crypto exchange to get HYDRO listed. If it would have been done like any other coins, Hydro would have earned in millions.

Hydro's vision is to overtake Google 2FA authenticator's market and they are very confident on it - https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/sneak-peak-hydro-2fa-app-auth-on-the-blockchain-56574d5746f0

Raindrop is claimed to be the first blockchain based 2FA in the planet. That being said, Raindrop will be the SAFEST 2FA in the planet.

A Newyork based company and it invited the public few times to visit their office. This shows their transparency.

HYDRO is even more transparent that it had exposed the key people's identity in their website via linkedin/Twitter links - https://www.hydrogenplatform.com/about

HYDRO's mission statement is mature and simply great - "Our company mission is simple: Create a worldwide ecosystem for better, simpler, fairer, more transparent, and more affordable financial products. Hydrogen will create a new digital economy that will uplift and empower an emergent middle class, bringing fintech to the masses." -Mike Kane, Co-Founder & CEO

Founder is very much down to earth and not self boasting like Justin Sun.

HYDRO and Team had attended/attending multiple conferences related to Blockchain to broaden their visibility and high chances for you to meet them if you are really interested in Blockchain.

Blockchain Conference - NewYork 2018 - https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydro-at-blockchain-conference-new-york-2018-110a4845498e

Blockchain Scalability & Interoperability Event - NewYork 2018 https://medium.com/@hydrogenapi/blockchain-scalability-interoperability-event-april-24th-in-new-york-city-4e9827bb3a4e

State of Digital Money SODM- Los Angles 2018 https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydrogen-goes-to-silicon-beach-state-of-digital-money-a98dea1ca91

BlockTank - NewYork 2018 - https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/get-ready-for-block-tank-4db295d57f88

LIMA FINTECH FORUM - PERU 2018 https://twitter.com/HydrogenAPI/status/993090176351195136

This list are just partial and all between Apr-2018 to May 2018.

12. Hydro Team introduces all the new members who join the team via email Medium and Twitter. This shows the sign of maturity, leadership, seriousness towards the job and their positive attitude.

13. Hydro's Roadmap and vision are clear.

14. Raindrop is just one product which is getting live this week, apart from that there are 2 more products where the development are hitting the final stages.

15. Hydrogen have been invited to join the B-Hive community! B-Hive is the leading fintech ecosystem in Europe, with partners that include Allianz, AXA, ING, BNP, and Mastercard.

16. Hydrogen is tarting an industry consortium called FINDI - Financial Industry Decentralization Initiative! We will be bringing together startups, scholars, influencers, and developers to achieve a mission of reducing the unbanked, lowering prices, and creating greater transparency in financial services globally, by adopting the power of public blockchain.

17. With Hydrogen platform you can able to create the below or more with just very less effots through the simple pluggable API and all works in Blockchain. https://www.hydrogenplatform.com/atom

Multi-Factor Authentication

Client Onboarding

Accounts

Investments

Performance

Orders

Questionnaires

Risk Scoring

Goals Tracking

Rebalancing

Simulations

Support

Marketing

Documents

Billing

Business Intelligence

User Interface

Investing - Robo Advice, Hybrid Advice, Brokerage, Self Directed, Wealth Management, Thematic Investing, High-Net-Worth, Asset Allocation

Saving - Mandatory Savings, Volutary Savings, Goals Planning, Goals Based Investing

Insurance - Annuities, Structured Products, Life Insurance, P&C Insurance

Wellness - Personal Financial Management, Budgeting, Financial Health, Financial Planning

HYDRO is designed in such a way that it can be easily integrated to any websites, CRM, SMS, Chat, Analytics, Email, Support, Brokerage, Aggregation, Payments, E-Signature, AI, KYC, etc,. within minutes. Hydro enables developers to seamlessly deploy blockchain in their existing applications, without the need to create expensive infrastructure.

If Hydro takes their steps properly, they can be one among the top 100 fotune companies in future.

All the payments to these services are designed to paid via Hydro tokens/coins and it will also be one among the Tier-1 coins soon. If it reaches within top-list, it will be one of the first or very few ERC-20 tokens among the top coins.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProjectHydro/comments/8hrnpe/why_hydrogen_platform_hydro_can_be_a_great_coin/

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

I see this coin earlier and witness how the team managed to expand the community and its development. They are quiet well-rounded in such small amount of time and brings this kind of product. BTC also doesn't started as an ICO so it can never be subjected to SEC liabilities in the future. Hope for the best in this workaholic team.
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

One way to call it a good project is that you need their coins to buy a percentage on the public share in the future, I believe it will attract a dozen of the investor when the project will be released soon...

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

I heard a lot of praise for this project. He recently showed strong growth. I'm still watching this project and have not yet bought this coin.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

first questions from me,,
are you a part from the hydro team, or you already buy hydro in huge amount ?
its to early to called hdyro is a great project, because the project born just few months ago mate

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

I mean, yeah, I guess it sounds great because, of course, this is a shill post.
Why would you say anything critical about the coin you are advertising?

But putting all of that aside, I have to laugh when any company claims they have a chance of taking on the "big guys".
You are going to compete with and tackle down google 2FA?
That is laughable.

If you think just because your prelimanry specs appear to better on paper means you can compete with multinational mega corporations shows just how little you know about the corporate "game".

Also, unfortunately, being "nice" and "fair" and showing how you aren't greedy are actually signs that you will never survive in high level corporate wars.

If you project ever does suceed in the world of crypto, it has to survive the inevitable crypto bubble burst that is coming.

Also, if you even manage to make it that far, and become a small spec on google's radar, they will just come along and buy you out.

But hey, your devs are down to earth so that will never happen right? They aren't sellouts at all.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:14:53 AM

Without no doubt hydrogen is an alright project
That had expanded immensely without ico and has maintained development status with ease and hardwork
The market rate hasn’t been the poorest and it has never gone towards 1 sat
It’s worth investing but you are required to do your own research and make your decision

Thanks for the big review
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

I don’t believe in Hydrogen coin at all. I think that this project has no future, because such technologies need long term and cheap money.
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

I mean, yeah, I guess it sounds great because, of course, this is a shill post.
Why would you say anything critical about the coin you are advertising?

But putting all of that aside, I have to laugh when any company claims they have a chance of taking on the "big guys".
You are going to compete with and tackle down google 2FA?
That is laughable.

If you think just because your prelimanry specs appear to better on paper means you can compete with multinational mega corporations shows just how little you know about the corporate "game".

Also, unfortunately, being "nice" and "fair" and showing how you aren't greedy are actually signs that you will never survive in high level corporate wars.

If you project ever does suceed in the world of crypto, it has to survive the inevitable crypto bubble burst that is coming.

Also, if you even manage to make it that far, and become a small spec on google's radar, they will just come along and buy you out.

But hey, your devs are down to earth so that will never happen right? They aren't sellouts at all.
I partially agree with you here. It is true that op is clearly shilling Hydro though I have been interested in this coin from the time they began airdropping their coins. Learnt some new stuff about this coin thanks to op making me more interested in this coin. However, what do you exactly mean by the inevitable crypto bubble burst? Didn't the bubble burst already since the beginning of this year? Also, nothing is inevitable in this volatile market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: