Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

Ten years is even too far, I think five years time is OK for bitcoins to go mainstream as the best payment system. The zeal of which investors and average person seeking for bitcoins investment is enormous
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

I think paper money is at the end of its life cycle , about 3-7 years Cryptocurrencies will be the number 1 way to pay for something.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

we don't know what will happen tomorrow because bitcoin is unpredictable it may go mainstream next year or the next next year it depends on how will the market of bitcoin unfold but one thing is certain if bitcoin is introduce to all the people in the world it may change how we might handle our money and mode of payment it maybe just an alternative to cash but it has a different feature that fiat had not.
UniQue7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

I'm pretty sure it's already established as a really big mainstream thing. Just that some countries don't except it.
vonwd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer coin of this industry. At the beginning their price was very cheap but now its price is almost $6366. That’s why we can say after 10 years bitcoin will become more profitable and trustful site.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer coin of this industry. At the beginning their price was very cheap but now its price is almost $6366. That’s why we can say after 10 years bitcoin will become more profitable and trustful site.
Right.This may be a good sign that bitcoin has its big chances to become mainstream in the next 10 years.Although it's hard to predict what will happen in the future,but one thing for sure people will be more obliged to face the digital world so they can cope up with the  fast changing technologies.So it would be an advantage for bitcoin making it as a global currency since people nowaday are starting to depend more on virtual currencies and giving less importance to fiat currency.

joellogan

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Though it is tough to predict future but certainly bitcoin has the potential to be that. I hope in the next 10 years if it gets adopted by most then it certainly can be the main form of payment. Shocked
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

of course that it can, i even think that it will be a little bit sooner than that, maybe it will happen on the next five years if everything goes well and there aren't many regulations over bitcoin.
Just lets wait for that, because it all will be pretty stuning

leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

The skyrocketing bitcoin can only indicate that demand for anonymous trading is strong. In the future, when it is large enough, there will be a force to counter it. It may be that many countries have joined forces to supervise BTC!
BTC will not disappear, but it is restricted by the system!
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
Well there is no doubt that the world is changing and people are constantly looking for new ways and new technologies to make our lives faster and better, and cryptocurrency is one of the technologies that will definitely push the world to the next era, however i think that a lot has to be made in terms of development and research in order to make it salable and a payment method that anyone in the world can use to send transaction instantly with minimum fees, because as we all saw what happened last year when bitcoin went viral the network was not able to handle the traffic and transactions were stuck for days and miner fees went to the roof.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.

I really really really agree with you mate that's the goal of the founder of bitcoin nakamoto satoshi bitcoin become most popukar currency use by the whole world as form of new digital money using blockchain and doubt there are many countries now learning and start to adopt bitcoin and ither country use bitcoin as payment in any transaction example  buying food in foodchain bitcoin can use it as payment.

snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

it is very nice to hear that such a research has been conducted and has take place in a country where education is really appreciated. I wonder if you could provide a link to the research or the article?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

I have seen an article posted in twitter that one day all the world will use a digital money. This was written around 20-40 years ago in a very well known economics magazine which now is supported by the research as well.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:09:52 AM

Absolutely, cryptocurrency can go mainstream. The main ingredients needed are user-friendliness, scalability, and security. Once transacting in bitcoin is as easy as transacting in Visa, I believe people will pour into cryptocurrencies like never before.
alwainter

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:19:44 AM

For sure it can, if price will be 50k+for year plus, then a lot of people will join bitcoin madness.

marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

for sure. unless government will ban it. nevertheless, yes because it helps a lot of investors and in such time it will be in the mainstream and encourage more investors to invest on it.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

There is a chance for it to become mainstream in the next 10 years. It won't be an usual sight though, given how much popular this market is and how much its demand is growing more and more with every passing day. Nevertheless, this will not hamper the market in any way.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

I think I fully support this because.. when we think about it since 2009 there were so many instances where the price have dropped so much that people often said that it's now dead and banks and government are since the begining trying various underhanded methods to control it and make it work, well what I think is that , bitcoins more or less is already getting accepted by the government and other sectors there are places out there where you can pay through Bitcoins , you can eveen buy a coffee with this therefore we are seeing that people are accepting it and it will increase day by day and one day I think bitcoins will be able to pass this barrier and be used besides fiat.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

maybe, there is a lot speculation about bitcoin, someone said it could be 60000 and 25000 and someone said bitcoin correction will be 100$ cause of regulation.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Brahuhu

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

as long as bitcoin can maintain its image in the market it can be, and as long as the market recognized bitcoin it will happen but the main competitors of bitcoin is the projects that will be release in the market soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: