Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 04:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to hit $25k by the end of 2018  (Read 616 times)
korkor (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:10:41 AM
Merited by Vickyrichy (3)

Bitcoin bull Tom Lee, Fundstrat, still believes the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) will hit $25K by the end of this year.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8bf196Qg8  Do you agree with him? For me, I think it is quite possible for bitcoin to hit $25k at the end of this year. 
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:21:40 AM

In crypto world everything is possible . We could just cross our fingers and hope for the best . But i honestly think that this year is not going be like last year . I mean the bitcoin's price wont surpass $20k , after the market crash i personally think it scared away those investors from last year . But who knows , people can be dumb and go straight for risk . For without it , we can never go forward .

budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

Bitcoin bull Tom Lee, Fundstrat, still believes the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) will hit $25K by the end of this year.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8bf196Qg8  Do you agree with him? For me, I think it is quite possible for bitcoin to hit $25k at the end of this year. 

The video shows Bitcoin against Dollar getting down on every month, as well as Bitcoin users who are reduce to doing Trading activities.
But in my opinion. In April until now, Bitcoin has started to increase again and people have started a lot of trading. so an estimate of Tom Lee, it could happen, Bitcoin will reach to the price of 25K back.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:51:22 AM

After every pullback each year btc has ended even higher than ever.  So I do hope btc ends up at $25k this year. 
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

I do not agree with his opinion.
I give an analysis that bitcoin will drop to $ 5000 as market views will now tend to still deliver a significant drop
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:58:38 AM

That is quite a wild guess  because with a look at the state of the bearish market and how several altcoins are spranging it would be diffictult for bitcoin to rise up to that level. I rather expect it to hit 15k by then end of this year so that those we can further anticipate for an increased in subsequent years.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
herrzinfakt

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:04:11 AM

What is the role of Tom Lee in crypto world? None of us can make the price going the way we want.

But there is one thing we now for sure. That is we need the volume back. What happened in December 2017 was that we had a huge amount volume into the market which triggered a huge demand and made the price "tipped".
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

What is the role of Tom Lee in crypto world? None of us can make the price going the way we want.

But there is one thing we now for sure. That is we need the volume back. What happened in December 2017 was that we had a huge amount volume into the market which triggered a huge demand and made the price "tipped".

Lot of prediction made for the future of bitcoin before this year 2018 ends. Most of my research says that bitcoin has the brightest future among all other bitcoin that for them it will reach as much as $50k this 2018. But for me, its hard to say that, crypto has been unstable and hard to predict the future. Just keep believing to the coin you are holding and make sure you have all the information about it.
zhaohui0902

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

i agree with U
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

I believe, because bitcoin is always a surprise
the same thing is likely to happen as in 2017, where BTC prices pump up to 300%
keep HODL and do not panic when the price is dropping

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

I really disagree with the above comments. Because the market is being manipulated, the economy of some continents is in decline. The strong development of Bitcoin is very difficult because the capitalization is greatly reduced. The whales are being hurt, and their capital has plummeted, so the Cryptocurrency market will not be pumped by the end of 2018.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

I do not agree with his opinion.
I give an analysis that bitcoin will drop to $ 5000 as market views will now tend to still deliver a significant drop

While I don't agree with the bold prediction of 25k by the end of this year, I think the drop to 5k isn't too steep of a prediction. I think it's very possible that bitcoin will drop, but I think it'll actually reach somewhere closer to 10k by the end of this year as we might see start ups and current companies adopt the currency after seeing it stick to the same price for a while. A major concern about Bitcoin was that it'll drop at any point; however, a strong amount of time where bitcoin holds its current price could be beneficial in terms of those on the fence about its uses.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

I mean, the volatility is so high(as expected) that pretty much almost anything is possible. It can be $10k, $20k, $50k, or $5k and I wouldn't be surprised if the EOY price of bitcoin is one of the prices I've listed. Time will tell. People shouldn't be spending so much time focusing on the price anyway.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

I really disagree with the above comments. Because the market is being manipulated, the economy of some continents is in decline. The strong development of Bitcoin is very difficult because the capitalization is greatly reduced. The whales are being hurt, and their capital has plummeted, so the Cryptocurrency market will not be pumped by the end of 2018.
I believe that there is always a possibility to rise but we cannot really predict the exact amount of it. Bitcoin is really amazing but it is always depend upon the volume of the user or maybe investors around the globe, so I believe that it will become more exciting in the next few days. Because bitcoin is now slowly rising and I believe that it will continue to rise each day.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

It is very possible that bitcoin will rise to as high as that we can see last year,
which starts from how much it becomes.

Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

In crypto nothing is impossible. many expert believe that it may be reach $50000 or some says it will reach $2500 so in market we can't predict accurately.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:09:05 AM

Impossible is nothing. $25,000 is not wishful thinking. The guy is just being realistic. Probably basing his forecast on last year’s record run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

Im so very positive that it will happen. Though this speculation might be true or impossible to happen.innthe world.of cryptos everything is so unpredictable. Like the time when we thought that bitcoin is going very high in the last quater of 2017 until january of the following year. People keep they bitcoin wthout knowing a drastic change happened. So sad that some of the holders bought their coins in that price. But, who knows this year might be a good oppportunity for bitcoin.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

Bitcoin bull Tom Lee, Fundstrat, still believes the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) will hit $25K by the end of this year.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8bf196Qg8  Do you agree with him? For me, I think it is quite possible for bitcoin to hit $25k at the end of this year.  

Well, i don't believe in predictions anymore because there are lot of them this year but it did not happen as desired like they say bullish run will start on May but still we are in difficult and keep on holding while waiting for the moon with uncertainly. Anyway, this is better then spreading FUD because it will just make the market more difficult.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

After every pullback each year btc has ended even higher than ever.  So I do hope btc ends up at $25k this year. 

I agree, but I think bitcoin can go higher than 25k no one knows in advance  Roll Eyes Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: