Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Buy QuarkChain  (Read 144 times)
crypmike (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:54:56 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 10:26:10 PM by crypmike

Not financial advice, make decisions in a balanced way and don't risk big sums

Hello!

About QuarkChain a lot was written before the ICO
In short — this is one of the most promising new projects - a blockchain with great technology, team, and marketing

Update: QuarkChain has announced that 9 projects will accept $QKC in their ICOs.
https://twitter.com/Quark_Chain/status/1017065822513057793

Now it is very attractive price. Why?
Since the release of Binance, it has fallen, for example, by 80% (because the speculators sold the ICO coins), but the coin has been growing lately and the price has grown by 70% in BTC.
This is connected with their test-net release.
From the price of the ICO, it's about 6x (at the moment it was about 15x, I don't remember exactly).

And now the most interesting
The nearest of its competitors - Zilliqua, in May had a capitalization of $1.4 Billion!
The current capitalization of QuarkChain - $37 Million
There you have the potential profits

Timestamp — the current price is 0.087938 USD / 0.00001375 BTC

-

If you like the post, I'll be grateful for +merit — it motivates me to write more.

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypmike (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

Update: QuarkChain has announced that 9 projects will accept $QKC in their ICOs.

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

Quarkchain is one of the most promising projects, I think it has more capital than Ziliqa but also plenty of development to be done yet appart from mere performace.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

QuarkChain is over-priced at this moment and so do many other projects, at least in my view. Will buy when It's price is right.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

You expect us to merit your shill post for a sh*tcoin? Cheesy Every sh*tcoin is profitable for bag holders, You are just trying to promote a sh*tcoin sold in ICO. There is nothing about why we should buy this sh*tcoin other than speculation of a merit beggar and a bag holder. Put more efforts in your posts and stop promoting something like Quarkchain, What you can do at least try to introduce this coin first. I only like your disclaimer on top of the post you have made, People should read that part and ignore the rest of your post.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

QuarkChain is a worthy competitor of scalable solutions. Teams focus on the product before moving on to build community and establish partnerships. Although we have released Testnet, we still need to observe more about the speed of development of the project. In addition, QuarkChain's development team is remarkable and has outlasted their potential through Testnet.
crypmike (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

You expect us to merit your shill post for a sh*tcoin? Cheesy Every sh*tcoin is profitable for bag holders, You are just trying to promote a sh*tcoin sold in ICO. There is nothing about why we should buy this sh*tcoin other than speculation of a merit beggar and a bag holder. Put more efforts in your posts and stop promoting something like Quarkchain, What you can do at least try to introduce this coin first. I only like your disclaimer on top of the post you have made, People should read that part and ignore the rest of your post.
Use the forum to understand the project. A lot of articles about is already here; I'm not gonna write another one.

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

Quarkchain is solving some of the problems of the current blockchain. Quarkchain's solution is completely different from Ziliqa's one-purpose project. However, I am confident in the ability of the project team and the community to support it.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

Not financial advice, make decisions in a balanced way and don't risk big sums

Hello!

About QuarkChain a lot was written before the ICO
In short — this is one of the most promising new projects - a blockchain with great technology, team, and marketing

Now it is very attractive price. Why?
Since the release of Binance, it has fallen, for example, by 80% (because the speculators sold the ICO coins), but the coin has been growing lately and the price has grown by 70% in BTC.
This is connected with their test-net release.
From the price of the ICO, it's about 6x (at the moment it was about 15x, I don't remember exactly).

And now the most interesting
The nearest of its competitors - Zilliqua, in May had a capitalization of $1.4 Billion!
The current capitalization of QuarkChain - $37 Million
There you have the potential profits

Timestamp — the current price is 0.087938 USD / 0.00001375 BTC

-

If you like the post, I'll be grateful for +merit — it motivates me to write more.

I read quite a lot about this project. I have personally owned 3 ETH to buy this project's tokens but I was not able to because of luck not coming to me. Some people have bought this token and they have made a profit with x5.
I think this is a very good project and I will consider investing again.

diedvw96

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:08:11 AM

it's interesting, they (i assume qkc) often post "10mil tips" is possible and "zilliqa sucks" stuff in news sections of telegram so I stopped following them due to the constant spam.

It seems cool and similar to zilliqa, I don't see why the marketers or supporters of qkc need to put other cryptos down to succeed, possibly it is just investors. just focus on success and tech.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:09:35 AM

Qurkchain is very popular now, and everyone wants it to achieve its high speed and high capacity performance. But I hope that it will not start to be very popular like eos. When it comes out, it will not perform well.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

Quarkchain is a hype token at first, i saw live in the trading when QKC first trading on IDEX. Many buyers bought at about 10x from ICO price.
If the sharding technology created by quarkchain is develop well, QKC will become a good coin to use in the future.
The community of quarkchain is very massive too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

I just looked it up. It says that it's a store of value, just like all other coins. What makes QuarkChain something worth investing in when all other crypto hold value?

Is it the team? I read something about Google employees working on it. I see that it supports smart contracts, but so does eth.

I'm willing to invest a little if I see promise.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

I heard that QuarkChain is a blockchain that intends to provide 1 million transactions per second. This blockchain addresses the various problems that today's blockchain is facing - including over focus, poor scalability, and security risks - by using a single system by Quark, sub-chains, and root-chains. But really during the downturn, somehow right after the ICO, QuarkChain increased 10 times the ICO price.
engwenqu01

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

I will only consider investing when it considers that its actual performance is achieved, otherwise it will definitely not consider it. Many projects are now good to say, but the actual performance advantage is another. So you need to see the facts.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

Because this is block 3.0. Their captalization is now only 25 million dollars, but should be in the region of 1 million. That is, the price should increase 40 times!

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action