Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Become Mainstream In The Next 10 Years?  (Read 2450 times)
micmunish

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

Yes! It may or may not be..
Mostly depends upon the big business men. How much they take seriously of crypto. If they take too much serious. Then it can become the main currency..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

If this adaption continues from the companies accepting bitcoin as payments like BMW and soon is Samsung and many others to mention i think this will be an eye opener for the blocking countries to start evaluating and researching about the benefits and the value of cryptocurrency to their people because if does then in just couple of years to five years cryptocurrency specially bitcoin will go mainstream and will be used worldwide
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

Most people that want bitcoin to die, can still not phantom the reason why the digital currency is still in existence despite all the negativity revolving round it. It can therefore be said, that bitcoin has the potential of becoming known and accepted by the general public, in future.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
if you see from what you convey I think all could happen because we all can not know with certain future how, if evolving with the development of the times and technology all can happen
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

I believe that in 10 years bitcoin will be held and offered to customers by banks too. I don't think that in a short time bitcoin can enter the smarphone of all people.
CainCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

It looks like it has nearly become mainstream, or, at least, is about to. Beyond any doubt, we'll witness this great time when in order to pay for something you'll need just phone with a wallet, about a second to verify the transaction, and a tine fee you'll never have to worry about. Cool
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Bitcoin popularity is gradually spreading throughout the world and is now enjoying increased interest from new investors. Bitcoin might face many hurdles or challenges before going into mainstreams and some of them are difficult to overcome. These issues that preventing bitcoin going into mainstream are high transaction fees, transaction scaling problems, distorted public image, among others. Bitcoin should address these problems first to be able to go into mainstream or mass adoption.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

BTC is already in the maintream.  For the  next 10yrs BTC could be take over some of the buying power of fiat. Better to hold a BTC for future use.
BTC soon will be more desirable currency.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

yes of course bitcoin can be very mainstream and very popular in the future with the next 10 years distance I'm sure bitcoin will be more difficult to obtain and bitcoin will be more expensive because the demand of bitcoin will be higher which will eventually trigger the increase of bitcoin price.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

Yeah as i have seen some good updates on the system and that part of it is that most of the countries are now accepting and embraced the use of cryptocurrency but of course it being monitored and control by the government. This is why i do think that in the next 10 years bitcoin could be in mainstream for the new technology.
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

According to a study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London, cryptocurrency has the potential to become a form of payment that is widely used for decades to come. In their research report entitled "Cryptocurrency: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption" Professor Imperial College London, William Knottenbelt, and Imperial College Business School Dr. Zeynup Gurguc, argue that cryptocurrency has so far acted as a store of value like a fiat currency.
if you see from what you convey I think all could happen because we all can not know with certain future how, if evolving with the development of the times and technology all can happen

Yes everything is possible to happen in the next 10 years it can be positive and sometimes it can be negative, so let's all hope that the bitcoin will be more popular and will have good value in the future.
bananaohnana

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

You have a very  Good point. As of now more and more users or investors are convinced to enter the cryto world, investinf into different coins, bitcoin to be precise. Therefore as of this moment it is just a start, just like in a troupe it is in the process of recruiting new members in able to be more powerful, it is what is going on in bitcoin, or cryptocurrency as of today.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

For the future, cryptocurrency will be used by many big companies as well as online trading, because seen from year to year more and more companies are able to use bitcoin as a means of payment.
Having a larger user base opens up more and better business opportunities, increases the demand for Bitcoins - and, by extension, their price.There is virtually no disagreement about the fact that Bitcoin would eventually go mainstream and that it would be a great thing.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

Bitcoin as a fashion tendency, huh? I think it is not only possible, it is already going through our world, young people in my area are thinking that cryptocurrency is something tough and you need to have knowledge in that sphere to be relevant.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

BITCOIN has a big potential and success in the next 10 years. Maybe bitcoin will be legalize and can be use as a main currencies in making transaction online. I think bitcoin will be a great to every people in the future.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

That might happen ... but not for some countries whose government still prohibits to make bitcoin as cryptocurrency, because it will hamper every form of transaction with bitcoin ...
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:06:54 AM

The Crypto market is currently unstable and not in its orbit, but in the next 10 years if the BTC decides its true value and keeps it at the most stable level it will be the official currency to use widely. cobble. And to overcome the barrier is the government. I believe that this will happen BTC will prove its worth.

BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

no need to wait 10 years later, big turbulence will occur after 2020, where many governments take into account the exclusivity factor of the bitcoin nominal scarcity. many people here will open their minds about the real decentralization of the currency, and if necessary there will be turmoil from the whole society that is aware of it.

Bitcoin will make changes from the side of digital currency as it proves to be more transparent and filled with competent people.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

That might happen ... but not for some countries whose government still prohibits to make bitcoin as cryptocurrency, because it will hamper every form of transaction with bitcoin ...
Yes, I agree with your opinion. I think this gonna be happen after or within In 10 years. But there are many countries are exist which are not supporting the cryptocurrency and they are consistently taking massive actions against it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

I do not think that will happen. In my opinion, instability will not be overestimated in payments. Because if your store's revenue is $ 100k today. Suddenly the market went down, and your revenue was down to $ 60k. It is not something that can be worse and it makes the finances of the business become tangled.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: