Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
newinquiry

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

Ye bitcoin become mainstream in the next ten years because now everyone is trying to enter in cryptocurrency because they think its good for their future. reason behind it because bitcoin price achieved Its ATH of $20000 and crypto will be accepted by business and merchants in upcoming future also many countries government are planing to regulate bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
I think it is very difficult to predict if bitcoin will be like in the future. But did not close the possibility of bitcoin to become mainstream, coupled with the number of other coins that appear. Bitcoin is really very famous from others.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Technically, Bitcoin is already a mainstream when it comes to medias and investors. Even students and minimum wage workers are hook to Bitcoin. But when it comes to payment, it's really hard for Bitcoin to fully become one because people treat it in a different way and not the way it is intended.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

Though such issues are quite often very unpredictable, I believe that this idea sounds quite realistic. I think that it really may happen so, especially, we should take into consideration that today more nad more governments pay attention to cryprocurrency, blockchain and their potential.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

this is a very good research that the guys have done! Bitcoin and the whole crypto system has proved to the whole world about its impact on the global payment system! capitalization of the crypto market is constantly growing, I do not doubt that a new evolution has come and a new era of money! After the global legalization of the crypto market, bitcoin will gain even more popularity!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

even in the next 5 years, bitcoin will be used by more people. they are currently just not used to the rising bitcoin prices. after they understand that, and understand how to take profit from that volatile price, more people will use it.
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

It can. Bitcoin hasbecome more widely used by now and more and more companies are trying to accept is as payment. In my opinion that a decade later bitcoin willsurely be mainstream.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

It can. Bitcoin hasbecome more widely used by now and more and more companies are trying to accept is as payment. In my opinion that a decade later bitcoin willsurely be mainstream.

I am really sure that this will happen to the future ,for now there are some stores who accept bitcoin even though it is not really a knowm by many people ,whay more if all people know bitcoin?  For sure all stores will accept it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

Bitcoin is already the leader in the world of crypto currency, I do not doubt that he can also become a leader in online calculations.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

I also agree with the research that this crypto currency has a very potential future. More and more days, more people will know crypto currency and curious with crypto currency. Once they know the benefits of crypto currency, I'm sure that they definitely decided to join this crypto currency. The more ahead there will be many people who put their trust in crypto currency. They are increasingly convinced of the benefits of this crypto currency. Moreover, crypto currency continues to innovate and facilitate its users so I am sure that crypto currency will be more loved.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

for 8 years bitcoin and the whole crypto system, attracted many eyes to the whole system! I'm sure that crypto coins are the future kings of all payment systems! many people are beginning to study this market more and more! In 10 years the crypto market will reach a large scale!
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

The cryptocurrency will become the mainstream payment method in the next decade!
As the king of cryptocurrency, BTC will become the universal cryptocurrency! Will become the preferred payment method for many transactions! BTC may become a reserve currency for many countries!
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

bitcoin will be mainstream in next 3 years we don't need to wait for 10 years in next 3years we can expect change in merchant acceptance
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

Why do you think that it can not happen? We all would love to see bitcoin becoming mainstream adopted, that is what we all have been looking in here since the beggining

njmulhsn

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

Bitcoin becoming mainstream in next ten years can be a possibility but that would need a lot of legislation to be carried out by the governments. So far we have so many countries that have refused / banned bitcoin / crypto currency. I don't think making it mainstream would be possible without the respective government's cooperation and implementation.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

now bitcoin is becoming one of the most popular payment systems! they are very well exchanged anonymously! bitcoin is starting to conquer new markets! just in a few years, the capitalization of bitcoin has grown many times! I think that bitcoin is waiting for a great future in the information world and in the world of finance!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

The chances of that are high but for that we need faster confirmations and cheaper fees, in other words we need the LN to work as promised and I have hope that will be the case, once that problem is solved forever bitcoin will be unstoppable and people all over the world will begin to see the benefits of using bitcoin over using fiat and will decide in mass to use bitcoin instead of fiat.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
10 years is a reasonable amount of time to expect Bitcoin to go mainstream. With all of the big companies adopting blockchain and accepting Bitcoin as payment and the recent World Cup promoting Bitcoin are signs that cryptocurrency is slowly creeping its way up into a wider scene. A lot has happened for the past almost 10 years. Who knows what will happen for another 10?! Great things I hope!.

Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

I absolutely think that bitcoin can really go mainstream and for me it's not a matter of if rather a matter of when. This is gonna be the future, wether some people like it or not.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

Maybe next ten years it can be used widely, but i don't think we can guarantee bitcoin will be like that in future and maybe in future many great crypto currency created that can be rival bitcoin.

Yes, maybe bitcoin will be in the mainstream but due to technology and the fast rising of cryptocurrencies, maybe also some other crypto will be on the mainstream. That’s our MAYBE. If you are in bitcoin that maybe is for you if you are in other crypto the other maybe is for you. If you are in both maybe you are sucure. If you are not in bitcoin and crypto maybe you are lost. Maybe its better to join now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: