Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to hit $25k by the end of 2018  (Read 624 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

I believed on it because bitcoin now is very different from before. It is now being trending around the world and most of the people especially businessmen now are likely to engaged with this kind of investments because they knew that it can surely gained more profits and savings in the near future.
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

I don't think it will. I mean I don't see the momentum from last year. Will he eat a body part if it doesn't reach that amount?
Jeffpod

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

Bitcoin is very unpredictable. No one can know for sure if it will happen. One thing I know for sure is it will be 25,000 at some point in atlesstn1-2 years.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

Bitcoin bull Tom Lee, Fundstrat, still believes the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) will hit $25K by the end of this year.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8bf196Qg8  Do you agree with him? For me, I think it is quite possible for bitcoin to hit $25k at the end of this year. 

I hope that this is true but it is better when bitcoin will hit 25k dollars as soon as possible so that many holders of bitcoin will sell their bitcoin and many investors will invest their money because they know that bitcoin is rising again.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
districtOx

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

Bitcoin bull Tom Lee, Fundstrat, still believes the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) will hit $25K by the end of this year.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8bf196Qg8  Do you agree with him? For me, I think it is quite possible for bitcoin to hit $25k at the end of this year. 

Tom Lee a terrible predictor. In general, do not rely on the predictions of such "characters". The market is so volatile, so that we can see bitcoin at $2000 or $30000. Where the whales "swim" - we'll go there...

Q U A D R A N T  『 http://www.quadrantprotocol.com/ 』
A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

I think 25k dollars is so low, why not 50k? Remember that last year Bitcoin went from 6,5k to 20k in just 35 days, so anything can happen in this cryptoworld Wink
Just be prepared when it happens, don't you wanna lose the great bullrun of all time, am i right?

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

This forecast is completely justified, many would like such growth. But I do not think that this is really possible now. Because when people expect they almost always follow a different scenario.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

Hopefully that happens, because i believe that bitcoin value by the end of this year will surprise us all like the year 2017 ago.
If that happens then there will be a lot of people who get rich suddenly by the end of this year, and i will not be wasting this wonderful opportunity by buying bitcoin then saving it until the price actually increases to $ 25,000 even more than that.

badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

I think Bitcoin will make a hit in 2018 and reaching 25k is an easy thing. Because Bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices are in a convert state and many new ICO will enter in the market, they provide solutions for bigger problems. Bitcoin can be predicted and market capitalization will grow when new projects come into operation from mid-to late 2018.
mathew232

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

Yeah bro i am also agree with you because you are right
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

No one knows dude, maybe he's right or wrong, in cryptocurrency every price projection is possible, but one thing i can assure you we will see a drastically pump of Bitcoin in last quarter of the year.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

2018's end is still a long way to go. There might be a huge happening before the year ends that will bring the price to 5000$. We can never know. We just have to believe that it will happen and hold on to our bitcoins. Being optimistic is a good thing, but we also have to be cautious.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

For now i think it is nearly impossible to happen because i do not see things the way it should be right now. As i have been thinking that it could not beat the 2017 peak market price for bitcoin and talking about 25K USD is huge enough to achieve and that whats make me think that speculation in the likes of that will not happen.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

What he said are some facts and most of the time the predictions happen that way. I guess this is the time to get into crypto if you havent invested yet. We will see some good news in the upcoming months.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
russelluk

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

Yes I think that Bitcoin will reach 25K by the end of the year. I also think we will land a man on Mars in less than 2 years, find a solution to world peace, England will win the world cup on Sunday, consultants for big 4 firms will stop being so annoying and my hair will grow back in my bald patch.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

Yes, it is really a possibility. December is a peak season so it has a higher percentage of reaching at its peak also. We must all be prepared for that time to come.
noisyandquiet1552000@gmai

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:28:38 AM

What happened in 2017 made me believe that Bitcoin could reach $ 25,000 or more in 2018.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

Actually the crypto world everything can do that,bitcoin to the hit 25k$ end of this year it's possible to the simple matter. Because you can looked of the 2017 last year Bitcoin price make is cross 20k$.so I have believe it crypto market can do that up or down. definitely right now everydays bitcoin price down to down, investment, trading increase day by day so don't worry I hope good news will come soon about higher bitcoin price.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Yeah bro i am also agree with you because you are right

Nobody can guarantee that the statement in the OP and in the video attached will happen. Remember that this is cryptocurrency, in which we are very volatile. In addition, this is considered as an investment so nothing is for certain. I admit that I want to see those figures this year. However, I always expect for the worse. Expecting too much is unhealthy Wink

In the video, the only basis for the bull run is the statistics based from historical data of Bitcoin. Although Math does not lie, we should be aware that past performance of any king does not justify any performance in the future.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

I've only been into cryptocurrency for about 1 year at least and so I conclude that anything could happen by the end of the year. Bitcoin could surpass its all time high way beyond or it could fall. Let us base everything in the market history. Every year, Bitcoin is increasing in price no matter how much it fall through out the year, but then what if Bitcoin repeats itself? No one knows what will happen exactly but I am hoping for the bright future of Cryptocurrencies specially Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: