Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
Zion060101

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Yes it could be the mainstream after 10 years, beacause many people around the world use bitcoin as alternative money and uses it. As for now it's already spreading around the world like a virus that keep on spreading, and years from now the new generation will be born and use bitcoin as the money of the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

good thoughts! It will be great when it happens! I believe in bitcoin and its power)
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

I am sure there are enough basis for the research and the findings are understandable considering the rapid growth that is taking place across diverse field based on blockchain technology.It will take less than 10 years for bitcoin to gain wider acceptance.
tonyosa

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

I think it is very difficult to predict what kind of bitcoin will be like in the future. but did not close the possibility of bitcoin become mainstream, coupled with the number of other coins that appear
that may be true but the adoption of cryptoucrrencies is rising general.The various ICOs being conducted kind of add to the hype and create better awareness.It is interesting to note that courses related to cryptocurrencies are always over-subscribed in universities and jobs on related to cryptos are in high demand
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Well yeah, any study can say anything in order to help on side feel like they're going to get what they want. Don't beleive the bullshit and actually think for a second. Do you really think that world governments, multibillion-dollar banks, money transfer services, and so on and so forth are going to allow for Bitcoin (and the rest of Crypto) to go mainstream? Because if you do think this, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

I do hope that this would happen, don't get me wrong. But I'm a realistic thinker, and I know that these groups aren't going to relinquish their control over what they have with ease. They're going to fight for it, and they're going to fight hard for it. I know it won't come easy at all.

I think and all countries understnad that and even China and India which are banning them better than others ,they do it just to have time to prepare to that nothing more.

They do this to crack down on something which they think is going to be a problem for their governments in the future -- that's not even a fraction of what they can do to screw crypto.

I don’t think so that can happen. Bitcoin becoming mainstream currency implies that it would replace fiat currency. But lets consider the current scenario Some people can never understand how this technology works or how to use it owing to illiteracy factors. The poor people can also not afford to use it as it needs a smartphone and above all there will also be some risk of suffering loss. Moreover Fiat bubble has been so well inculcated in every bit of our economy that it is certainly impossible to ignore this bubble. We need a huge market crash another one like the 2008 which could really open up the eyes of people and make them realize how bad can debt be.

I totally agree with you. In my country where there is a lot of poverty people get government grants (and the elderly) that barely keeps them alive. They mostly receive it in their bank acc or can withdraw the cash at certain points like post office. Governments surely will never adopt crypto for things like this. Fiat will always be there. If you try to pay them with Bitcoin they will not even know what it is.
petubtc

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

I think there is a little chance. Maybe give it another 10 years or so. We can't know for sure let's just be postive and hope it will happen the soonest time
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Many still argue that cryptocurrency is not a store of value and still have a long way to go. Bitcoin have already proven itself but i believe that some improvements are yet to be reached for it to be able to stand out on it's own. It can serve as a money but this i believe will be achieved in years. But i don't see it replacing fiat rather it will coexist along side of it.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

About ten years more sure to change! Digital money is already perfect, the use of digital money has become commonplace!
richkid3001

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

Remember we are going into 2nd wave this year from 6k to 100k which will be bigger than last year.
Alts will also have a huge run over the next 2 months. After this year we will not make as much.
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

yes, I'm sure someday bitcoin will become mainstream and we know the first cyptocurrency is bitcoin, all who agree about it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Today's bitcoin talks on social media on t-v and on radios so it's a chance that in the future it will be the mainstream. Almost every day there are people who discover the bitcoin and invest in it. Over time It's a bitcoin available worldwide and it's one of the reasons for changing the way transactions. Accelerate it and make us free of charge.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

in the next few years bitcoin may be a mainstream in financial transactions technology, where all transactions will use the same system with bitcoin, that is by using bitcoin, because in the blockchain technology used by bitcoin is very practical and efficient in conducting transactions without the existence of a home and time
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

I agree. The findings is reliable. Actually, we can see the widely adoption of cryptocurrency all over the world. It satisfied the users and more and more wanted to belong in this kind of digital form of money and transactions. It won't be surprising because the generation now is technology oriented.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

yes, I think the implementation of all bitcoin functions will have a high value in the future, because the function of bitcoin in the future will work perfectly, what are you waiting for tomorrow?

we do not realize that today Fiat is dying, they are losing popularity, people can already analyze that untill today fiat and every bank does not give them an advantage.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

Remember we are going into 2nd wave this year from 6k to 100k which will be bigger than last year.
Alts will also have a huge run over the next 2 months. After this year we will not make as much.
Your prediction is not feasible at all, Bitcoin though it has a place in the world is not going to jump from 6K to 100K. This is not something that's going to happen at all and even if it does, it is not going to take ten years, It's going to take more than that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
Ten years, this is a very long time, because for him a lot will change. By that time Bitcoin will be very slow, in relation to other currencies or something global will happen that will coordinate the attitude to the cryptocurrency.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

Yes I strongly believe so, it will become mainstream in the next decade to come. Here in my country, the government is about to license 10 cryptocurrency operators that would build thier company and it is a big sign that crypto is progressing.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.

Good point. As of now more and more users or investors are convinced to enter the cryto world, investinf into different coins, bitcoin to be precise. Therefore as of this moment it is just a start, just like in a troupe it is in the process of recruiting new members in able to be more powerful, it is what is going on in bitcoin, or cryptocurrency as of today.
there's a chance that it can become the mainstream in the next ten years. but the chance is small. we don't have any assurance that it will still famous in the past ten year because everything change. nothing and permanent and if there was coin that made and it will become attracted to the people I am sire bitcoin will gone for good.

yes, maybe we will not know how the fate of bitcoin in the future. it could be that a new coin that will replace bitcoin or bitcoin will not be replaced by any coins because the first decentralized cryptocurrency pioneer is bitcoin. and I'm sure bitcoin will be in great demand by everyone in the future
Bitcoin prices are still high. However, beware, another 10 years the price of cryptocurrency is expected to decrease in price because bitcoin is often associated with illegal transactions, and also used various kinds of illegal transactions.
ashfakur

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

may be but not sure !, because anybody not sure bitcoin future !, but now bitcoin is increasing day by day! I think bitcoin will be 60000 $ + in this year! In the next 10 years bitcoin will be launched in all countries!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Kriptowolk

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

In the near future Bitcoin is still gaining popularity. Yes, when it is legalized, it will be claimed along with Fiat money.
But I think that during this time there will be a more advanced crypto currency, which will take Bitcoin's place.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: