Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:52:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ADVICE FOR SOMEONE CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE?  (Read 468 times)
danielberryfy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

Tell them Bitcoin ETF's are going to be approved by SEC in next few weeks ! HODL Smiley Undecided
SamEmpori

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

Just try to remember that there is more to life than having money. Also, things may seem not so great right now, but it will get better. There's a huge world out there and so much to live for.

Only if you fight for it  Grin
bigchuks (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:38:06 AM

what do you say to someone who's mistakes have taken a great toll on?
Non passive contribution will be of great assist.

Mistakes can be heavy. Some can be unforgettable. Talking to a psychiatrist about it will help. Life goes on, the sun will shine anew every day for as far as we all know here so to remain with pity or misery about the past is an useless pressure for anyone. Keep your head up.

About the situation:
Feeling so bad about the life situation that suicide is a consideration may be a brain's way of informing one things need to drastically change. Don't ignore this feeling, consider why it's there. You mentioned a bad financial situation for that person. It will give satisfaction to overcome that situation, probably by working off the debt. If it's severe, as in humanely impossible to pay back, bankruptcy is an option. In my country 4 years of your income will be taken, the minimum for base living needs and a bit for leisure aside. After this period any other debt cannot be claimed anymore. However I doubt it's that severe, so I am positive this person can work off his debt. I'd suggest keeping track of how much is paid off. In the beginning it'll seem like climbing a mountain, often doing tedious work for money never seen or spend. But the closer one gets to the peak of the mountain, and then over it, the more the brain will feel contempt with the efforts.
Besides this I'd recommend sport, and working out. It'll help relieve stress, and give personal gratitude. If said person has to put him or herself through a bit of a rough time, they might as well become stronger of it. Reaching milestones on this also creates an additional satisfaction with oneself. Furthermore keep some time free, an hour or two a day, to do something really enjoyable. For me it's movies and music, for another person it might differ.
Engaging in all these things will also help to meet new people. Be open for that. Steer conversations to something positive and enjoy building new connections with people. The financial situation is a restraint, but besides that I see a lot of opportunity to experience and be inspired by becoming more active in society.

wow;
you're already sounding like a psychologist...lol
Thanks for that wonderful contribution.
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:56:11 AM

But we all make mistakes, does that mean God doesn't help those that makes mistakes?

Are you aware of the fairy tale that you go to hell if you kill yourself?  

If you really believe in that nonsense, you won't be committing suicide.  Smiley

Lol @ vod;
if it's indeed a nonsense, then there's no point beleiving in it.
but i believe life is sacred and do get your point.

Thanks so much bro/sis?
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

You once made it big and all of a sudden, you saw yourself on the other side of financial misfortune.
Family seems to desert you, and friends wouldn't come to your rescue.
You've striven severally to get up again, yet to no avail.
Now you're on crypto but made one unfavorable crypto based investment.
Your world seems to be crumbling and you're contemplating suicide Huh......

What advice / wordings do you have for such a person? Cry

If you are depressed - first look left. Then look right. Just make sure that you are not surrounded by assholes that make you feel depressed.

But more seriously...

When things get tough is usually when you learn the most.

You learn who your friends are.
You learn how to solve difficult problems.

Financial pressure seems crippling - but really - what it the worst case scenario ?
People recover from the worst financial disasters.

Being depressed is often a chemical imbalance - so there is medication that can assist.

It is not something that can really be solved on a forum - it is better to seek professional counselling and talk to your doctor.

Well said dear;
That of making sure you aint surrounded by folks that makes you feel depressed is huge.
In the end, i believe all of these contributions will help.
Drugs can only be recommended by a proffessional.
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

Tell them Bitcoin ETF's are going to be approved by SEC in next few weeks ! HODL Smiley Undecided

heheheeee,
interesting news bro, that's actually if the subject still have reserves
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:23 AM

TRy anything that will hold your Urge to commiting suicide. i usually smoke to overcome that.

I think good music helps.
Has a way of ministering to your spirit  Grin
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

TRy anything that will hold your Urge to commiting suicide. i usually smoke to overcome that.

Like listening to good music?
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

What one person dont get is, suicide might get you out of pain ,but put alot of people in pain for life. want me to count the lists?
1.you parents
2. brothers and sisters
3. someone who loves you / you might be some ones's heart ache but you might not know.

all these people will be in hell's misery if you commit suicide.
and belive me i know what it means . How ?. cause my crush commited suicide her self. I didnt get the chanse to tell her i love her. i am still in depression cause her mistake. so man , considering this . I beg you , dont . you might escape but put someone in pain forever. is it worth it? you choose.

so sorry about the loss bro,
Sure; suicidal thoughts can be selfish Embarrassed
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

Dont indulge in that pleasure of u being successful and sht. You know what they say. People only go near you if ur actually successful. Go to those people whom are still with u when u r in ur most problematic times. And if ur planning to suicide DUDE dont. YOU Have to smack them in the face once more and show them that it was a mistake for them to leave you even in ur darkest times. Show them how u really have ability to rise to the top.
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

Dude , its a temporary loss . Money , power , health . it comes and goes. but if you die its the beginning of  a pain more worse. its hell. let say, after you died , you saw that your victory was an inch away? Ironic? thats how it is. don't give in. Eminam said " IM not afraid to take a step" . WE got your back dude.

Thanks bro!
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:47:35 AM

Dont indulge in that pleasure of u being successful and sht. You know what they say. People only go near you if ur actually successful. Go to those people whom are still with u when u r in ur most problematic times. And if ur planning to suicide DUDE dont. YOU Have to smack them in the face once more and show them that it was a mistake for them to leave you even in ur darkest times. Show them how u really have ability to rise to the top.

Nice one bro,
The challenge game, i guess?
This will prove useful!
crouts

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

there is always a way to solve your problem and that is not by committing suicide, don't forget to pray. Godbless
bigchuks (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

there is always a way to solve your problem and that is not by committing suicide, don't forget to pray. Godbless
Bless you too Cool
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

What one person dont get is, suicide might get you out of pain ,but put alot of people in pain for life. want me to count the lists?
1.you parents
2. brothers and sisters
3. someone who loves you / you might be some ones's heart ache but you might not know.

all these people will be in hell's misery if you commit suicide.
and belive me i know what it means . How ?. cause my crush commited suicide her self. I didnt get the chanse to tell her i love her. i am still in depression cause her mistake. so man , considering this . I beg you , dont . you might escape but put someone in pain forever. is it worth it? you choose.

dude , this guys right. its selfish
Rexat

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Our lives will not succeed if we complain too much, live our lives positively, we must fight to resist the trials of life, when we succeed later, we will surely appreciate what we strive for in the past.

Join Juke Coin Today!
ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070469
IndependentWild87

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

ONE WORD > Meditation.
CrucialTechnology57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

Its a sin .Why risk eternity ?
NavigateSamurai055

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

Dude , you should try listening to linking park. itll ease you up pretty good.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:47:40 AM

Its a cruel world man, i can understand how you feel.keep it togather ,amen.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: