Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uptrend again? Bitcoin will reach 10k$ soon?  (Read 304 times)
thanhduc (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:24:30 AM

As I see this time, Bitcoin is on the trend to 10k$ but I really don't know is this will be true or not because I see the stuck will be come on 7k5$.
What do you think?
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

From what I am seeing on some technical analysis channels, we are still be on this price for some time unless there is a more significant uptick. There is not that much transactions now for BTC thus resulting to a bear market. But eventually more investors would join in. Just don't know the specific time on when this would happen.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

Few days ago what I saw was, down candles with large volumes. But now I can see some big up candles in BTC ( 4H time frame). But now BTC is at its one of resistant level. If it breaks this then we can expect BTC will pass $7000 level. It also has some resistant levels around $7.7K and 8K. If BTC able to break all those levels then $10K level is possible.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4936

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

Where wat? U drunk?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:46:20 AM

There are still many resistance in which BTC will sit down before reaching $10k but I personally believe in the power of Crypto myself, so in the long run I'm pretty sure will hit $50k easy and then we will remember how we all have gone to panic when it went down during these times.  Grin

thanhduc (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

From what I am seeing on some technical analysis channels, we are still be on this price for some time unless there is a more significant uptick. There is not that much transactions now for BTC thus resulting to a bear market. But eventually more investors would join in. Just don't know the specific time on when this would happen.
so you mean we are still on sideway market and this time isn't good time to invest more and should view from outside?
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

As I see this time, Bitcoin is on the trend to 10k$ but I really don't know is this will be true or not because I see the stuck will be come on 7k5$.
What do you think?
I hope it will also go up. and maybe for this month will not reach 10k $. because now the price is down and seem stable.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cutehoof

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Multiple economy and financial sources say it will, then again this is all new territory. Just look at governments, they're running around with their heads cut off trying to figure out what to do about this new asset, if you can call it that. The history of the stock market might be a look at meaningless charts that have no correlation with crypto charts. It's all really exciting and IMO the start of a new economy. Depending on how hard this next recession hits, it might secure crypto's place in our evolving species. As an infrastructure to new tech and human reasoning.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

What do you think?

There is always the possibility of bitcoin growth in the cryptocurrency space because of it fixed supply curves, however moving to the $10000 mark is an  unpredictable possibility.
thanhduc (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:52:01 AM

Few days ago what I saw was, down candles with large volumes. But now I can see some big up candles in BTC ( 4H time frame). But now BTC is at its one of resistant level. If it breaks this then we can expect BTC will pass $7000 level. It also has some resistant levels around $7.7K and 8K. If BTC able to break all those levels then $10K level is possible.
yes, I can see that candles. a Big pump volume then it stabe on 6500$ and can't increase more.
thanhduc (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Where wat? U drunk?
what do you mean?
thanhduc (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

There are still many resistance in which BTC will sit down before reaching $10k but I personally believe in the power of Crypto myself, so in the long run I'm pretty sure will hit $50k easy and then we will remember how we all have gone to panic when it went down during these times.  Grin
yes, I believe on Crypto too Smiley. Maybe you right, market never make easy for us to increase price.
thanhduc (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

What do you think?
I hope it will also go up. and maybe for this month will not reach 10k $. because now the price is down and seem stable.
yes, I will not hope that it reach 10k$ this month but I will hope that it can reach about 7k5$ or 8k$. That is my thinking
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

What do you think?
We are still hoping for that to happen, reaching $10K is what we are waiting for. Hopefully the coming months bitcoin will pump again after being stuck in $6-7k this past few months. Let us keep our fingers cross and hope for bitcoin with a huge pump.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thanhduc (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

Multiple economy and financial sources say it will, then again this is all new territory. Just look at governments, they're running around with their heads cut off trying to figure out what to do about this new asset, if you can call it that. The history of the stock market might be a look at meaningless charts that have no correlation with crypto charts. It's all really exciting and IMO the start of a new economy. Depending on how hard this next recession hits, it might secure crypto's place in our evolving species. As an infrastructure to new tech and human reasoning.
So you mean governments will control crypto like stock and then they can lead the trend of this?
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

There isn't a confirmed trend as of late, and the fluctuations in the market are somewhat normal considering that millions (?) of traders are changing hands for bitcoins every single day. Also, the price consolidated @ $6500 with some slips back to $6400 that doesn't last long, yet with that kind of strength, I don't think the price is ready to take even $7000. It will take a huge price jump for yet another trend to start, but right now, prices are range-bound and I expect to see stagnant prices until the end of July.

sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

It seems to me that bitcoin is ready to jump but first the whales have to let it go to a minimum. Every day it becomes more difficult to do so we see a roller coaster. In any case, it seems to me that now bitcoin is at the bottom and therefore there is no sense in selling it. Now we have to wait.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4936

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Where wat? U drunk?
what do you mean?

What do you mean, what do I mean? can't you read charts? Red is bad FYOI.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

What do you think?
Yes!  this is definitely a good price trend and i hope this will continue until the price barrier is broken. Im seeing 10k by August!
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

What do you think?
Opportunities that will always exist, especially now Bitcoin is in a fairly positive condition. That's all because at this time quite a lot of positive factors that can increase the price of Bitcoin. I am optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will increase and it has all been proven by the increasing number of transactions. I'm sure because as more and more people use Bitcoin it will make Bitcoin's future even better.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: